Hulu Pulls '19 Kids And Counting' Amid Duggar Molestation Scandal

If we are going to ruin someone's life over this, more details are demanded. Names aren't needed, ages are sufficient, as well as some context. Also, time is needed to allow other instances (if they occurred) to come out.

If this guy truly is a molester, and not some awkward 14 year old who did some screwed up stuff, then he wouldn't have stopped even with whatever treatment they gave him. If he is the monster you evidently hope he is, more will come out of the woodwork. Guys like that can't stop.

Tell me, numnut, which part of "Josh Duggar has already admitted to having molested at least 5 young girls" do you not understand?

HE. HAS. ALREADY. ADMITTED. IT.

Damn, what are some Righties truly dense.

He admitted to doing something wrong, that's it.

We need more information, more importantly so if he is indeed some type of serial molester, and what we know was only his start, his exploration phase. We also need to know if this again, was some 14 year old weirdness instead of the worst case I listed above.

I'm interested in the truth, nothing more or less.
Since when do the facts matter to Leftists?
Roughly, 50,000 BC...
There were no Leftists back then. People had to fight to survive and faggots, metrosexuals, vegetarians, and all who championed weakness, mediocrity, and victimhood died swift, horrible deaths.
We brought your world into being. Without us, you'd still be shitting in the back of the caves....

Tell me, numnut, which part of "Josh Duggar has already admitted to having molested at least 5 young girls" do you not understand?

HE. HAS. ALREADY. ADMITTED. IT.

Damn, what are some Righties truly dense.

He admitted to doing something wrong, that's it.

We need more information, more importantly so if he is indeed some type of serial molester, and what we know was only his start, his exploration phase. We also need to know if this again, was some 14 year old weirdness instead of the worst case I listed above.

I'm interested in the truth, nothing more or less.
Since when do the facts matter to Leftists?
Roughly, 50,000 BC...
There were no Leftists back then. People had to fight to survive and faggots, metrosexuals, vegetarians, and all who championed weakness, mediocrity, and victimhood died swift, horrible deaths.
We brought your world into being. Without us, you'd still be shitting in the back of the caves....
Incorrect. All the great works of architecture, the building and expansion of civilizations, wars fought against barbarians, farming techniques, establishing global trade routes, advances in medicine, science, and literature, these were all done by conservatives, people who worked for a living.

Your kind didn't exist until the Roman Empire, and your kind brought about its eventual demise.

Has there been any indictments/convictions? Or are we going with the usual lefty stance ,guilty because I wish it was so?

google it

walls of text are frowned upon here.
I see. In other words you are just that lazy. Why bother to show up in the first place. Stay in bed like many others in this country and let the government hire you a nurse from another country to bring you a bedpan so you don't have to get up to take a dump. Oh that's too much trouble to do too? No wonder your picture is a clown.

The blowback continues.

19 Kids and Counting Pulled From Hulu

Looks like child molestation is being taken seriously by a number of people in the media. Good for them.

Discuss.

Did HULU do the right thing by pulling the Dugger Family reality show from it's streaming?

Good I hope that they lose all of their sponsors too.

I hope all of the media boycotts the duggars.

Yes Hulu did the right thing. TLC should do the same. I hope they wake up and terminate the show.

Can you imagine if people looked at Bill Clinton's serial abuse of young women with this intensity.

I mean 16 year old sex slaves?!

The blowback continues.

19 Kids and Counting Pulled From Hulu

Looks like child molestation is being taken seriously by a number of people in the media. Good for them.

Discuss.

Did HULU do the right thing by pulling the Dugger Family reality show from it's streaming?
If they pulled all reality TV shows that would be a good start. It's all crap.

Now here's a post of yours that I agree with.

I've worked on a handful of reality shows.

The truth is there's nothing real about any of it. They start and end the day by talking with the director and working out each scene including what will happen and what will be said.

Anyone who thinks that there's anything real about these reality shows isn't working with a full deck.

The only thing true about a reality show is that every minute of it is a lie.

Forum List

Back