HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

You don't expect anything new from over 40,000 hours of video Nancy Pelosi did not allow to be released to the public? Yeah, we've seen maybe a couple of dozen hours, what possibly could be in those 40,000 hours Nancy wanted to be hidden?
The layout of the Capito building including sections that can be considered a security threat if made public.

I will tell you what will likely happen. Carlson will highlight some footage that show maybe some friendly interactions between cops and people inside the Capitol. Maybe some people doing some benign things, and then use that footage to further the narrative that Jan 6th was no big deal.

He will not show the actual footage that shows people attacking cops, destroying windows to get in, or any unruly or violent behavior.

In the end it will not change that 140 police officers got injured and several people died. Nor will those facts convince you that Jan 6th was bad.

See, unless I'm very much mistaking you are one of the people who still believe Tucker Carlson is acting in good faith despite emails coming out him flat out admitting to lying for ratings.

The layout of the Capito building including sections that can be considered a security threat if made public.

I will tell you what will likely happen. Carlson will highlight some footage that show maybe some friendly interactions between cops and people inside the Capitol. Maybe some people doing some benign things, and then use that footage to further the narrative that Jan 6th was no big deal.

He will not show the actual footage that shows people attacking cops, destroying windows to get in, or any unruly or violent behavior.

In the end it will not change that 140 police officers got injured and several people died. Nor will those facts convince you that Jan 6th was bad.

See, unless I'm very much mistaking you are one of the people who still believe Tucker Carlson is acting in good faith despite emails coming out him flat out admitting to lying for ratings.
So you have no reason for video from the other 40,000 hours not being broadcast. Great!

As you know too, the person killed was an unarmed woman, Ashli Babbitt.

Yes, it was bad but nothing compared to dozens of riots in the summer of 2020.

So you have no reason for video from the other 40,000 hours not being broadcast. Great!

As you know too, the person killed was an unarmed woman, Ashli Babbitt.

Yes, it was bad but nothing compared to dozens of riots in the summer of 2020.
Sure I have reason.1 security and 2 nothing relevant on the footage. What do you expect to see that will change the actual facts of Jan 6th?

As to Ashley Babitt.I did see the footage. She was the first through a breach in the hallway that led into the House chamber. That at that moment was being evacuated. You see civilians leaving the chamber. Behind her there were about 30 other rioters. In front of her 3 cops all with drawn weapons. What would you have those cops do? Allow the rioters access to the people evacuating?

Guess what. Advancing on an officer with a drawn weapon has a tendency to end badly. Especially when that officer is protecting civilians.

Last edited:

The fear is palpable.

Sweet.

Releasing it to just one person is odd.
Well, this country has been in uncharted territory for quite a while now. This is just where we are.

Let's see what they find. If shady shit went on, we need to know, and we will. It's safe to say that, as always, their interpretations will be in one direction only, and will include a full heaping helping of assumptions and extrapolations, like their 65+ court "cases".

But if something real has been covered up, that's an entirely different story. There are no angels. We'd need to know.

The fear is palpable.

Sweet.

The delusion is palpable.

Sweet.

The only time I would have "feared" this. "Fear" not being the correct term, since I don't fear the truth. The only time when I would think this could be potentially politically damaging to Democrats is if McCarthy would have released this to all news outlets and somehow indicated it had something damaging on it.

Releasing it to Carlson alone is saying " look we have all this raw footage, let's see if your production team can come up with a narrative that makes us less culpable."

Don't get me wrong he will be able to do this. If just for people like you. I can see the segments before me. He'll show some guy who got a stiff sentence in court, show him sitting in a chair in the house chamber and say something like. " Does this look like a treat to Democracy to you?... You decide. " He will fail to mention that 30 minutes before that footage he put bear spray in some cops' face.

I do not "fear" these types of things because the only place it resonates is in your echo chamber. It just makes me pity you and loath the people that put this poison in your ears.

Last edited:
Well, this country has been in uncharted territory for quite a while now. This is just where we are.

Let's see what they find. If shady shit went on, we need to know, and we will. It's safe to say that, as always, their interpretations will be in one direction only, and will include a full heaping helping of assumptions and extrapolations, like their 65+ court "cases".

But if something real has been covered up, that's an entirely different story. There are no angels. We'd need to know.
Releasing it to Carlson alone is saying " look we have all this raw footage, let's see if your production team can come up with a narrative that makes us less culpable."

The BLM riots protesting police brutality in the summer of 2020 because people weren't paying attention to more peaceful forms of protests like athletes taking a knee for The National Anthem had absolutely NOTHING to do with a bunch of Red Commie loving MAGAt Trumptard insurrectionists storming The U.S. Capitol in an attempted coup against U.S. democracy on January 6th 2021.

It is a false equivalency.
A spurious and disengenuous correlation.

Therefore, when you begin a post like this....with a complete falsehood, it pretty much makes the rest of your post a bunch of caca.

Not even worth further reading.

See how that works?

Over 30 people were murdered and black neighborhoods were destroyed in the name of Geroge Floyd.

BRILLIANT!

Gee, cult fucks supporting censorship and obfuscation.

You assholes are always on brand, I will give you that.

If you do not want all of the video released, you have to ask yourself why.

Just because you do not like Trump?

DEMOCRACY DIIES IN DARKNESS. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Unless it is a Fed orchestrated fake coup to blame on Trump so he cant run again because he was fucking up the ability of the permanant bureacracy to fleece the treasury.

TRUMP DIDNT EVEN START A WAR! WHAT AN AWFUL MAN!

HOW IS THE MIC SUPPOSED TO GET BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITHOUT MORE WAR?!

If the democrats did something wrong it wont bother you at all as long as the victim was trump

ask the speaker or do a FOIA request. my guess is you won’t nor will your propagandist ar msdnc

They have no interest in truth. They have been propagandized….ORANGE MAN BAD!

Trump is a very special case and we must break any laws to prevent him from ever running for PRESIDENT AGAIN!

Of course, until the next person comes along who doesnt play ball with the permanent STATE.

The cult fucks already started their bullshit….DESANTIS IS WORSE THAN TRUMP!

It never fucking ends...the next person after DeSantis will be WORSE THAN DESANTIS!

Forum List

Back