Huge Breaking News: Scientists Find Treatment To Kill Every Kind Of Cancer Tumors

"Weissman’s group recently received a $20 million dollar grant to move their research from mouse to human safety testing." Hopefully, within a few years they can move this to the experimental stage for humans who are willing to take the chance.

If it's true. Killing cancer cells and not killing a person are two different things.

If it's true. Killing cancer cells and not killing a person are two different things.

Had you read the article, you might have observed that it stated the amount of healthy cells killed was not even close to the amount of cancer cells killed.

But I know that actually reading through a post and trying to think about it and make sure you understand it is contrary to you libtards operating procedures, but you might want to do it at least occasionally.

You're welcome, libtard.

Turns out this is not so breaking. This article is from 2012. My source also said the patients still have to have cytoreductive surgery to remove most of the tumor because the larger the tumor the less effective the treatment is.

One Drug to Shrink All Tumors | Science/AAAS | News

Lol, I knew there would be some libtard come into the thread and piss on everyone's parade, 'BUT YOU ARE STILL ALL GOING TO DIE!' bullshiht.

Yes, there are trade offs to EVERY treatment, cocksucker.

This is just breaking and is incredible news to hear. I've lost several family members to cancer in which they never responded well to the treatments they were taking at the time. Hopefully this will be the end of people suffering with many forms of cancer.

Scientists find treatment to kill every kind of cancer tumor | Fox News

Is a cancerous tumor what kills people? I really don't know.

What about bone marrow cancer is there a tumor involved and will it kill those cells?

Sounds to me like the answer is yes but I wonder why they used the word tumor and not just cancer cells.

Turns out this is not so breaking. This article is from 2012. My source also said the patients still have to have cytoreductive surgery to remove most of the tumor because the larger the tumor the less effective the treatment is.

Lol, I knew there would be some libtard come into the thread and piss on everyone's parade, 'BUT YOU ARE STILL ALL GOING TO DIE!' bullshiht.

I cant tell if you are PO'd because your link is a year late or you have people affected by cancer close to you. Because of that I'm not going to call you a retarded moron for your comment. Yes we all are still going to die even if we could take a pill and do away with cancer. Dont you realize that?

I cant tell if you are PO'd because your link is a year late or you have people affected by cancer close to you. Because of that I'm not going to call you a retarded moron for your comment. Yes we all are still going to die even if we could take a pill and do away with cancer. Dont you realize that?

I am not PO'd at all, its just that secular fascists like you disgust me to the core of my being.

This is just breaking and is incredible news to hear. I've lost several family members to cancer in which they never responded well to the treatments they were taking at the time. Hopefully this will be the end of people suffering with many forms of cancer.

Scientists find treatment to kill every kind of cancer tumor | Fox News

Is a cancerous tumor what kills people? I really don't know.

What about bone marrow cancer is there a tumor involved and will it kill those cells?

Sounds to me like the answer is yes but I wonder why they used the word tumor and not just cancer cells.

Thats what i was wondering too. They were pretty specific in saying tumors so I think it only applies to tumors. The peer review paper published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences reads like its written for only people that understand medicine. From what I understand they haven't started human trials yet.

Forum List

Back