Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

^^^ Thou shalt not kill which is what aborting a baby is no matter how you try to say that it isn't. Its in the book of Exodus chapter 20 verse 13.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sorry, no, doesn't cut it. First of all that is from the Old Testament. You Christians deny the Old Testment and say only the New Testament is Christian, when that suits your purposes. Then when it suits your purposes, you think you can cite the Old Testament. Sorry. You cannot have it both ways. I said where does Christ say anything about abortion? Christ is not in the Old Testament.

Second: This quotation refers to killing a living, breathing human being: it does not refer to removing an undeveloped fetus. Where in the New Testament does Christ refer specifically and directly to abortion????

^^^ Thou shalt not kill which is what aborting a baby is no matter how you try to say that it isn't. Its in the book of Exodus chapter 20 verse 13.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The earth was not created in 6 days, and a man never lived inside of a whale/big fish. The Bible is not the law of the land, and the Supreme Courts says the embryo/fetus is not a person and is not entitled to the same protections as the mother, therefore abortion is not murder.
Abortion stops a beating heart therefore it is murder no matter how you two and the rest of your baby killers try to say that it isn't.

God bless you and your ilk always!!!

Holly

Murder is a "legal" term - and we are a nation of laws.

MURDER

the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder
Oh well. Abortion is still a form of killing which is wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sorry, no, doesn't cut it. First of all that is from the Old Testament. You Christians deny the Old Testment and say only the New Testament is Christian, when that suits your purposes. Then when it suits your purposes, you think you can cite the Old Testament. Sorry. You cannot have it both ways. I said where does Christ say anything about abortion? Christ is not in the Old Testament.

Second: This quotation refers to killing a living, breathing human being: it does not refer to removing an undeveloped fetus. Where in the New Testament does Christ refer specifically and directly to abortion????

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The earth was not created in 6 days, and a man never lived inside of a whale/big fish. The Bible is not the law of the land, and the Supreme Courts says the embryo/fetus is not a person and is not entitled to the same protections as the mother, therefore abortion is not murder.
Abortion stops a beating heart therefore it is murder no matter how you two and the rest of your baby killers try to say that it isn't.

Holly

MURDER

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder

God bless you always!!!

Holly

More importantly - it's a form of protecting women.

^^^ Its still the killing of another person no matter how people try to white wash it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Huckabee is insignificant in the grand scheme of things - except that he is emblematic of the extremist fundamentalists who wish to legislate their morals on the rest of society. That's the problem.
Says one of the Leftwing loons that advocates trying to legislate THEIR morals on the rest of society.

You will be given a pass, Blue. We will make an exception for you and not force you to get an abortion.

^^^ Its still the killing of another person no matter how people try to white wash it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that you're wrong. Abortion is protected in this country and the law has not changed since the Roe v Wade decision. If it were actually killing another human being, we would have to build thousand of new prisons to accommodate all the women guilty of murder.

The USA, which already incarcerates a higher percentage of it citizens than any other nation, really needs to build more prisons, so that we can incarcerate doctors and midwives, too. It is only fair that all classes should be represented at Folsom!
Gosh. Maybe we should legalize more stuff so we don't have a prison problem!

Let's move the "life doesn't begin until" line up to five years old. Then we can let this poor soul out of prison: http://nypost.com/2015/08/19/mom-says-she-killed-her-sons-because-her-husband-ignored-her-daughter/

Go for it. Every citizen can petition the Supreme Court.....

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

MURDER

murder | the crime of deliberately killing a person

God bless you always!!!

Holly

More importantly - it's a form of protecting women.
Protecting women from what?????

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that you're wrong. Abortion is protected in this country and the law has not changed since the Roe v Wade decision. If it were actually killing another human being, we would have to build thousand of new prisons to accommodate all the women guilty of murder.
Let us start the building.

The KKK is a Democrat terror organization. ... are you saying koshergrl is a Democrat?

KKK is a Democrat terror organization? Bwahahaha....who told you that fairytale and how dumb of you to believe it. You didn't pay attention in History class.....yeah.....those Democrats that were originators of the KKK became Republicans. You need to keep up. If KKKgrl was a Democrat, she wouldn't be so screwed up in the head, like you.

In 1960, the American South mostly voted for Democratic candidates and was solidly Democratic at the congressional level. By 2000, it was solidly Republican in presidential politics and mostly Republican at the congressional level. The transformation, clearly, had something to do with race and the Civil Rights Movement. But a provocative new paper suggests that Ku Klux Klan activity — as opposed to the broader phenomenon of racism — played a small but meaningful role in the process. Counties with more Klan activity saw a more dramatic shift toward the GOP, a shift that stands up to a range of reasonable statistical controls and suggests that the Klan was really a difference maker.
Study: The KKK helped Republicans win the South

Lying troll.
Jillian proposes those who abuse the HARLOTS...her word for kids who are impregnated by dad, apparently...be protected and shielded.

She never said any such thing, liar.

KKKgrl sees things that aren't there.........:badgrin: except in her head.
The KKK is a Democrat terror organization. ... are you saying koshergrl is a Democrat?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

No it's not, liar.

Obviously he is still stuck in the early 60's......he doesn't know that passing the Civil Rights Act in 1964, turned those racist Democrats into Republicans.

What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she finds out it is going to be a girl?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to give up her party life?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to lose her shapely figure?

There are many stupid reasons that women have to kill their preborn babies.

Most states have laws in place already that prevent that. You all (anti-abortion) supporters need to do some research. You can't tell the sex of the fetus until after the first tri-mester, and elective abortions are not allowed after that.

Jillian proposes those who abuse the HARLOTS...her word for kids who are impregnated by dad, apparently...be protected and shielded.

No it's not, liar.

Obviously he is still stuck in the early 60's......he doesn't know that passing the Civil Rights Act in 1964, turned those racist Democrats into Republicans.
I thought at first it was me that was on the wrong thread. No big deal it happens.

No it's not, liar.
Yes it is. Proving you know nothing about your party

And you don't know the History of your country. If you think it is Democrat....why don't you post a link.....we'll wait!

What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she finds out it is going to be a girl?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to give up her party life?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to lose her shapely figure?

a) If a woman is going to have an abortion for any of the reasons above, why would you trust her to raise a baby?

b) It's none of your business why a woman is having an abortion. That is between a woman and her doctor.
So you don't feel the father has any say in it.

Of course the father has a say, but there is only one LAST say in the decision & that is the female's. Her uterus, her decision.

Most states have laws in place already that prevent that. You all (anti-abortion) supporters need to do some research. You can't tell the sex of the fetus until after the first tri-mester, and elective abortions are not allowed after that.
Be honest it is open season on preborn babies. A woman can kill the preborn baby for any reason she wants.

Be honest it is open season on preborn babies. A woman can kill the preborn baby for any reason she wants.

Post a link......otherwise you're just spewing nonsense.

No it's not, liar.

I thought at first it was me that was on the wrong thread. No big deal it happens.

What's your point?

Post a link......otherwise you're just spewing nonsense.
Post a link for what???

No it's not, liar.

What's your point?
You obviously thought you were in a thread speaking of where the kkk came from

No it's not, liar.

What's your point?
You obviously thought you were in a thread speaking of where the kkk came from

I was responding to someone that did.........obviously you only read one post and make an erroneous observation....no big deal...it happens to those who don't pay attention.

Forum List

Back