Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she finds out it is going to be a girl?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to give up her party life?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to lose her shapely figure?

There are many stupid reasons that women have to kill their preborn babies.

Most states have laws in place already that prevent that. You all (anti-abortion) supporters need to do some research. You can't tell the sex of the fetus until after the first tri-mester, and elective abortions are not allowed after that.
Be honest it is open season on preborn babies. A woman can kill the preborn baby for any reason she wants.

Post a link......otherwise you're just spewing nonsense.
Post a link for what???

Damn, you don't even remember what you said? Post a link proving that abortions are taking place for any reason the woman wants.

Most common major complications of abortion:

Greater risk of Ectopic pregnancies
Sterility
Infection
Excessive bleeding
Embolisms
Perforation of the uterus
Convulsions
Hemorrhage
Permanent cervical injury
Endotoxic shock
Complications due to anesthesia

And your "credible" source is...?
Send women and children to butchers without researching complications do you?

Here is one of many sources.

Abortion Some Medical Facts

Butchers? Would you prefer women go back to the days of sleazy unlicensed back-ally quacks with coat hangers like before Roe v. Wade? Look up those ugly statistics. You make it sound like abortion providers aren't regulated.

Last edited:
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she finds out it is going to be a girl?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to give up her party life?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to lose her shapely figure?

Most states have laws in place already that prevent that. You all (anti-abortion) supporters need to do some research. You can't tell the sex of the fetus until after the first tri-mester, and elective abortions are not allowed after that.
Be honest it is open season on preborn babies. A woman can kill the preborn baby for any reason she wants.
And the industry encourages men to coerce her into doing it.

"You may think it’s better to support whatever she wants, or you may not want to influence her too much. But, it’s important to tell her how you feel, knowing that ultimately she has to follow her own feelings."

In other words, even if she wants to have the baby, you should tell her not to!

Men and Abortion

Sterility
Infection
Excessive bleeding
Embolisms
Convulsions
Hemorrhage
Endotoxic shock

Butchers? Would you prefer women go back to the days of unlicensed back-ally quacks with coat hangers like before Roe v. Wade? Look up those ugly statistics.

As if you care... As long as the baby is dead.. See Kermit Gosnell.

Spare me the faux concern.

Abortion providers are regulated. The anti-choice fanatics seem to prefer women go back to the days of sleazy unlicensed back-ally quacks with coat hangers like before Roe v. Wade? Look up those ugly statistics.

Sterility
Infection
Excessive bleeding
Embolisms
Convulsions
Hemorrhage
Endotoxic shock

Butchers? Would you prefer women go back to the days of sleazy unlicensed back-ally quacks with coat hangers like before Roe v. Wade? Look up those ugly statistics. You make it sound like abortion providers aren't regulated.
I wish they would just stop killing preborn babies

And women despise abortion on demand. Men are the primary pushers of PP...because without PP it's a lot harder to hide abuse and trafficking.

You do not speak for all women, & you certainly do not speak for me.
I speak for the majority of women. I don't want to speak for you, you're an extremist minority. I could care less about you.

Post a link......otherwise you're just spewing nonsense.
Post a link for what???

Damn, you don't even remember what you said? Post a link proving that abortions are taking place for any reason the woman wants.
It would probably be easier where you could provide me a link where a woman is prevented by law from have an abortion for any of the reasons I listed.

And women despise abortion on demand. Men are the primary pushers of PP...because without PP it's a lot harder to hide abuse and trafficking.

I speak for the majority of women. I don't want to speak for you, you're an extremist minority. I could care less about you.

You speak for yourself & those you think you speak for are fully capable of speaking for themselves.

Was it you that quoted a passage from Exodus earlier when asked about what Jesus thought & said about abortion? :badgrin:

You speak for yourself & those you think you speak for are fully capable of speaking for themselves.

Was it you that quoted a passage from Exodus earlier when asked about what Jesus thought & said about abortion? :badgrin:
No, it's true. The majority of women despise abortion on demand.

As do all decent humans. That's why bad law had to be made to force it upon us. We wouldn't, and didn't, vote it in. We recognize it as a violation of rights, not an expression of them.

Targeted Regulation of Abortion Providers

Targeted regulations of abortion providers (TRAP) bills single out abortion clinics and providers and subject them to regulations that are more stringent than those applied to medical clinics generally. Unlike many restrictions intended to delay or influence a pregnant woman’s decision to obtain an abortion in the name of protecting a state’s interest in potential life, TRAP laws seek to eliminate access to safe abortion care by requiring that clinics meet medically unnecessary and sometimes ridiculous conditions (for example, the size of a janitor’s closet), thereby raising the costs of retrofitting clinics to a degree that makes running a clinic untenable.

Passed under the guise of safety and protecting women’s health, these laws make it difficult if not impossible for small, independent providers to perform abortions due to the expense and uncertainty involved in complying with onerous regulations. These laws also subject abortion providers to civil and criminal penalties and harassment in the form of multiple and unannounced clinic inspections, and interfere with their practice of medicine. In essence, these regulations, which force clinics to transform into miniature hospitals, do not reflect medical best practice standards, under which such regulations are entirely unnecessary.

According to the Guttmacher Institute, less than 0.3 percent of abortion patients in the United States experience a complication that requires hospitalization, making abortion one of the safest procedures in the country. The risk of dying from a legal abortion in the first trimester—which is when nearly nine in ten abortions in the United States are performed—is no more than four in a million. The risk of death from childbirth, by way of comparison, is about 14 times higher than that from abortion.

Given the procedure’s long track record of safety, nearly all abortions in the United States are performed in outpatient facilities such as doctors’ offices and clinics. Indeed, in 1983, the U.S. Supreme Court held in Akron v. Akron Center for Reproductive Health that requirements that abortions be performed in hospitals during the second trimester of pregnancy could not be justified on the basis of protecting the woman’s health and safety.

Nevertheless, anti-choice activists have found great success in imposing a variety of TRAP laws that create unnecessary and restrictive regulations.

MORE: Targeted Regulation of Abortion Providers | Law Topics | RHRC Data

TRAP laws are a backdoor attempt to weaken Roe v. Wade.

As do all decent humans. That's why bad law had to be made to force it upon us. We wouldn't, and didn't, vote it in. We recognize it as a violation of rights, not an expression of them.

If you don't believe in the right to choose, then don't choose. I've yet to see anyone in this country shackle a woman & drag her to PP to terminate a pregnancy.

If you don't believe in the right to choose, then don't choose. I've yet to see anyone in this country shackle a woman & drag her to PP to terminate a pregnancy.

I don't commit murder. That doesn't mean I have no obligation to stop it when I have the ability to. And whether or not you've seen anyone drag women to PP it happens on a daily basis.

They do! Murder or allow their child to live.

What murder? Abortion is still legal?
So was the murder of 6 million jews and both are just as evil

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Well, 6 million was small compared to the murder of Native Americans - but abortion isn't murder according to the law. Abortion is a woman's right according to law.
Lmao . Hey stupid fuck those native Americans were as vicious as us white folk . Guess they should have been better fighters in the war. Hell they were killing themselves for centuries before the white man came. Spread your lies elsewhere

Are you suggesting that whites were living in peace with each other before they invaded America and massacred over 100 million Native Americans? Try to stick with the thread topic. Abortion is legal. Abortion is a woman's right. A pregnant woman has first priority.
Anything to make the country look bad . You progressives are pathetic

Huckabee wants to make his religious beliefs the law of the land. They would love him in Iran.
Um dummy where do you think the majority of our laws come from? I will take Jesus's laws over those who approved baby killing

Where in the Bible does Jesus say anything about abortion? Please cite chapter and verse.
He didn't because he didn't think people would do such evil acts.

I don't commit murder. That doesn't mean I have no obligation to stop it when I have the ability to. And whether or not you've seen anyone drag women to PP it happens on a daily basis.

Well, the law says otherwise, that it is not "murder" & I would just love to see any credible links you can provide that shows a woman handcuffed & dragged to have an abortion against her will. BTW, do you support those in Congress that consider food stamps, WIC, section 8, & Medicaid as entitlements & want to slash them out of existence?

"The mother accused of forcing her teenage daughter at gunpoint to go to a Palm Beach County abortion clinic will receive no prison time after pleading Friday to reduced charges.
"Fort Pierce resident Glenda D. Dowis had been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and child abuse, but prosecutor Kathryn Nelson said obtaining a conviction would be difficult because the daughter refused to cooperate.
"Dowis instead pleaded no contest to aggravated assault -- without the additional deadly weapon charge -- and child abuse, both third-degree felonies. She had been accused of threatening her 17-year-old daughter with a gun and taking her to an abortion clinic in Lake Clarke Shores on Aug. 1."

Mom Who Triedto Force Abortion Escapes Jail Time

Forum List

Back