HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

McCarthy fundraising off of giving Tucker Carlson access to 1/6 Surveillance tapes

Fpl_LfGWAAECaGM

As you know, that was the night before.

I'm sure your legacy media sort of skipped mentioning the details.
Oh, I'm quite aware.

So riddle me this....How would Hess v. Indiana play into something Epps said the night before?

As you know, that was the night before.

I'm sure your legacy media sort of skipped mentioning the details.
Interesting that you think someone saying to go down to the Capitol the night before stirred them into action the following day.

But Trump telling them to go down the the capitol just minutes before didn't stir them into action.

Yeah, McCarthy cites the 'public interest', but won't release them to the public.

Odd that.
If McCarthy gave them to someone on the left and someone on the right, it would show in the public interest.

But releasing them to a "non-journalist", right wing liar, whose own lawyers convinced a judge that he wasn't to be believed.

Interesting that you think someone saying to go down to the Capitol the night before stirred them into action the following day.

But Trump telling them to go down the the capitol just minutes before didn't stir them into action.
As you know, Ray Epps was there the next day as well.

Are your news sources really this negligent or do you simply ignore anything with which you don't agree?

As you know, Ray Epps was there the next day as well.

Then i'm sure you could give his location, and what he said to the crowd the following day.

Or is it just that he was still in DC the following morning, and you have no idea what he did, or said, or was.

They got there under the watchful eyes, and because of the Trump lawsuit, within 6 feet of, election observers from both parties.

They oversaw the ingredients that went into the cake.
What can you read from six foot away?

Then i'm sure you could give his location, and what he said to the crowd the following day.

Or is it just that he was still in DC the following morning, and you have no idea what he did, or said, or was.
And you do? Gotcha!

I know, I know, truth and facts offend you and your legacy media never told you about this before so it must be lies.

And you do? Gotcha!

I know, I know, truth and facts offend you and your legacy media never told you about this before so it must be lies.

Well, you managed ot prove that Epps didn't tell people to go to the capitol January 6th, on January 6th.

Forum List

Back