Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

QAOCUEz.jpg

You can easily care about both

Absolutely. But the majority in Congress talk the talk, but when it's time to vote, their record shows they are only pro birth.

Birth control is readily available, there is no reason for the sheer numbers of abortions taking place, none
They take place because women are taught that their babies are worthless and men are taught that they have a right to sex without consequences.

It's that and laziness and irresponsibility
And being given the wrong information from an early age.

Teen Pregnancies Highest In States With Abstinence-Only Policies

Absolutely. But the majority in Congress talk the talk, but when it's time to vote, their record shows they are only pro birth.

Birth control is readily available, there is no reason for the sheer numbers of abortions taking place, none
They take place because women are taught that their babies are worthless and men are taught that they have a right to sex without consequences.

It's that and laziness and irresponsibility
And being given the wrong information from an early age.

Teen Pregnancies Highest In States With Abstinence-Only Policies

Birth control is available, there is no getting around that. Far too many abortions are being done, far too many

Agreed. But that's not a reason to roll back Roe v Wade. Birth control isn't fool proof. A rapist certainly isn't thinking about it & "Uncle daddy" doesn't care about such trivial matters when they are diddling their daughter or sister. Business' that preach how it's against their religion don't allow their insurance plans to carry it.

Birth control failure, rape and incest make up a very small number of abortions performed. I realize there is a need for it in certain situations but not for convenience or irresponsibility

Agreed. But that's not a reason to roll back Roe v Wade. Birth control isn't fool proof. A rapist certainly isn't thinking about it & "Uncle daddy" doesn't care about such trivial matters when they are diddling their daughter or sister. Business' that preach how it's against their religion don't allow their insurance plans to carry it.

Birth control failure, rape and incest make up a very small number of abortions performed. I realize there is a need for it in certain situations but not for convenience or irresponsibility
We don't need Planned Parenthood or in fact abortion clinics to provide women with medically necessary abortions. Women in this country absolutely could obtain legal abortions in this country before the advent of abortion on demand.

We don't need Planned Parenthood or in fact abortion clinics to provide women with medically necessary abortions. Women in this country absolutely could obtain legal abortions in this country before the advent of abortion on demand.

There lies the problem

There lies the problem
Women get to choose for themselves what to do with their own bodies. What's the problem?

How are you going to legislate for only those reasons you deem acceptable? How are you going to prove that birth control failed? Many women who are raped, do not go to the authorities & this will force them to do so if they want to end their pregnancy. That also means they would have to name their attacker & what if they don't know their rapist? What happens if he can't be found, in time for the trial ( because if she claims rape, then that would have to be proven in a court of law, yes?) A trial will take months, while her pregnancy advances past the point where it's safe. See the slippery slope?

How are you going to legislate for only those reasons you deem acceptable? How are you going to prove that birth control failed? Many women who are raped, do not go to the authorities & this will force them to do so if they want to end their pregnancy. That also means they would have to name their attacker & what if they don't know their rapist? What happens if he can't be found, in time for the trial ( because if she claims rape, then that would have to be proven in a court of law, yes?) A trial will take months, while her pregnancy advances past the point where it's safe. See the slippery slope?

I see you desire abortion on demand, my point is there are too many abortions being done because of irresponsibility and just plain laziness

Anything to make the country look bad . You progressives are pathetic

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Why, because we believe is laws?
Really? Hillary Clinton

Why, has Hillary broken any abortion laws? Please provide "credible" proof.
She used servers of her own for government work of classified nature. That's illegal. She sold her office as secretary of state to highest bidder that's treason. But people who hate the USA like you wouldn't understand that

What she did was legal at the time she was doing it. Former Secretary of State Colin Powell and others have done the same thing.
No it wasn't you retard

There lies the problem
Women get to choose for themselves what to do with their own bodies. What's the problem?
It kills another human

I see you desire abortion on demand, my point is there are too many abortions being done because of irresponsibility and just plain laziness

I don't desire "abortion on demand", but desire the right for a woman to be the master of her own destiny rather than someone else forcing their ideology on her. Would you vote to overturn Roe v Wade? I think you would.

There lies the problem
It kills another human

That and the baby isn't their body :) They made a choice...killing it is just wrong

I don't desire "abortion on demand", but desire the right for a woman to be the master of her own destiny rather than someone else forcing their ideology on her. Would you vote to overturn Roe v Wade? I think you would.

Yeah I would, it's created infanticide

Was there no such thing as 'infanticide' before Roe v Wade?

Was there no such thing as 'infanticide' before Roe v Wade?

Not on the scale there is today, Roe vs Wade created Murder Inc, where wholesale murder of the innocents (and the sale of their remains) makes them a multi million dollar corporation

Forum List

Back