HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Not an excuse. Capitol Police oppose total release of the footage because it would compromise contingency plans for the safety of members of Congress.

Either you agree with them or you would deny the importance of protecting members of congress.
Security will change evacuation routes, and regardless, we don't know what's on the video. You don't even know if "evacuation routes" were included in the release of video.

Not an excuse. Capitol Police oppose total release of the footage because it would compromise contingency plans for the safety of members of Congress.

Either you agree with them or you would deny the importance of protecting members of congress.
More bullshit. The police instigated the violence. It is going to come out.

The Building doesn't chain shit for brains.

Now this can be counteracted with a company of Jarheads with shoot to kill orders on site. Piles of dead traitors oh my! What do you think?
I see .. so law enforcement officials will use the same evacuation routes, which we don't know were included on the released content, and that's because an anonymous internet poster said so? Did you get your security certification from Google Search or Mall of America?

But why would the left even want the footage? I mean, are you that eager to stare at 41,000 hours of nothing? I’m just not getting the outrage here. What could tucker possibly do with this footage? It is what it is. If there is nothing in it, then nothing is all he will get.

Why is it important to the left to obtain something they know is useless?
Well, there is this thing called principle.

I see .. so law enforcement officials will use the same evacuation routes, which we don't know were included on the released content, and that's because an anonymous internet poster said so? Did you get your security certification from Google Search or Mall of America?
Hopefully now they will stop and shoot you fuckers right in the head.

#thisistheway

Not if it's a loss for security. This is why any intelligence agency will not reveal "sources and methods". Why the secret service doesn't discuss personnel or practices.

To reveal how they do their job, allows the next person to figure out a way around their security.
There is some truth to that. By the same token, if you're worried that physical security of a protectee is based on where they move him...I would think that is a matter of some fluidity on Capitol Hill. I'm more concerned that Pence didn't trust the Secret Service...

None whatsoever.

I don't watch FOX so I won't see any of it. But highlighting right wing supporter's crimes is especially helpful.
Little wonder you are so sadly uninformed. Worse, you are so proud of that ignorance.

2023%2002%2022%20Legacy%20time%20on%20inflation-X3.jpg

This was about the last inflation numbers which were bad. You didn't know, did you?

But why would the left even want the footage? I mean, are you that eager to stare at 41,000 hours of nothing? I’m just not getting the outrage here. What could tucker possibly do with this footage? It is what it is. If there is nothing in it, then nothing is all he will get.

Why is it important to the left to obtain something they know is useless?
IF Nancy Pelosi and friends knew all those hours of video were useless, they'd have released them within moments of their becoming available.

Inflation was actually down.
Yeah, about that. Do you not go to a grocery store?

FOOD AND DRINKS
Published February 19, 2023, 4:39 pm EST

Persistent inflation keeping grocery prices high for consumers

Prices for food at home were up 11.3% over a year ago in January

By Eric Revell FOXBusiness
[...]
The high cost of groceries hits fixed- and low-income families particularly hard. For those receiving Social Security, the 8.7% cost-of-living-adjustment (COLA) that took effect in January 2023 – which is the largest since 1981 and boosted the average monthly benefit by about $140 – still leaves beneficiaries with relatively less income for groceries compared to a year ago even with the COLA.

FOOD AND DRINKS

[...]
The high cost of groceries hits fixed- and low-income families particularly hard. For those receiving Social Security, the 8.7% cost-of-living-adjustment (COLA) that took effect in January 2023 – which is the largest since 1981 and boosted the average monthly benefit by about $140 – still leaves beneficiaries with relatively less income for groceries compared to a year ago even with the COLA.

united-states-inflation-cpi@2x.png

looks like its 6.6 instead of 11 percent.

So you know the safe rooms were filmed?
From what was released, and what would make sense, the cameras covered every hallway, access and egress. If it's in the Capitol, it's on film, which is how they were able to follow the escape of Mike Pence, and the officer who misdirected the mob, the panic stricken Josh "Hawlin'" Hawley running from the mob.

FOOD AND DRINKS

[...]

I usually have someone deliver my food.

I noticed the price of eggs has gone down from a few weeks ago.

I'm sorry YOU can't afford food. Perhaps you should spend a little less time lying on message boards and find a job

Forum List

Back