HUGE UPSETS in the making???...It's TED CRUZ!!!!!

Uh oh. It's early...but Fox just called Kansas for Cruz and Cruz is up big in Maine.

I'm a Trump supporter but I'm ok with Cruz also. Heck...I'd support Kasich too.

But is Trump hurting after that debate? I have to admit...the size of manhood comment and the "they'll do what I tell them" military comment kinda got to me. Otherwise I thought he did well. But those 2 may have swayed a few voters.
Trumps apparent willingness to 'change his mind' on critical issues made him look unreliable and brought into question all of his promises.

Between Carson pulling out, Cruz' 'take a breath' replies to Trump in the debate, Trumps flip flopping during a primary, Trump not supporting key social conservative issues, and Cruz winning the Fake Conservative PAC convention all this seems to have built Cruz a solid backing and he may have stolen the wind from Trumps sails.

cruzsuspending.jpg

Rubio is DONE.

Trump performing about the same in Kansas as in Iowa.

Rubio has TANKED.

CNN just did a shot from a large Wichita site where they are counting the votes. Even in strong Rubio territory, near major population centers, he got SMOKED.

Look for THE ESTABLISHMENT to rally to Ted Cruz now!
That's not gonna happen. Kasich maybe, no way in hell they get behind Cruz unless they have no choice

Between Trump, the LOADED GUN that no one knows who he will fire it at, and Cruz, who they know exactly who they are dealing with, I'd think, Cruz would be the beneficiary!

Until Trump entered the race Cruz was my first pick!...He still can be! :biggrin:

Trump will change up something. Last debate maybe he tried to get some DemWitted Hillary haters and maybe he went too far?
He flip flopped on 'highly skilled workers' or at least seemed to, but illustrated that he is not well grounded in structured conservative thought, and is thus a risk of suddenly changing his mind again.

Maine Caucus Election Results

First results: Cruz leads by 13 points, with 5% reporting.

Kansas Caucus Election Results

Cruz leads by 24 points, with 42% reporting.

nqp6y9.jpg

We'll see how Kentucky comes in--but what to watch for here is the Donald Trump straight up--then straight down effect. He goes straight up, people get sick of his rhetoric say--NOPE I am not supporting this idiot.
I seriously dont think anyone in the real population is saying that.

That is a talking point among the literati and the professional political class.

nqp6y9.jpg

We'll see how Kentucky comes in--but what to watch for here is the Donald Trump straight up--then straight down effect. He goes straight up, people get sick of his rhetoric say--NOPE I am not supporting this idiot.

I'm reading 32% Trump and 32% Cruz so far in Kentucky...

nqp6y9.jpg

I'm reading 32% Trump and 32% Cruz so far in Kentucky...
Kentucky

First results: Trump leads by 3 points, with 1% reporting.

Candidates
Vote Pct.
Donald J. Trump 2,023 38.9%
Ted Cruz 1,888 36.3
Marco Rubio 723 13.9
John Kasich 504 9.7
Other 60 1.2

Ted Cruz will not be able to win a national election.

If he's the nominee, start practicing saying "P-r-e-s-i-d-e-n-t C-l-i-n-t-o-n !"
According to many polls Cruz has a better chance of beating Hillary than anyone but Kasich.

Trump is such a wild card it's difficult to accurately predict how things will go in the campaign in the general election.
You know however what you're going to get with Cruz, and in America 2016 there just are not enough Americans today that believe in what Cruz does.

He will absolutely lose !!!

What's a CNN ?

BEST CABLE NEWS CHANNEL IN THE WORLD

NETWORK RANKINGS
(Most current for 12-29-14 through 12-27-15)

Primetime

Adults 25-54 Viewers …………. Vs. Last Year
FNC ……………… 349,000 …….. Up 13%
CNN ………………. 243,000 …….. Up 30%
MSNBC ………….. 143,000 …….. Down 18%
HLN ………………. 114,000 …….. Down 3%

Total Viewers 2+ ………………… Vs. Last Year
FNC …………….. 1,829,000 ……… Up 3%
CNN …………….. 730,000 ………. Up 38%
MSNBC …………. 596,000 ………. Down 1%
HLN ……………… 322,000 ………. Down 5%

Total Day

FNC ……………… 209,000 …….. Down 3%
CNN ………………. 151,000 …….. Up 19%
HLN ………………. 122,000 …….. Up 15%
MSNBC ………….. 91,000 …….. Down 17%

FNC …………….. 1,089,000 ……… Up 3%
CNN …………….. 493,000 ………. Up 23%
MSNBC …………. 356,000 ………. Up 2%
HLN ……………… 285,000 ………. Up 10%

Monday-Friday Primetime

FNC ……………… 429,000 …….. Up 14%
CNN ………………. 270,000 …….. Up 39%
MSNBC ………….. 145,000 …….. Down 17%
HLN ………………. 106,000 …….. Down 4%

FNC …………….. 2,224,000 ……… Up 5%
CNN …………….. 810,000 ………. Up 46%
MSNBC …………. 703,000 ………. Up 1%
HLN ……………… 298,000 ………. Down 4%

Source: Nielsen
I SAID WORLD .NO USA

CNN + CNN INTERNATIONAL IS BEST .......
GOOGLE IT

When you cant win the country you're based in you suck.

If he's the nominee, start practicing saying "P-r-e-s-i-d-e-n-t C-l-i-n-t-o-n !"
According to many polls Cruz has a better chance of beating Hillary than anyone but Kasich.

Trump is such a wild card it's difficult to accurately predict how things will go in the campaign in the general election.
You know however what you're going to get with Cruz, and in America 2016 there just are not enough Americans today that believe in what Cruz does.

And yet the polls say otherwise.

And yet the polls say otherwise.
The polls had Trump winning everything today...That didn't quite work out!

Forum List

Back