HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

So storming a capitol building is grounds for lethal force?
Like the 9/11 hijacking...a terrorist act pretty much screws it up for all future terrorists. So yeah...the next time someone tries it...I predict a bloodbath; just like the next time someone hijacks an airliner...the passengers are not likely to sit idly by and trust the hijacker.

united-states-inflation-cpi@2x.png

looks like its 6.6 instead of 11 percent.
He's immune to facts that don't confirm his bias. Prices are still high but they are coming down.

I see .. so law enforcement officials will use the same evacuation routes, which we don't know were included on the released content, and that's because an anonymous internet poster said so? Did you get your security certification from Google Search or Mall of America?
My company, like just about every business, has security cameras placed through the building. They are on surveillence servers that store them for at least a week.
The senior people know where all the cameras are. because we saw them installed, but juniors, new hires don't have a clue. Not all the cameras look like cameras. And there are dozens of "dummy" cameras just to keep people guessing.

If that's what in a medium sized company, imagine what the huge capitol complex with hundreds on the capitol police force has.

That's why the 8 hours of January 6th, resulted in 41,000 hours of surveillance footage.

Last edited:
united-states-inflation-cpi@2x.png

looks like its 6.6 instead of 11 percent.
Not surprising that you choose to remain ignorant.

FOOD AND DRINKS
Published February 19, 2023, 4:39 pm EST

Persistent inflation keeping grocery prices high for consumers

Prices for food at home were up 11.3% over a year ago in January

By Eric Revell FOXBusiness
[...]
The high cost of groceries hits fixed- and low-income families particularly hard. For those receiving Social Security, the 8.7% cost-of-living-adjustment (COLA) that took effect in January 2023 – which is the largest since 1981 and boosted the average monthly benefit by about $140 – still leaves beneficiaries with relatively less income for groceries compared to a year ago even with the COLA.

Not an excuse. Capitol Police oppose total release of the footage because it would compromise contingency plans for the safety of members of Congress.

Either you agree with them or you would deny the importance of protecting members of congress.

They oppose it because the Capitol police are part of the deep state, and are making excuses to stop the Republicans for going against what the Democrats don't want us to see.

If McCarthy gave them to someone on the left and someone on the right, it would show in the public interest.

But releasing them to a "non-journalist", right wing liar, whose own lawyers convinced a judge that he wasn't to be believed.

More leftist BS. I read the story. What Fox said was that Carlson's views were his opinions and not that of Fox News. That's all the judge acknowledged.

If congress was given the1/6 video as you claim.... it was for an investigation, in to 1/6. (congress critters already know their own secret escape routes)

Schiff and Nadler and the entire committee released all that they had as evidence of the 1/6 investigation.

You people can't have it both ways. On one side of the coin your claim is that Tucker and Fox will hand pick (or edit) videos that make the Democrats look bad. On the other you claim your concern about showing secret passage ways. Well if the goal is to make Democrats look bad, WTF would they be showing where those passageways are and where Pence went? How does that help the Fox cause?

Federal property idiot. Now that i think about it, this is better.when MAGATRAITOR II kicks off they can machine gun all you traitors.

#goodtimes
You need to look into Posse Comitatus.....idiot.

That is why federal property in the District of Columbia is defended by NG troops under direction of SecDef and not the president.

“Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.”

I saw a gaslighter who was on MSNBC (I saw a clip on a pod)

Former FBI AGENT. This asshole said that giving the video to Tucker is dangerous because he will point out people who appear to be undercover Feds…AND IT WILL FUEL CONSPIRACY THEORIES….AND THAT IS DANGEROUS FOR THE COUNTRY!

The motherfucker did not say the Fed was not involved…he said if Tucker points out people who look like Feds, it will fuel conspiracy theories. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He basically admitted the Fed was involved and the proof of that is DANGEROUS TO AMERICA.

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT.

You people can't have it both ways. On one side of the coin your claim is that Tucker and Fox will hand pick (or edit) videos that make the Democrats look bad. On the other you claim your concern about showing secret passage ways. Well if the goal is to make Democrats look bad, WTF would they be showing where those passageways are and where Pence went? How does that help the Fox cause?
I personally think by now, two years after the event, the 14000 hours of the capitol police videos can be released because law enforcement and convictions should be winding down...if there is some video involved in a trial to come, it can be redacted from the release.

I also believe the capitol police can redact video of secret passageway security if they have not made changes to update it since then....and the rest of the video could be released TO THE PUBLIC....

What McCarthy did, IS WRONG to the nth degree.... Wrong to not release it to the public.

Wrong to not consult capitol police

Wrong to release without pertinent Redactions for security...

Wrong to give it to a known partisan hack, exclusively.....

Former FBI AGENT. This asshole said that giving the video to Tucker is dangerous because he will point out people who appear to be undercover Feds…AND IT WILL FUEL CONSPIRACY THEORIES….AND THAT IS DANGEROUS FOR THE COUNTRY!
LOL....inadvertently admits UC's were there. How is Carlson supposed to know who is and who isn't a UC fed?

Forum List

Back