Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she finds out it is going to be a girl?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to give up her party life?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to lose her shapely figure?

There are many stupid reasons that women have to kill their preborn babies.
What if the fetus had the gay gene, abort it.
What if the fetus had Downs Syndrome, abort it.
Some better reasons.

what about a case where a woman gets in a argument with her husband and aborts their baby because she wants to get even with him?

Do you think that should be between the woman, the husband, the doctor, and you? It's really none of your business.
I think it is murder and it is my business.

Chain yourself to the door of the Supreme Court, in protest.
I had rather chain the murderer to a prison cell.

I'm afraid that you would have to use a new law, and omit the word, "murderer". That is defined as the 'illegal' taking of life.
It is still hard for me to imagine that we as a civilized people would allow murdering preborn babies. Really what has happened to us?

What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she finds out it is going to be a girl?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to give up her party life?
What about a situation where a woman gets an abortion because she does not want to lose her shapely figure?

a) If a woman is going to have an abortion for any of the reasons above, why would you trust her to raise a baby?

b) It's none of your business why a woman is having an abortion. That is between a woman and her doctor.
So you don't feel the father has any say in it.

He certainly has the right to voice his opinion, but he cannot make the final decision, no.

GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee supports Paraguay's decision to deny an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim, he revealed in an interview Sunday.

In an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union," the former Arkansas governor argued that the Paraguayan government's refusal to allow an abortion for the now-11-year-old, who gave birth last week after being raped by her stepfather, prevented a second tragedy.

"Let nobody be misled, a 10-year-old girl being raped is horrible, but does it solve a problem by taking the life of an innocent child?" he asked. He added later, "When I think about one horror, I also think about the possibilities that exist and I just don't want to think that somehow we discounted a human life ... Let's not compound the tragedy by taking yet another life."

Paraguay law allows abortion only “in very rare cases when it’s deemed necessary to save a woman’s life,” ThinkProgress noted.

Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Wow, a 10-year-old raped by her stepfather doesn't even qualify for an abortion in Huckabee's mind. That is barbaric! I can't imagine someone like him as president.

The only way that she could have given birth and not either died or her reproductive system be torn apart is by C section. Which is why it was performed. Which is a huge red flag that she never should have been forced to carry that pregnancy to term.

So she's forced to carry a pregnancy from rape she doesn't want to carry. Then she's forced to have surgery she probably didn't want to have but had to have it to save her own life.

That is sick.

No 11 year old child is capable of raising a child. She can't provide for the child. She's a child herself.

No child that young should ever be forced to endure a second rape by the government to be forced to give birth to a child that is the result of the rape.

There is no justification for such cruelty.
I'm sure Huckabee will support her and her child. No?
Why would Huckabee support a Paraguay national. The law under which this girl was obligated to give birth is a Paraguay law. Shouldn't Paraguay support her?
Why would he weigh in on it? It's to get contributions.

Probably someone asked him his opinion.

what about a case where a woman gets in a argument with her husband and aborts their baby because she wants to get even with him?
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The issue is the right to privacy, and the fact that the state cannot compel a woman to give birth against her will.
I see it a little more than that.
It's also an issue as to whether a child should be forced to endure the trauma of bearing another child to compound the trauma of rape...just to satisfy ones scientifically unsupportable sense of morality.

The USA, which already incarcerates a higher percentage of it citizens than any other nation, really needs to build more prisons, so that we can incarcerate doctors and midwives, too. It is only fair that all classes should be represented at Folsom!

a) If a woman is going to have an abortion for any of the reasons above, why would you trust her to raise a baby?

b) It's none of your business why a woman is having an abortion. That is between a woman and her doctor.

He certainly has the right to voice his opinion, but he cannot make the final decision, no.
Maybe justice will prevail and one day individuals such as myself can make that final decision yes.

Do you think that should be between the woman, the husband, the doctor, and you? It's really none of your business.

I'm afraid that you would have to use a new law, and omit the word, "murderer". That is defined as the 'illegal' taking of life.
It is still hard for me to imagine that we as a civilized people would allow murdering preborn babies. Really what has happened to us?
It is still hard for one to image that we as a civilized people would allow the state to force a woman to give birth against her will. What's wrong with a person who would advocate for such a thing.

The USA, which already incarcerates a higher percentage of it citizens than any other nation, really needs to build more prisons, so that we can incarcerate doctors and midwives, too. It is only fair that all classes should be represented at Folsom!
Sterilization might be justified.

Maybe justice will prevail and one day individuals such as myself can make that final decision yes.

I'm all in favor of you having the right to refuse an abortion.

It is still hard for one to image that we as a civilized people would allow the state to force a woman to give birth against her will. What's wrong with a person who would advocate for such a thing.
I guess the same civilized people that could justify to force a parent to care for and raise their child.

the wackos aren't pro life... they're pro birth.

and then they think the moms should be screwed and starved and their kids live in poverty. that way the harlots are punished.

cause that's how they roll.

Lying troll.
Jillian proposes those who abuse the HARLOTS...her word for kids who are impregnated by dad, apparently...be protected and shielded.

She never said any such thing, liar.

KKKgrl sees things that aren't there.........:badgrin: except in her head.
The KKK is a Democrat terror organization. ... are you saying koshergrl is a Democrat?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

no, insane one, the KKK is a white christian supremacist organization that used to vote democratic in the south until the civil rights law passed. now they're republicans.

you really need to stop lying. either that or get yourself an education.

What is wrong with the world that would advocate the killing of an unborn child simply because of a woman's whims?

This 10 year old girl never asked for an abortion. She likely had no idea what happened to her. It was her mother that wanted her to get an abortion so that the child could go back to the rapist.

Women are just as traumatized by abortion. Knowing they killed their baby. Maybe they themselves were adopted... Feeling guilty that they were spared yet killed their own child. Wondering if they will be able to carry another... Being told that due to their previous abortion they can't...etc
They're actually more traumatized. Except in cases of abduction, war, being caught in a third world country when you give birth...birth doesn't cause PTSD. Even bad births rarely result in it. Abortion does result in ptsd in 100 percent of non-sociopath abortion victims...aka "mothers".

:cuckoo:

People who can barely manage their own lives really shouldn't make decisions for other people.

Why don't you elaborate, dear? I think you may be confused. Are you going to address the actual topic, or just swing by to be nasty, then swoop out? Since that's the second time you've made that particular comment, I presume you think you're being arch and that people will think you know something they don't know? Is everybody messaging you now to get personal info about me? Cuz it looks like you're inviting that. I'll just call you ravtard now.

Wait...did you just say you think people are messaging each other to get your personal information? Why would anyone care, you paranoid little twit? Are you having a meltdown or something? Geez, step away from your computer.

unfortunately, it's a paranoia thing. she's claimed to have been threatened, too.
Oh lord, here we go again.

I think it's odd that you've done driveby's two times where all you say is "People who can barely manage their own lives" blah blah blah. If you weren't talking about me, then what were you talking about? Illuminate, please.

Huckabee was on Wolf Blitzer a little bit ago. Wolf gave him the following scenario: A doctor tells a pregnant women she will die without an abortion. Huckabee's response: The doctor should try to save them both. Huckabee makes my skin crawl.

This 10 year old girl never asked for an abortion. She likely had no idea what happened to her. It was her mother that wanted her to get an abortion so that the child could go back to the rapist.
And the pro-abortionists caterwallers are AOK with that!

Forum List

Back