HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

I can understand why. The GOP being a fully owned subsidiary of FOX news is well known. There is a principled argument to be made as to why the GOP shouldn't be playing favorites with the media but then again...they know who butters their bread.
But why would the left even want the footage? I mean, are you that eager to stare at 41,000 hours of nothing? I’m just not getting the outrage here. What could tucker possibly do with this footage? It is what it is. If there is nothing in it, then nothing is all he will get.

Why is it important to the left to obtain something they know is useless?

I think that was already answered.

At the time, it was in the middle of an investigation by the January 6th committee.
What does that have to do with releasing the footage? I mean, even the committee released some of it on their own, why didn’t they just release all of it?

What does that have to do with releasing the footage? I mean, even the committee released some of it on their own, why didn’t they just release all of it?
As I said, it was in the middle of an investigation. You don't want to give suspects a "heads up" of the evidence you have on them, before you get a chance to bring charges.

Knowing they were caught on surveillance cameras, gives them the chance to go into hiding, and escape justice.

Free tours of the Capitol building are given to 3 million visitors each year .. why is it confidential security?
They have tours of the white house, but they don't show where the presidential bunker is, or how to get to it.

What a laughable excuse.
Not an excuse. Capitol Police oppose total release of the footage because it would compromise contingency plans for the safety of members of Congress.

Either you agree with them or you would deny the importance of protecting members of congress.

Ended in Jan 3rd,, under her watch....final report issued under her watch in December..
The House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol released their final report on December 22, 2022.

Evacuation routes will change .. pretty basic security Mr. Big Brain.
The Building doesn't chain shit for brains.

Now this can be counteracted with a company of Jarheads with shoot to kill orders on site. Piles of dead traitors oh my! What do you think?

As I said, it was in the middle of an investigation. You don't want to give suspects a "heads up" of the evidence you have on them, before you get a chance to bring charges.

Knowing they were caught on surveillance cameras, gives them the chance to go into hiding, and escape justice.
We’ll no, you can’t hide once you’re already caught, but what could have done is allow people to look for evidence to defend themselves. Still, the left has insisted that there is nothing to all that footage..hell, for awhile they said it didn’t even exist.

Besides, the committee themselves already released the most damming footage…a heads up was already given, they tried their best to release as much as they could to get the maximum damage to trump as possible. There would be only 2 things available in the rest of the footage, nothing at all, or something that could counter their argument. If it’s #2, then it’s as we suspected all along, that the committee was never looking for the truth, just a verdict, which is why they would try and hide the evidence that could help trump. If it’s #1, then they should have, and could have released all that footage at the public’s request and said “have at it”

Forum List

Back