Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Maybe justice will prevail and one day individuals such as myself can make that final decision yes.

As soon as you're able to carry a baby to term, you can make that important decision.
I am what homosexuals refer to as a breeder. I have children and I have raised them to the best of my ability. I chose a wife that wanted and loved children. We carried them to term.

She carried them to term.
We carried them to term. You must not have had a man in your life.

Man, that must have been hard for you to keep a day job. :)
Well actually I have always worked and it has been worth it. I have two grown children that have children of their own. Children are great but grandchildren are really "grand". I am very fortunate to have them.

I've cleaned this thread up. Keep the insults and the personal shit with each other out of the conversation.

Look back at what you said old wise one. It was a scenario by Wolf.

Yes, oh dumb fucking one, the scenario was that someone must die - the fetus or the woman. Holy shit...
I do not want to insult you but you do realize that a "scenario" is a made up situation?

Exactly! And your point is...?
That the whole thing was made up. That is what scenario means.

Okay, let's try this: Let's assume that the doctor who told the woman that someone must die, the fetus or her, was all-knowing Jesus (aka Father, Son and Holy Ghost). Would that help clear up some of your confusion?
Have you heard of a doctor in this century that has made such a statement?

He certainly has the right to voice his opinion, but he cannot make the final decision, no.
Maybe justice will prevail and one day individuals such as myself can make that final decision yes.

As soon as you're able to carry a baby to term, you can make that important decision.
I am what homosexuals refer to as a breeder. I have children and I have raised them to the best of my ability. I chose a wife that wanted and loved children. We carried them to term.

Isn't it wonderful to have that choice? Don't you wish everyone had that choice?
They do! Murder or allow their child to live.

What murder? Abortion is still legal?

Yes, oh dumb fucking one, the scenario was that someone must die - the fetus or the woman. Holy shit...
I do not want to insult you but you do realize that a "scenario" is a made up situation?

Okay, let's try this: Let's assume that the doctor who told the woman that someone must die, the fetus or her, was all-knowing Jesus (aka Father, Son and Holy Ghost). Would that help clear up some of your confusion?
I know you are really searching the web right now. Just keep in mind the "scenario's" don't count.

Absolutely! Many times!

Absolutely! Many times!
yeah right! Keep searching.

Well actually I have always worked and it has been worth it. I have two grown children that have children of their own. Children are great but grandchildren are really "grand". I am very fortunate to have them.

I'm so proud of you!

Huckabee wants to make his religious beliefs the law of the land. They would love him in Iran.
Um dummy where do you think the majority of our laws come from? I will take Jesus's laws over those who approved baby killing

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Isn't it wonderful to have that choice? Don't you wish everyone had that choice?

So was the murder of 6 million jews and both are just as evil

Well, 6 million Jews was small compared to the murder of over 100 million Native Americans - but abortion isn't murder according to the law. Abortion is a woman's right according to law.

Well, 6 million was small compared to the murder of Native Americans - but abortion isn't murder according to the law. Abortion is a woman's right according to law.
Lmao . Hey stupid fuck those native Americans were as vicious as us white folk . Guess they should have been better fighters in the war. Hell they were killing themselves for centuries before the white man came. Spread your lies elsewhere

Well, 6 million was small compared to the murder of Native Americans - but abortion isn't murder according to the law. Abortion is a woman's right according to law.
Lmao . Hey stupid fuck those native Americans were as vicious as us white folk . Guess they should have been better fighters in the war. Hell they were killing themselves for centuries before the white man came. Spread your lies elsewhere

Are you suggesting that whites were living in peace with each other before they invaded America and massacred over 100 million Native Americans? Try to stick with the thread topic. Abortion is legal. Abortion is a woman's right. A pregnant woman has first priority.

Last edited:

I'm so proud of you!

As much as a man is supportive of his wife or partner when she conceives and carries a child to term, he is not the one actually doing it, not the one whose body goes through the difficulties of a pregnancy, not the one whose emotions and mentality cope with a pregnancy, not the one who gives birth, and most often, not the one who is, for the next 18 years, the primary care giver. So, while I applaud a man who takes as much part in the process as he can, it still remains the woman's body and psyche that is actually fully affected by pregnancy and it should be entirely the woman's prerogative to choose to carry a fetus to term, not a man's. No one, male or female should tell a woman whether she can or cannot bear a child.

But this thread is not at all about the general concept of abortion: this thread is about a 10 year old child who was raped by her stepfather, became pregnant, and was forced by the government to bear the child. That is an abomination, a complete abomination, against a child. It is 'man's inhumanity to man.'

We should be discussing the rights of the child and the safety and security of a living, breathing child. Not the overall concept of abortion. The balance here is between the rights of an undeveloped, unborn fetus and the rights of a living, breathing child. Why would we sacrifice the safety, both physically and mentally, of a living, breathing 10 year old child for the rights of an undeveloped fetus? It is cruel in the extreme for the child: it is tantamount to child abuse.

And for those saying abortion is not Christian, please cite chapter and verse where Jesus says anything about abortion.

Last edited:
^^^ Thou shalt not kill which is what aborting a baby is no matter how you try to say that it isn't. Its in the book of Exodus chapter 20 verse 13.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, 6 million Jews was small compared to the murder of over 100 million Native Americans - but abortion isn't murder according to the law. Abortion is a woman's right according to law.
100 million Native Americans......??????? With 100 million people and the ones that survived you would have thought they would have won very easily. How many whites were there during the times of the Indian Wars? Are you sure about the 100 million Native Americans killed?

Are you suggesting that whites were living in peace with each other before they invaded America and massacred over 100 million Native Americans? Try to stick with the thread topic. Abortion is legal. Abortion is a woman's right. A pregnant woman has first priority.
Abortion is legal now. One can only hope sanity will come to the American people and it will change.

Abortion is legal now. One can only hope sanity will come to the American people and it will change.

NaziCons have restricted abortion rights since Roe v. Wade - but I expect that trend to reverse as sanity prevails.

If the baby is born, then the taxpayers should be forced to foot the bill for raising the child. Then I agree with Huckabee. Until the child is 18. it is our job to ensure the welfare of the child as a young child cannot be given the baby or entrusted to raise it. Perhaps 30 thousand dollars per year aid would suffice.

Forum List

Back