Huge Gold Nugget Found in Scottish River

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
4E8CF6C700000578-5989783-image-a-7_1532508087996.jpg

Are we going to see a huge rush of gold seekers swarming all over Scotland now?

The owner is currently unsure what to do with his nugget, but keeping it in a safety deposit box in the meantime - but there is a danger the Crown Estate could claim the cash if sold.

More @ Father discovers UK largest ever gold nugget worth at least £50,000 | Daily Mail Online

I am amazed learning throughout our tiny blue orb there are locations where gold can be found on the surface, or just a few inches below the surface.

Check the series 'Aussie Gold Hunters' to witness people making a decent income finding gold just laying around, waiting to be scooped up.

Congrats to this Gold Hunter!

Peace.

I am amazed learning throughout our tiny blue orb there are locations where gold can be found on the surface, or just a few inches below the surface.

Check the series 'Aussie Gold Hunters' to witness people making a decent income finding gold just laying around, waiting to be scooped up.

Peace.

I Arkansas they have a park where people can buy either just walk around and find diamonds, or buy buckets of dirt and sift it to look for them. A kid not long ago found like a huge diamond just lying on the top of the ground after a hard rain.

Teen finds 7.44-carat diamond at Arkansas park

Peace.

I Arkansas they have a park where people can buy either just walk around and find diamonds, or buy buckets of dirt and sift it to look for them. A kid not long ago found like a huge diamond just lying on the top of the ground after a hard rain.

Teen finds 7.44-carat diamond at Arkansas park

My best friends and I have always wanted to go to that park.

There is an entire society here in the West that possess gold mining equipment. Every year as the snow thaws and the streams and creeks rise, they head out, set up camps, and spend 3 or 4 months panning for gold. They usually find enough to live comfortably for the remainder of the year.

Forum List

Back