Huge spontaneous crowds across the nation celebrate Biden’s win

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012

Spontaneous celebrations throughout the nation that the 4 year disaster known as the Trump Administration has come to a conclusion.

Remember all those threads on how big Trump’s rallies were? Remember Trumpers saying where were all the Biden supporters? That Biden could not fill a a small office with supporters? LOL.

Well, Here they are. Nearly 80 million would have voted for Biden when all the votes are counted . 6 or 7 million more than Trump. The people have spoken.

Last edited:

Spontaneous celebrations throughout the nation that the 4 year disaster known as the Trump Administration has come to a conclusion.

Remember all those threads on how big Trump’s rallies were? Remember Trumpers saying where we’re all the Biden supporters? That Biden could not fill a a small office with supporters? LOL.

Well, Here they are. Nearly 80 million would have voted for Biden when all the votes are counted . 6 or 7 million more than Trump. The people have spoken.
Now the rest of us can sit back and suffer while we watch the dems bring forth their perverse and anti-American measures.

Remember all those threads on how big Trump’s rallies were? Remember Trumpers saying where we’re all the Biden supporters? That Biden could not fill a a small office with supporters? LOL.

Now the rest of us can sit back and suffer while we watch the dems bring forth their perverse and anti-American measures.
There was no one more anti-American than Trump and his supporters.

Sorry, Slopjar, Times Square is not America, it is 0.00001% of the country, no matter how many times CBS shows it on TV as they ignore once again the other 99% of the country, You idiots just never learn.

This2.jpg

I cannot account for your dishonesty. I am accountable to God, not sure what you people worry about.

Sorry, Slopjar, Times Square is not America, it is 0.00001% of the country, no matter how many times CBS shows it on TV as they ignore once again the other 99% of the country, You idiots just never learn.

View attachment 412750
LOL..I guess you did not read my link that the celebrations were across the nation. :uhoh3::uhoh3:

Remember all those threads on how big Trump’s rallies were? Remember Trumpers saying where were all the Biden supporters? That Biden could not fill a a small office with supporters? LOL.

so its official,,, the covid threat is over,,,

Really, the pictures I am viewing show that most his supporters are wearing masks.

1604788367060.jpg

1604788530223.jpg

Really, the pictures, I ses is that most his supporters are wearing maska.

View attachment 412783
View attachment 412786
click the link dumbass,,, even chuck schumer took his mask off and waved his arms saying the pandemic is over,,,

View attachment 412750
LOL..I guess you did not read my link that the celebrations were across the nation. :uhoh3::uhoh3:
But it wasn't safe to go out and vote...

View attachment 412783
View attachment 412786
[/QUOTE]

View attachment 412783
View attachment 412786
click the link dumbass,,, even chuck schumer took his mask off and waved his arms saying the pandemic is over,,,
Show me where Schumer said the pandemic “is over.”

Yes...71,000,000 of us.

We are not going away.

You are welcome to get a Nancy Pelosi impeachment pen and fuck yourself with it.

View attachment 412783
View attachment 412786
Show me where Schumer said the pandemic “is over.”
[/QUOTE]
I lied about that part to get you to look,,,

so you now see how youre pictures are selected and now you have to eat them,,,

face it the world knows you fucks have been lying all along and the kung flu is just another flu and you made it political to cheat an election

Provided this hold...and I think it will.

Biden supporters should celebrate.

They need to feel good.

Because what's going to follow isn't going to feel good at all.

Hunter Biden is probably already looking for property in Northern Finland. He's going to need to hide for a long long while.

Forum List

Back