Huge Explosion in Waco Texas. Many injured.

What the hell is this guy talking about? I said there were experts who said it was likely a domestic terrorist which there were all over CNN, CBS and the NBC networks over the last few days. And yeah I'm sure there's experts who think it's some brown guy threat as well. We don't have enough information to know for sure. You are a lunatic who can't win an argument. Why are you so emotional about this that you're mucking up this thread with crap that has nothing to do with this topic. :cuckoo:

Can name them? Cite their credentials? In not, why do you think they were capable of anything other than talking to reporters?

As for what is wrong with this guy, I despise pretentious assholes that try to label people they disagree with as extremists. This explains my major problem with Obama.

You must just block out things you don't like or agree with like a rape victim or ardent religious person.

Experts say Boston bombing may be domestic terrorism - NYPOST.com

Local terrorism expert on Boston bombings: 'Likely domestic, possible lone wolf'

Boston Marathon bombings raise speculation about home-grown terrorism - Metro - The Boston Globe

Boston Marathon bombings: Security experts weigh in on potential culprits, motives - CBS News

Go away idiot and stop derailing this thread. It's just embarrassing for you.

Funny how none of those implicate a right wing person or persons.

Let us move on shall we?

looks like an atomic bomb went off. That was one BIG explosion. And now they are saying thunder storms are expected.

waco2.jpg

If it registered a 2.1 on the Richter Scale, it most likely was close to a megaton of TNT equivalent.

looks like an atomic bomb went off. That was one BIG explosion. And now they are saying thunder storms are expected.

waco2.jpg
I got a feeling when morning comes the devastation is going to be unimaginable,how could it not be with an explosion like that.

they are saying a whole residential block is gone ...i'm afraid that there may be a lot of people gone.

Last edited:

waco2.jpg

If it registered a 2.1 on the Richter Scale, it most likely was close to a megaton of TNT equivalent.

News says that the town is small with only about 2000 residents. There isn't going to be any unaffected people in this town. I can't believe this type of plant was so close to housing.

waco2.jpg

News says that the town is small with only about 2000 residents. There isn't going to be any unaffected people in this town. I can't believe this type of plant was so close to housing.

Agreed.

Can name them? Cite their credentials? In not, why do you think they were capable of anything other than talking to reporters?

As for what is wrong with this guy, I despise pretentious assholes that try to label people they disagree with as extremists. This explains my major problem with Obama.

You must just block out things you don't like or agree with like a rape victim or ardent religious person.

Local terrorism expert on Boston bombings: 'Likely domestic, possible lone wolf'

Boston Marathon bombings raise speculation about home-grown terrorism - Metro - The Boston Globe

Boston Marathon bombings: Security experts weigh in on potential culprits, motives - CBS News

Let us move on shall we?

Funny how I never did either.

But let's, it's stupid.

The water the firemen were putting on the original fire had some sort of chemical reaction with something and that is what created the explosion. I read one of Gracies articles and they said that was what caused the explosion. So I don't believe it is possible this was anything but a horrific accident.

waco2.jpg

Me neither. Don't they zoning laws? What in the heck is going on down there? God only knows how many people were in those homes when they exploded. What a danger these people were in and they had no idea! No idea at all probably.

Let us move on shall we?

Funny how I never did either.

But let's, it's stupid.

Let's not feign ignorance here. No sooner than did the bombing occur, liberals were the first to blame it on the right. It's appalling, agreed. But oh hey, how can we not resist blaming the other political party for it?

Good! I got the irrelevancy out of my system, carry on!

Me neither. Don't they zoning laws? What in the heck is going on down there? God only knows how many people were in those homes when they exploded. What a danger these people were in and they had no idea! No idea at all probably.

I read another article where the EPA reported that the only report from the factory on safety was a possible ammonia leak lasting up to 10 minutes and the permit was granted off that information. I was thinking that the EPA would have to verify such claims. Right? Isn't that their job?

What the hell is this guy talking about? I said there were experts who said it was likely a domestic terrorist which there were all over CNN, CBS and the NBC networks over the last few days. And yeah I'm sure there's experts who think it's some brown guy threat as well. We don't have enough information to know for sure. You are a lunatic who can't win an argument. Why are you so emotional about this that you're mucking up this thread with crap that has nothing to do with this topic. :cuckoo:

I thought you said you were not trying to blame right wing groups, yet those articles cite so called experts that blame right wing groups. You really need to stop trying to lay the blame on people just because you have an agenda, you are one step away from being a wackadoodle like Joeb who thinks this was part of a plot by Planned Parenthood to distract the news from the Gosnell trial.

Let us move on shall we?

From the first fracking link the asshole provided.

The Boston Marathon bombings bear the hallmarks of anti-government domestic terrorism — not foreign, experts said yesterday.
They cited the lack of Internet “chatter” or a claim of responsibility, the crude nature of the explosives and the timing.
“The month of April is very significant,” said Harvey Kushner, author of the “Encyclopedia of Terrorism.” He noted that the 1993 Waco siege and 1995 Oklahoma City terror bombings occurred on April 19.
“On top of that, it happened on Patriots Day. That’s a message and a half,” he said.

The asshole called out somebody for acting all political when he is one of the people that made politics a central theme in the other thread. On top of that, like it or not, this is going to be even more political once people start blaming the lack of regulation, or something equally stupid, for the explosion.

Last edited:

waco2.jpg

Yes, because no one that is sane would ever live near where they work, they all prefer to commute for hours and waste half of their life in cars.

Eve consider the possibility that some people do not like cities? On top of that, I am willing to bet you the plant was there first, and the town set up around it.

Let us move on shall we?

From the first fracking link the asshole provided.

The Boston Marathon bombings bear the hallmarks of anti-government domestic terrorism — not foreign, experts said yesterday.
They cited the lack of Internet “chatter” or a claim of responsibility, the crude nature of the explosives and the timing.
“The month of April is very significant,” said Harvey Kushner, author of the “Encyclopedia of Terrorism.” He noted that the 1993 Waco siege and 1995 Oklahoma City terror bombings occurred on April 19.
“On top of that, it happened on Patriots Day. That’s a message and a half,” he said.

The asshole called out somebody for acting all political when he is one of the people that made politics a central theme in the other thread. On top of that, like it or not, this is going to be even more political once people start blaming the lack of regulation, or something equally stupid, for the explosion.

The question was are there experts which said they believe it to be a domestic enemy. It took me a couple of seconds to prove there are. Once again, I never said anything about a right wing anything in relation to the bombings. This is again your mental illness and your inability to comprehend what you read or words in general.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Attitudes like that are why no one has built a new refinery in decades, there are a bunch of busybodies that think the government is supposed to protect them from the evils of actual work.

Simple fact of life, towns grow around major plants because that is where the work is for real people with real lives.

CaféAuLait;7107727 said:

I read another article where the EPA reported that the only report from the factory on safety was a possible ammonia leak lasting up to 10 minutes and the permit was granted off that information. I was thinking that the EPA would have to verify such claims. Right? Isn't that their job?

I once read a story where everyone had a brain, and knew how to use it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back