Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

And being given the wrong information from an early age.

Teen Pregnancies Highest In States With Abstinence-Only Policies

LOL, just ask Bristol Palin.
Still mad her and her mother didn't kill thier babies huh?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

My, you are quite the drama queen aren't you? Mad? Of course not; why would I be "mad" that they made the choices they did after all it was their own bodies. See how easy that is? I find it hilarious & incredibly hypocritical that Bristol was paid money - BIG money to lecture on the pitfalls of teenage unwed motherhood & how "abstinence only" really is the way to go & then she went & got knocked up a second time. Now THAT was irresponsibility & laziness for sure. I'm betting the foundation that paid her for being a spokes person is mad though... I'm REALLY betting her fiancé/Marine that she was going to marry was mad as hell about it & that's why just b4 the wedding, it was called off. Why do you suppose could be the reason? :desk: I have a clue.... the little bundle of joy ain't his.

Agreed. But that's not a reason to roll back Roe v Wade. Birth control isn't fool proof. A rapist certainly isn't thinking about it & "Uncle daddy" doesn't care about such trivial matters when they are diddling their daughter or sister. Business' that preach how it's against their religion don't allow their insurance plans to carry it.

Birth control failure, rape and incest make up a very small number of abortions performed. I realize there is a need for it in certain situations but not for convenience or irresponsibility
We don't need Planned Parenthood or in fact abortion clinics to provide women with medically necessary abortions. Women in this country absolutely could obtain legal abortions in this country before the advent of abortion on demand.

There lies the problem
Women get to choose for themselves what to do with their own bodies. What's the problem?
It kills another human

Her body; her choice.

Birth control failure, rape and incest make up a very small number of abortions performed. I realize there is a need for it in certain situations but not for convenience or irresponsibility
We don't need Planned Parenthood or in fact abortion clinics to provide women with medically necessary abortions. Women in this country absolutely could obtain legal abortions in this country before the advent of abortion on demand.

There lies the problem
Women get to choose for themselves what to do with their own bodies. What's the problem?
It kills another human

That and the baby isn't their body :) They made a choice...killing it is just wrong
It's attached to their body and you can't force that on anyone.

How are you going to legislate for only those reasons you deem acceptable? How are you going to prove that birth control failed? Many women who are raped, do not go to the authorities & this will force them to do so if they want to end their pregnancy. That also means they would have to name their attacker & what if they don't know their rapist? What happens if he can't be found, in time for the trial ( because if she claims rape, then that would have to be proven in a court of law, yes?) A trial will take months, while her pregnancy advances past the point where it's safe. See the slippery slope?

I see you desire abortion on demand, my point is there are too many abortions being done because of irresponsibility and just plain laziness

I don't desire "abortion on demand", but desire the right for a woman to be the master of her own destiny rather than someone else forcing their ideology on her. Would you vote to overturn Roe v Wade? I think you would.

Yeah I would, it's created infanticide
Was there no such thing as 'infanticide' before Roe v Wade?

Not on the scale there is today, Roe vs Wade created Murder Inc, where wholesale murder of the innocents (and the sale of their remains) makes them a multi million dollar corporation

There have been investigations & there is zero proof that the heavily edited videos contain any truth too those allegations & your reply just brings me back to my question about legislating the narrow "acceptable" reasons for abortion to take place legally.

I see you desire abortion on demand, my point is there are too many abortions being done because of irresponsibility and just plain laziness

I don't desire "abortion on demand", but desire the right for a woman to be the master of her own destiny rather than someone else forcing their ideology on her. Would you vote to overturn Roe v Wade? I think you would.

Not on the scale there is today, Roe vs Wade created Murder Inc, where wholesale murder of the innocents (and the sale of their remains) makes them a multi million dollar corporation

There have been investigations & there is zero proof that the heavily edited videos contain any truth too those allegations & your reply just brings me back to my question about legislating the narrow "acceptable" reasons for abortion to take place legally.

You're a "talking point" person, your use of "heavily edited" proves that. I don't care for talking points, be original. The full videos are available, I've watched them, they are just as damning...if not more so

You're a "talking point" person, your use of "heavily edited" proves that. I don't care for talking points, be original. The full videos are available, I've watched them, they are just as damning...if not more so
Your continual reference to 'babies' and 'infanticide' and 'wholesale murder of innocents' to describe zygotes demonstrates the very adherence to talking points you purport to despise.

They were edited, heavily... so that is not a talking point- it's fact. Abortion is surgery & there's nothing pretty about it. In deed or in medical speak. However the DHS & independent investigations by individual states have come up with nothing illegal that PP has been accused of, ie the "selling" of body parts. Now THAT is what a talking point would be.

Your continual reference to 'babies' and 'infanticide' and 'wholesale murder of innocents' to describe zygotes demonstrates the very adherence to talking points you purport to despise.

I've yet to see a woman walking around saying she is going to have zygote. :)

Same with me.

Same with me.

Yeah, they are babies, when I was PG it was incredible feeling life inside me, growing and knowing he/she was going to be a little people

Same with me.

Yeah, they are babies, when I was PG it was incredible feeling life inside me, growing and knowing he/she was going to be a little people

You had that choice. Others should have choice.

Same with me.

You didn't feel anything until at least 4-5 months into it. I have a son & I know exactly how it felt & when. Personally, I do not think abortion should be available once the pregnancy progresses to the point of viability outside the womb...except in the rarest of occasions when it would harm the mother, but there are insane people out there that wouldn't even allow that.

Same with me.

It was a baby to you probably from the moment you knew you were pregnant because you wanted a baby.
That is your personal experience and that's great.

Same with me.

You're supposedly a guy, you have no say, Tonto

Same with me.

You're supposedly a guy, you have no say, Tonto

Since "guys" make most of the legislative decisions for women - I do have "say"! And, as I have said before, if Republican men could get pregnant - Walmart would be performing abortions on demand.

Last edited:
Jillian proposes those who abuse the HARLOTS...her word for kids who are impregnated by dad, apparently...be protected and shielded.

She never said any such thing, liar.

KKKgrl sees things that aren't there.........:badgrin: except in her head.
The KKK is a Democrat terror organization. ... are you saying koshergrl is a Democrat?

No it's not, liar.

Obviously he is still stuck in the early 60's......he doesn't know that passing the Civil Rights Act in 1964, turned those racist Democrats into Republicans.

Or maybe he just doesn't believe in fairy tales like you just laid on us.

The KKK is a Democrat terror organization. ... are you saying koshergrl is a Democrat?

KKK is a Democrat terror organization? Bwahahaha....who told you that fairytale and how dumb of you to believe it. You didn't pay attention in History class.....yeah.....those Democrats that were originators of the KKK became Republicans. You need to keep up. If KKKgrl was a Democrat, she wouldn't be so screwed up in the head, like you.

In 1960, the American South mostly voted for Democratic candidates and was solidly Democratic at the congressional level. By 2000, it was solidly Republican in presidential politics and mostly Republican at the congressional level. The transformation, clearly, had something to do with race and the Civil Rights Movement. But a provocative new paper suggests that Ku Klux Klan activity — as opposed to the broader phenomenon of racism — played a small but meaningful role in the process. Counties with more Klan activity saw a more dramatic shift toward the GOP, a shift that stands up to a range of reasonable statistical controls and suggests that the Klan was really a difference maker.
Study: The KKK helped Republicans win the South

A study no doubt by a rabid left wing democrat.

The KKK was started by the democrat party and I will bet you have a hard time naming one prominent person who switched parties and was a KKK member. You are just repeating liberal democrat apologetic BS that has been blown out of the water many, many times before.

GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee supports Paraguay's decision to deny an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim, he revealed in an interview Sunday.

In an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union," the former Arkansas governor argued that the Paraguayan government's refusal to allow an abortion for the now-11-year-old, who gave birth last week after being raped by her stepfather, prevented a second tragedy.

"Let nobody be misled, a 10-year-old girl being raped is horrible, but does it solve a problem by taking the life of an innocent child?" he asked. He added later, "When I think about one horror, I also think about the possibilities that exist and I just don't want to think that somehow we discounted a human life ... Let's not compound the tragedy by taking yet another life."

Paraguay law allows abortion only “in very rare cases when it’s deemed necessary to save a woman’s life,” ThinkProgress noted.

Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Wow, a 10-year-old raped by her stepfather doesn't even qualify for an abortion in Huckabee's mind. That is barbaric! I can't imagine someone like him as president.

The only way that she could have given birth and not either died or her reproductive system be torn apart is by C section. Which is why it was performed. Which is a huge red flag that she never should have been forced to carry that pregnancy to term.

So she's forced to carry a pregnancy from rape she doesn't want to carry. Then she's forced to have surgery she probably didn't want to have but had to have it to save her own life.

That is sick.

No 11 year old child is capable of raising a child. She can't provide for the child. She's a child herself.

No child that young should ever be forced to endure a second rape by the government to be forced to give birth to a child that is the result of the rape.

There is no justification for such cruelty.
I'm sure Huckabee will support her and her child. No?
Why would Huckabee support a Paraguay national. The law under which this girl was obligated to give birth is a Paraguay law. Shouldn't Paraguay support her?

I totally agree. Here we have a Presidential nominee that appears to want to represent Paraguay. I would suggest his supporters pull him of the campaign stage here, and set one up in Paraguay. Since he seems intent on representing laws in Paraguay he can run for elected office over there too.

Mike Huckabee was responsible for the Republican loss in 2012 by inviting Senator Akins on his program to declare--that "he heard" that women can shut their bodies off when getting raped. Women ran to the other side of the isle and we got Barack Obama for a second term.

Now that Huckabee has started a war on little girls, it's safe to say, that unless we nominate Carly Fiorina to be our Presidential nominee--(to prove that Republicans don't have a war on women & little girls)--we might as well escort Hillary Clinton into the oval office now.

And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”
This is what Huckabee gave BIRTH to in 2012.

r-KAREN-HUGHES-RAPE-large570.jpg

Former G.W. Bush adviser--Karen Hughes

KKK is a Democrat terror organization? Bwahahaha....who told you that fairytale and how dumb of you to believe it. You didn't pay attention in History class.....yeah.....those Democrats that were originators of the KKK became Republicans. You need to keep up. If KKKgrl was a Democrat, she wouldn't be so screwed up in the head, like you.

In 1960, the American South mostly voted for Democratic candidates and was solidly Democratic at the congressional level. By 2000, it was solidly Republican in presidential politics and mostly Republican at the congressional level. The transformation, clearly, had something to do with race and the Civil Rights Movement. But a provocative new paper suggests that Ku Klux Klan activity — as opposed to the broader phenomenon of racism — played a small but meaningful role in the process. Counties with more Klan activity saw a more dramatic shift toward the GOP, a shift that stands up to a range of reasonable statistical controls and suggests that the Klan was really a difference maker.
Study: The KKK helped Republicans win the South

A study no doubt by a rabid left wing democrat.

The KKK was started by the democrat party and I will bet you have a hard time naming one prominent person who switched parties and was a KKK member. You are just repeating liberal democrat apologetic BS that has been blown out of the water many, many times before.
It matters not if you're incapable of comprehending ... regardless ... what was once the racist conservative Democrat south is now the racist conservative Republican south.

258z9g1.jpg

Forum List

Back