HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Yeah, about that.

i-FSQDqxs-X2.jpg

i-THPqpnw-L.jpg

i-TpW6P6T-L.jpg

i-6RsxHsx-XL.jpg

i-jqWCfsj-L.jpg
Too bad none of the folks you're trying to highlight were wearing Biden T-shirts or waving flags....

You've failed yet again.

Great, so you have no problem with Tucker getting this video footage then?
None whatsoever.

I don't watch FOX so I won't see any of it. But highlighting right wing supporter's crimes is especially helpful.

You didn't say anything about 'imminent lawless action.'

But the Supreme Court did. They've set the constitutional standard of protected speech as it relates to incitement in Hess V. Indiana.

Incitement isn't protected speech when it advocates imminent lawless action. If it doesn't, its protected.

There's nothing imminent about a statement made the day before.
Never said there was.....LOL
Inciting would be determined at the prosecution level, no on an obscure internet forum.
I never said anything regarding Epps and imminet lawless action.

None whatsoever.

I don't watch FOX so I won't see any of it. But highlighting right wing supporter's crimes is especially helpful.
Awesome. There are many here that don’t agree with you and are livid that the footage was only released to tucker.

None whatsoever.

The problem is that someone like Tucker Carlson would release footage like showing where the secret service brought Mike Pence, to show that Pence was in no real danger. But in the process revealing she secret services "safe room" at the Capitol.

Everyone was interviewed. The tecord includes all video. Use your brain, or do you want the MAGAs to know everything next time.*

* Protip if you get near the VP, they will stack your bodies like cordwood.
They already know more than the left. What's your point?

The problem is that someone like Tucker Carlson would release footage like showing where the secret service brought Mike Pence, to show that Pence was in no real danger. But in the process revealing she secret services "safe room" at the Capitol.
Are you sure congress wouldn't redact those things?

Anything that reminds the public about the 1/6 insurrection done at the behest of the blob is a win for the Democrats.

Awesome. There are many here that don’t agree with you and are livid that the footage was only released to tucker.
I can understand why. The GOP being a fully owned subsidiary of FOX news is well known. There is a principled argument to be made as to why the GOP shouldn't be playing favorites with the media but then again...they know who butters their bread.

Are you sure congress wouldn't redact those things?
McCarthy's access to the videos (servers) is like that of the lawyers and defendants, 100%, with nothing redacted, or censored, the raw video footage, all 41,000 hours of it.

What McCarthy gave Tucker Carlson would be all or nothing.

Anything that reminds the public about the 1/6 insurrection done at the behest of the blob is a win for the Democrats.
Will be a real bitch if footage sheds a whole new light on the shennanigans undertaken by the Trump haters J6 farce.
You know that Tucker Carlsons lawyers successfully argued to a judge that Carlsons viewers know he's a liar.
They got him off, just like OJ Simpson..... :auiqs.jpg:
McCarthy's access to the videos (servers) is like that of the lawyers and defendants, 100%, with nothing redacted, or censored, the raw video footage, all 41,000 hours of it.

Quit speculating.

Not if it's a loss for security. This is why any intelligence agency will not reveal "sources and methods". Why the secret service doesn't discuss personnel or practices.

To reveal how they do their job, allows the next person to figure out a way around their security.

Quit speculating.
What speculating? The only access credentials McCarthy has, for himself and his staff, is his own, which gives him unfettered access to the entire database.

Forum List

Back