HUGE BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: FBI Doctored Mar-a-Lago Photo, Added Their Own Docs to Create a Crime Scene that Didn’t Exist

This shit is over
No one is paying attention
No thinker fears nor is promoting Trumps arrest
These guys can’t win on their own merit and MUST cheat, lie and try to smear whomever they try to “compete” against

I tend to judge the accuracy of a story these days by how many lefties attack the source, and this one looks like it’s close to the mark…
Very bad way to look at the truth.

The facts, beyond what is out, have not come out.

All of you are fishing for a reason to attack the Democrats and the endless talk of There will be a civil war.

Fools.

see

The left attack the source when you know the data is accurate.

They see lies from the media, but they never change.

IF YOU GET THE VAX, YOU WILL NOT GET THE VIRUS.

JOE BIDEN SAID THIS. IT IS A LIE.
When I see it covered by more than this one propaganda site, I'll pay more attention.

Is that asking for too much? No, it's not asking for too much. Unless you're an orange sheep who believes anything they're told in their little universe.

Looks like bullshit to me. And it’s from gatewaypundit. Surely even you must realize that not everything on the internet is true, especially from right-wing conspiracy theorist garbage.

Show me another semi-decent news source running with this “breaking” story.

Just two whoppers from the MSM in recent weeks:

• Trump had nuclear secrets at MAL.

• Trump had nuclear codes at MAL.

But yeah, the MSM is reliable. :auiqs.jpg:

This is devastating to the DOJ/FBI. Manufacturing evidence! I can't wait till Trump releases the video busting their case wide open.

We all knew they were going to do this. Why else wear backpacks into the house?

Very bad way to look at the truth.

The facts, beyond what is out, have not come out.

All of you are fishing for a reason to attack the Democrats and the endless talk of There will be a civil war.

Fools.
Who said anything about a civil war? Not me….

Who said anything about a civil war? Not me….
Republicans.

XponentiallyClueless.
1662064914102.jpeg

Republicans.

Yeah leftie fear mongering….Not gonna happen, everyone is too busy in real life.

Who said it was "doctored"? That photo was even in court today - and no one said anything about it being "doctored". That photo is how the FBI typically displays evidence of a crime.
yeah, the FISA court thought that the Steele Dossier was authentic too.

This is devastating to the DOJ/FBI. Manufacturing evidence! I can't wait till Trump releases the video busting their case wide open.

Lol, let's see Trumpy boys security tapes to prove it retard! Back to the they planted evidence story. Hilarious. What a retard. Lol, if the FBI planted the evidence then Trump did not need to say he declassed the documents retard. Get your ever changing story straight retard. Trumpy boy has cctv footage. Let's see it retard. Back a story for once in your retarded life retard. Show the tapes! Show the tapes! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! You are a retard! You are a retard! You are a retard! Hilarious

Lol, let's see Trumpy boys security tapes to prove it retard! Back to the they planted evidence story. Hilarious. What a retard. Lol, if the FBI planted the evidence then Trump did not need to say he declassed the documents retard. Get your ever changing story straight retard. Trumpy boy has cctv footage. Let's see it retard. Back a story for once in your retarded life retard. Show the tapes! Show the tapes! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! You are a retard! You are a retard! You are a retard! Hilarious
Thanks for proving how emotionally unstable you are.

Forum List

Back