HUGE BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: FBI Doctored Mar-a-Lago Photo, Added Their Own Docs to Create a Crime Scene that Didn’t Exist

The FBI must be blackmailing Wray for him to let them do this stuff.

I hate to imagine what dirt they have on him. I don’t put it past them to set a “honey trap,” using under-age kids as bait for blackmail pictures.

These Dems have shown in many, many ways that they see children as non-humans who, if allowed to live until birth, only have value in culture wars, or as political pawns.

This shit is over
No one is paying attention
No thinker fears nor is promoting Trumps arrest
These guys can’t win on their own merit and MUST cheat, lie and try to smear whomever they try to “compete” against
So retard old Trumpy boy has cctv of Mar-a-Lago. Why doesn't he release proof of this retard? Where are the tapes retard. Hey by the way how did Trump know what the FBI was going to plant so he could declassify it retard?

Hey retard does Mar-a-Lago have cctv? Trump says it does! So where are the tapes proving this shit retard. Why doesn't Trump release them retard?
His lawyers are saving that evidence for court, in the unlikely event of a trial. The likelihood is close to zero, but it would be legal malpractice for them to let the prosecution see what they have now.

Looks like bullshit to me. And it’s from gatewaypundit. Surely even you must realize that not everything on the internet is true, especially from right-wing conspiracy theorist garbage.

Show me another semi-decent news source running with this “breaking” story.
Do you still believe Trump works for the Russians?

This is devastating to the DOJ/FBI. Manufacturing evidence! I can't wait till Trump releases the video busting their case wide open.

ROFL

loons goona loon!

So retard old Trumpy boy has cctv of Mar-a-Lago. Why doesn't he release proof of this retard? Where are the tapes retard. Hey by the way how did Trump know what the FBI was going to plant so he could declassify it retard?
Anybody that uses the word retard 5 times in 3/4 sentences has serious communication shortfalls
Also I normally charge to rearrange faces but will do you for free.

His lawyers are saving that evidence for court, in the unlikely event of a trial. The likelihood is close to zero, but it would be legal malpractice for them to let the prosecution see what they have now.
Lol, sure let's go with that retard. Lol, when that happens I will admit I was one till then that's just more horse shit. If they had it it would be across every news source across the world retard.

Anybody that uses the word retard 5 times in 3/4 sentences has serious communication shortfalls
Also I normally charge to rearrange faces but will do you for free.
Lol, making sure ya know you are a retard. Any one that puts up with being called a retard with out a reasonable retort for the questions raised is a slobbering retard. So where is this proof retard?

1 calling people a retard won't make anyone take you seriously.

2 no one is going to display evidence in their defense for anything ever until it is needed because no one is going to give the other side a chance to examine it and come up with a way to argue it. Never show your hand is the first rule of the game.

Where is the proof proving Trump broke any laws?
Are you trying out lines for a stand-up routine?

Trump is so mad about the optics -- people may not understand it was the FBI that spread out the files from Box 2A to take a standard evidence photo -- that he's ignoring the legal implications of coming very close to acknowledging that he knew he had them in his office.

Lol, making sure ya know you are a retard. Any one that puts up with being called a retard with out a reasonable retort for the questions raised is a slobbering retard. So where is this proof retard?
Evenflow is a milk bottle for infants
It’s an apt screen name
Wanna meet?

All they need to do is give you guys what you want to hear to keep you guys clicking on their articles.

If they don’t give you what you want to hear, they know you will go to someone who does.

Your reality is what you want it to be.
As compared to what we pay. F 15's to the inner cities will happen at some point. Not to the deplorables.

Evenflow is a milk bottle for infants
It’s an apt screen name
Wanna meet?
Any time retard. Lol gunna threaten me retard. Now. Lol, that is the retard response when he can't come up with a logical argument. So why did Trump go from they planted that evidence to I declassified it? Explain that retard. Lol, why did Trump have to declassify planted evidence retard?

The excuses from the left will come in 3…..2…..1…..
What excuses.
You clowns are making the excuses.

1). Staged
2). Planted
3). Photoshopped
4). Why are there no underwear pics? LOLLLOLLLOOLOLL
IF YOU GET THE VAX, YOU WILL NOT GET THE VIRUS.

JOE BIDEN SAID THIS. IT IS A LIE.
from team trump, "It's not a lie if you believe it is true."
Yup, Joe said it.
Still not a lie.

Forum List

Back