Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

No, it's true. The majority of women despise abortion on demand.

As do all decent humans. That's why bad law had to be made to force it upon us. We wouldn't, and didn't, vote it in. We recognize it as a violation of rights, not an expression of them.

If you don't believe in the right to choose, then don't choose. I've yet to see anyone in this country shackle a woman & drag her to PP to terminate a pregnancy.

I don't commit murder. That doesn't mean I have no obligation to stop it when I have the ability to. And whether or not you've seen anyone drag women to PP it happens on a daily basis.

I'm curious, how many abortions have you prevented in the past 40 years?
Why do you ask? Does it make you sad that certain babies still yet live and that they might not be white?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

It's none of your business why I ask. I wasn't asking you. You're an emotional troll.
Gee not wanting babies killed because of selfish bitches makes me that way.... call me odd not wanting the innocent and defenseless slaughtered

QAOCUEz.jpg

If you don't believe in the right to choose, then don't choose. I've yet to see anyone in this country shackle a woman & drag her to PP to terminate a pregnancy.

I don't commit murder. That doesn't mean I have no obligation to stop it when I have the ability to. And whether or not you've seen anyone drag women to PP it happens on a daily basis.

I'm curious, how many abortions have you prevented in the past 40 years?
Why do you ask? Does it make you sad that certain babies still yet live and that they might not be white?

It's none of your business why I ask. I wasn't asking you. You're an emotional troll.
Gee not wanting babies killed because of selfish bitches makes me that way.... call me odd not wanting the innocent and defenseless slaughtered

Maybe you're too emotional to be in this conversation.

You speak for yourself & those you think you speak for are fully capable of speaking for themselves.

Was it you that quoted a passage from Exodus earlier when asked about what Jesus thought & said about abortion? :badgrin:

As do all decent humans. That's why bad law had to be made to force it upon us. We wouldn't, and didn't, vote it in. We recognize it as a violation of rights, not an expression of them.

And that is none of your business.

What are you even talking about? What's none of my business? Are you an apologist for assault as well as murder?

Abortion, and the reason why a woman has an abortion is none of your business. And no, I'm not talking about the case you dug up from 15 yrs ago.

And women despise abortion on demand. Men are the primary pushers of PP...because without PP it's a lot harder to hide abuse and trafficking.

You do not speak for all women, & you certainly do not speak for me.
I speak for the majority of women. I don't want to speak for you, you're an extremist minority. I could care less about you.

You speak for yourself & those you think you speak for are fully capable of speaking for themselves.

Was it you that quoted a passage from Exodus earlier when asked about what Jesus thought & said about abortion? :badgrin:

54% of American women are pro-choice.

Americans Choose "Pro-Choice" for First Time in Seven Years

You can easily care about both

Absolutely. But the majority in Congress talk the talk, but when it's time to vote, their record shows they are only pro birth.

Birth control is readily available, there is no reason for the sheer numbers of abortions taking place, none
They take place because women are taught that their babies are worthless and men are taught that they have a right to sex without consequences.

Absolutely. But the majority in Congress talk the talk, but when it's time to vote, their record shows they are only pro birth.

Birth control is readily available, there is no reason for the sheer numbers of abortions taking place, none
They take place because women are taught that their babies are worthless and men are taught that they have a right to sex without consequences.

It's that and laziness and irresponsibility

It's that and laziness and irresponsibility

Yet you trust these lazy, irresponsible, people to raise a child?

^^^ Its still the killing of another person no matter how people try to white wash it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that you're wrong. Abortion is protected in this country and the law has not changed since the Roe v Wade decision. If it were actually killing another human being, we would have to build thousand of new prisons to accommodate all the women guilty of murder.
No matter how the law looks at it now, then, and in future, it will always be the killing of another person and perhaps the worst form of killing another person that there is since that other person can not take up for its self. You people who think that abortion is okay may as well be putting on every unwanted baby a sticker that says "poison" on it when a baby is not poison. They only become poison when they grow to have the frame of mind that you baby killers have possessed and of course that doesn't happen until years after they have been born. People like you are the real poison because y'all do nothing but stunt the growth of this planet's population.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
And women despise abortion on demand. Men are the primary pushers of PP...because without PP it's a lot harder to hide abuse and trafficking.

I speak for the majority of women. I don't want to speak for you, you're an extremist minority. I could care less about you.

None of you are pro choice. You just c see each about Killin babies

Are you suggesting that whites were living in peace with each other before they invaded America and massacred over 100 million Native Americans? Try to stick with the thread topic. Abortion is legal. Abortion is a woman's right. A pregnant woman has first priority.
Anything to make the country look bad . You progressives are pathetic

Why, because we believe is laws?
Really? Hillary Clinton

Why, has Hillary broken any abortion laws? Please provide "credible" proof.
She used servers of her own for government work of classified nature. That's illegal. She sold her office as secretary of state to highest bidder that's treason. But people who hate the USA like you wouldn't understand that

What she did was legal at the time she was doing it. Former Secretary of State Colin Powell and others have done the same thing.

Agreed. But that's not a reason to roll back Roe v Wade. Birth control isn't fool proof. A rapist certainly isn't thinking about it & "Uncle daddy" doesn't care about such trivial matters when they are diddling their daughter or sister. Business' that preach how it's against their religion don't allow their insurance plans to carry it.

Last edited:

None of you are pro choice. You just c see each about Killin babies

Call it whatever you want, 54% of women share that view -- proving once again what an imbecile koshergirl is.

Forum List

Back