Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Abortion providers are regulated. The anti-choice fanatics seem to prefer women go back to the days of sleazy unlicensed back-ally quacks with coat hangers like before Roe v. Wade? Look up those ugly statistics.
Abortions providers are not regulated. Which is why the Kermit Gosnell's of the abortion industry exist. And why PP is allowed to perform illegal abortion procedures and flaunt it.

""He is charged with attempted murder for the attempt at gunpoint to force her to have an abortion against her will..."

Dominic Holt-Reid, Man Who Tried to Force Girlfriend to Have an Abortion, Charged With Attempted Murder (Updated)

If you thought I meant some deranged boyfriend, then I should have clarified... I was talking about people in the position of authority such as those that enforce the one child policy like they have in China.

AND because it WAS against HER will, something SHE did not want to happen, then he should be arrested & thrown in jail. I have no argument with that.

You do not speak for all women, & you certainly do not speak for me.
I speak for the majority of women. I don't want to speak for you, you're an extremist minority. I could care less about you.

You speak for yourself & those you think you speak for are fully capable of speaking for themselves.

Was it you that quoted a passage from Exodus earlier when asked about what Jesus thought & said about abortion? :badgrin:
No, it's true. The majority of women despise abortion on demand.

As do all decent humans. That's why bad law had to be made to force it upon us. We wouldn't, and didn't, vote it in. We recognize it as a violation of rights, not an expression of them.

If you don't believe in the right to choose, then don't choose. I've yet to see anyone in this country shackle a woman & drag her to PP to terminate a pregnancy.

I don't commit murder. That doesn't mean I have no obligation to stop it when I have the ability to. And whether or not you've seen anyone drag women to PP it happens on a daily basis.

And that is none of your business.

"The mother accused of forcing her teenage daughter at gunpoint to go to a Palm Beach County abortion clinic will receive no prison time after pleading Friday to reduced charges.
"Fort Pierce resident Glenda D. Dowis had been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and child abuse, but prosecutor Kathryn Nelson said obtaining a conviction would be difficult because the daughter refused to cooperate.
"Dowis instead pleaded no contest to aggravated assault -- without the additional deadly weapon charge -- and child abuse, both third-degree felonies. She had been accused of threatening her 17-year-old daughter with a gun and taking her to an abortion clinic in Lake Clarke Shores on Aug. 1."

Mom Who Triedto Force Abortion Escapes Jail Time

It's odd that the examples you are giving, are completely abhorrent no doubt... but you don't get the idea, that those examples are against the pregnant woman's will, yet you are condoning the same type of force against a woman, when she WANTS to terminate- then it's acceptable to you because her giving birth is what YOU want.

Last edited:
""He is charged with attempted murder for the attempt at gunpoint to force her to have an abortion against her will..."

Dominic Holt-Reid, Man Who Tried to Force Girlfriend to Have an Abortion, Charged With Attempted Murder (Updated)

If you thought I meant some deranged boyfriend, then I should have clarified... I was talking about people in the position of authority such as those that enforce the one child policy like they have in China.

AND because it WAS against HER will, something SHE did not want to happen, then he should be arrested & thrown in jail. I have no argument with that.
Yeah, words do help when you're trying to communicate. You specifically said you'd never heard of anyone being forced into an abortion clinic here.

So now you're dismissed, you're a waste of time.

What murder? Abortion is still legal?
So was the murder of 6 million jews and both are just as evil

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Well, 6 million was small compared to the murder of Native Americans - but abortion isn't murder according to the law. Abortion is a woman's right according to law.
Lmao . Hey stupid fuck those native Americans were as vicious as us white folk . Guess they should have been better fighters in the war. Hell they were killing themselves for centuries before the white man came. Spread your lies elsewhere

Are you suggesting that whites were living in peace with each other before they invaded America and massacred over 100 million Native Americans? Try to stick with the thread topic. Abortion is legal. Abortion is a woman's right. A pregnant woman has first priority.
Anything to make the country look bad . You progressives are pathetic

Why, because we believe is laws?

Abortion providers are regulated. The anti-choice fanatics seem to prefer women go back to the days of sleazy unlicensed back-ally quacks with coat hangers like before Roe v. Wade? Look up those ugly statistics.
Abortions providers are not regulated. Which is why the Kermit Gosnell's of the abortion industry exist. And why PP is allowed to perform illegal abortion procedures and flaunt it.

Please provide "credible" proof that abortion providers are not regulated. I just provided proof that they are!

Targeted Regulation of Abortion Providers | Law Topics | RHRC Data

Sorry, no, doesn't cut it. First of all that is from the Old Testament. You Christians deny the Old Testment and say only the New Testament is Christian, when that suits your purposes. Then when it suits your purposes, you think you can cite the Old Testament. Sorry. You cannot have it both ways. I said where does Christ say anything about abortion? Christ is not in the Old Testament.

Second: This quotation refers to killing a living, breathing human being: it does not refer to removing an undeveloped fetus. Where in the New Testament does Christ refer specifically and directly to abortion????

The earth was not created in 6 days, and a man never lived inside of a whale/big fish. The Bible is not the law of the land, and the Supreme Courts says the embryo/fetus is not a person and is not entitled to the same protections as the mother, therefore abortion is not murder.
Abortion stops a beating heart therefore it is murder no matter how you two and the rest of your baby killers try to say that it isn't.

God bless you and your ilk always!!!

Holly

Murder is a "legal" term - and we are a nation of laws.

MURDER

the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

murder | the crime of deliberately killing a person
Oh well. Abortion is still a form of killing which is wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

More importantly - it's a form of protecting women.
Protecting women from what?????

Their right to privacy.

So was the murder of 6 million jews and both are just as evil

Well, 6 million was small compared to the murder of Native Americans - but abortion isn't murder according to the law. Abortion is a woman's right according to law.
Lmao . Hey stupid fuck those native Americans were as vicious as us white folk . Guess they should have been better fighters in the war. Hell they were killing themselves for centuries before the white man came. Spread your lies elsewhere

Are you suggesting that whites were living in peace with each other before they invaded America and massacred over 100 million Native Americans? Try to stick with the thread topic. Abortion is legal. Abortion is a woman's right. A pregnant woman has first priority.

Really? Hillary Clinton

Really? Hillary Clinton

Why, has Hillary broken any abortion laws? Please provide "credible" proof.

What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she finds out it is going to be a girl?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to give up her party life?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to lose her shapely figure?

There are many stupid reasons that women have to kill their preborn babies.

Most states have laws in place already that prevent that. You all (anti-abortion) supporters need to do some research. You can't tell the sex of the fetus until after the first tri-mester, and elective abortions are not allowed after that.
Be honest it is open season on preborn babies. A woman can kill the preborn baby for any reason she wants.

A woman can have an abortion for any reason, yes.

He was arrested. Thrown in jail for 13 years.

And the other (15 year old story - it's from 2000) the kosh presented - had the mother facing a courtroom and undergoing house arrest.

Both stories that showed the system worked --

neither one showing "it happens every day"

and in *both* cases, it was the clinic workers who called police.

Major fail on her part.

As usual.

Yeah, words do help when you're trying to communicate. You specifically said you'd never heard of anyone being forced into an abortion clinic here.

So now you're dismissed, you're a waste of time.

LOL. I noticed you didn't answer the question about Exodus, & I noticed you didn't answer the question about cutting so-called "entitlements". Please continue to "dismiss" me, that makes it easier for you. BTW, nothing would have happened to those women anyway- all they had to do was tell the providers they wanted to keep on with their pregnancies. But don't let that little truth matter.

You do not speak for all women, & you certainly do not speak for me.
I speak for the majority of women. I don't want to speak for you, you're an extremist minority. I could care less about you.

You speak for yourself & those you think you speak for are fully capable of speaking for themselves.

Was it you that quoted a passage from Exodus earlier when asked about what Jesus thought & said about abortion? :badgrin:

As do all decent humans. That's why bad law had to be made to force it upon us. We wouldn't, and didn't, vote it in. We recognize it as a violation of rights, not an expression of them.

If you don't believe in the right to choose, then don't choose. I've yet to see anyone in this country shackle a woman & drag her to PP to terminate a pregnancy.

I don't commit murder. That doesn't mean I have no obligation to stop it when I have the ability to. And whether or not you've seen anyone drag women to PP it happens on a daily basis.

I'm curious, how many abortions have you prevented in the past 40 years?

Really? Hillary Clinton

She used servers of her own for government work of classified nature. That's illegal. She sold her office as secretary of state to highest bidder that's treason. But people who hate the USA like you wouldn't understand that

Why do you ask? Does it make you sad that certain babies still yet live and that they might not be white?

Really? Hillary Clinton

She used servers of her own for government work of classified nature. That's illegal. She sold her office as secretary of state to highest bidder that's treason. But people who hate the USA like you wouldn't understand that

I think you're on the wrong thread.

Why do you ask? Does it make you sad that certain babies still yet live and that they might not be white?

It's none of your business why I ask. I wasn't asking you. You're an emotional troll.

And that is none of your business.

What are you even talking about? What's none of my business? Are you an apologist for assault as well as murder?

It's none of your business why I ask. I wasn't asking you.

Oh I see, you're doing crack now.

Forum List

Back