HUGE NEWS: Democrats have surpassed Republican registrants in Orange County for the 1st time ever!

The truth about illegal voting

As we continue to sort our way through election chaos in Florida and witness attorneys for both Bill Nelson and Andrew Gillum object to a noncitizen ballot being excluded from vote counts, the question for many Americans remains, “Can illegal aliens actually vote in our elections?”

The simple answer is yes, of course they can, and they do. It is usually illegal, but not always. According to federal law, noncitizens are expressly prohibited from voting in federal elections in the United States. In fact, voting as an illegal alien in federal elections is a crime punishable by law.

Under 18 USC § 611, “It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of president, vice president, presidential elector, member of the Senate, member of the House of Representatives.” A violation of this section can result in a fine with up to one year in prison.

...I guess you must be the last person on the entire planet who doesn't know that illegal aliens are given driver's licenses that cannot be used to vote.
If they are truly Illegal Aliens, then those providing identity documents to them are guilty of conspiracy to circumvent Federal immigration law.
If that were true, the federal government would sue states that do. I'll take the federal government's position on the matter over your opinion.
Giving licenses to Illegal Beaners is a relatively new development, emboldened by the limp-wristed position of the Obama Administration on the subject.

The right-wing Administration of the present age simply hasn't gotten around to dropping the hammer on those California assholes yet... give it time.

As we continue to sort our way through election chaos in Florida and witness attorneys for both Bill Nelson and Andrew Gillum object to a noncitizen ballot being excluded from vote counts, the question for many Americans remains, “Can illegal aliens actually vote in our elections?”

The simple answer is yes, of course they can, and they do. It is usually illegal, but not always. According to federal law, noncitizens are expressly prohibited from voting in federal elections in the United States. In fact, voting as an illegal alien in federal elections is a crime punishable by law.

Under 18 USC § 611, “It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of president, vice president, presidential elector, member of the Senate, member of the House of Representatives.” A violation of this section can result in a fine with up to one year in prison.

What does this have to do with your claim that Democrats now exceeding Republican registration in Orange County is because of illegals?

What does this have to do with your claim that Democrats now exceeding Republican registration in Orange County is because of illegals?
Because it is!

Because it is!

Are you trying to beat Trump in the number of lies told?

...I guess you must be the last person on the entire planet who doesn't know that illegal aliens are given driver's licenses that cannot be used to vote.
If they are truly Illegal Aliens, then those providing identity documents to them are guilty of conspiracy to circumvent Federal immigration law.
If that were true, the federal government would sue states that do. I'll take the federal government's position on the matter over your opinion.
Giving licenses to Illegal Beaners is a relatively new development, emboldened by the limp-wristed position of the Obama Administration on the subject.

The right-wing Administration of the present age simply hasn't gotten around to dropping the hammer on those California assholes yet... give it time.
LOLOL

If they could, they would. You idiots claim millions of illegal aliens voted in 2016 for Hillary Clinton .... now you're claiming Trump, who lost the popular vote, just decided to not take legal action against such a situation which you claim cost him the popular vote; which was so important to him, he had to lie about it and claim he actually won it if you don't count the illegal votes -- which he failed miserably to prove existed.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You people say the dumbest shit, I tell ya.

I live in LA county and the word was few years ago, orange county too many racists there...thanks to migration things are changing...OC went to the DNC last elections.
then you knew nothing about OC.....you are describing how OC was in the 70's...since then it has changed a lot....
What's wrong about what I said ? We almost moved there last year.

I live in LA county and the word was few years ago, orange county too many racists there...thanks to migration things are changing...OC went to the DNC last elections.

Haha...yep, “migration” has been the catalyst to betterment for the super shithole of Mexifornia....haha, fuck you people are retards.
Move out coward, racists arent welcome. Go to Mississippi or maybe the White House.

Republicans are scared of losing. THEY'RE SHAKING IN THEIR BOOOOOOTS!

Republicans won't win Cali anyway. They're all leaving due to political mismanagement and over taxation.

California is slowly imploding...give it time
Pohahahahaha I wish it was true, so I dont have to get stuck in traffic, handymen are busy, ap are the plumbers, restaurants, you name it. All states I have been too look like dead zones compared to California. Except NYC and few other blue major cities.
California GDP growth outpaced the national one, and its ranked 5th in the world by economy size. In other words without California the US will look like Russia.
hey issa...why dont you go and give your standard answer to all those homeless people in the state,see what they tell you...tell them how lucky they are to be there...
You mean the Americans that come from all over the US because of the weather ? Or the veterans that get no help because the US has to give billions to Israel and others? Or the mentally I'll that the US failed ? Or the poor that the US worh the help of the cons refuse to help and call them leeches ?

When will republicans learn that as long as there are people like trump hiring illegals, they will continue to come here. Anyway, good riddance to republicans in california. Tired of their bitching and moaning.

Because it is!

Are you trying to beat Trump in the number of lies told?
No, but you may be.

LOLOL

If they could, they would. You idiots claim millions of illegal aliens voted in 2016 for Hillary Clinton .... now you're claiming Trump, who lost the popular vote, just decided to not take legal action against such a situation which you claim cost him the popular vote; which was so important to him, he had to lie about it and claim he actually won it if you don't count the illegal votes -- which he failed miserably to prove existed.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You people say the dumbest shit, I tell ya.
Too much $hit to do, too little time...

I don't claim that there are millions of Illegal Aliens voters... my point here is that even one Illegal Alien voter is one too many...

I also think The Creature is full of $hit when he blathers-on about having won the popular vote, or that Illegals cost him the popular vote...

He's a senile old jacka$$ who doesn't know $hit from $hinola outside of inciting crowds and outside of bankruptcy court...

But none of that has squat to do with whether or not Illegal Aliens should be granted documents that can form the basis for registering to vote...

Drumpf is largely clue-less...

His right-wing minions, however, will do some head-thumping on Illegals during The Creature's second term, I expect...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back