Human Caused Global Warming

wildcard,
It isn't that you don't take orders. You're just making up that it was an order to keep yourself from being proven wrong. But I have something else to tell you that you can take as fact. But I won't ask you to look it up if you don't believe me. I can guess where that would lead. But here is the fact. Each year all of the earths' volcanoes put out an estimated 200 MILLION tons of CO2 into the biosphere. Each year, the activities of humans results in the release of 26.8 BILLION tons. That's billion with a B. Also, depending on what you read, China alone starts up a new coal fired electric power plant either twice a week or once every ten days. Unfortunately is is more pleasing to stick your denier head in the sand. Just like those cartoon pictures of ostrichs doing.

:blahblah: :anj_stfu:

You're just making up that it was an order to keep yourself from being proven wrong.

There is nothing truthful or factual about global warming to be proven wrong.

Everything about global warming is a lie!
wildcard,
You can tell yourself that all you want. But it isn't going to make it true. If you look at how much CO2 has gone up since the beginning of the industrial revolution, even you can see where things are going.

You can tell yourself that all you want. But it isn't going to make it true.
And you can continue to convince yourself that global warming is real, and that mankind is to blame, but it isn't going to make it true. :cuckoo:

OK, asshole, present evidence for your position.
Dude, still waiting on your evidence. Take some of your own advice and first provide your evidence of which you have zero of. :woohoo:
jc456,
I am not in a position to provide the kind of evidence that you seem to require. Which is no surprise. Though I could provide proof that god doesn't exist. Or at least that if some sort of supernatural entity did exist that people call god, it would be the lowest form of life possible. There are hordes of religious people who would deny that to the bitter end too. But I will again give you some proof. Even though I know it is pointless.

graph1.jpg
co2.jpg
lake Chad.jpg

:blahblah: :anj_stfu:

There is nothing truthful or factual about global warming to be proven wrong.

Everything about global warming is a lie!
wildcard,
You can tell yourself that all you want. But it isn't going to make it true. If you look at how much CO2 has gone up since the beginning of the industrial revolution, even you can see where things are going.

You can tell yourself that all you want. But it isn't going to make it true.
And you can continue to convince yourself that global warming is real, and that mankind is to blame, but it isn't going to make it true. :cuckoo:

OK, asshole, present evidence for your position.
Dude, still waiting on your evidence. Take some of your own advice and first provide your evidence of which you have zero of. :woohoo:

He has what all warmers have...and he has it in abundance...he has his faith...he has his belief...and most importantly, he has his marching orders. He his a parrot...evidence isn't high on his priorities.
SSDD,
Look at it again.

co2.jpg
graph1.jpg
lake Chad.jpg

Cultivator, I have been away for awhile on personal business, but I'm back and read most of your posts, but didn't want to address each point because, it isn't needed. Sir you're wrong. Sorry to break the bad news to you, but seriously you're a lost fart looking for a place to vent. Well take your smell to some other place, because frankly you have no idea of what you preach. You are like the show 'lost', lost without an ending.
jc456,
Wherever you went away to, go back there. Your repetitive denier cherps aren't making any point. Apart from how utterly closeminded you are. And how much your opinion stinks.

Cultivator, I have been away for awhile on personal business, but I'm back and read most of your posts, but didn't want to address each point because, it isn't needed. Sir you're wrong. Sorry to break the bad news to you, but seriously you're a lost fart looking for a place to vent. Well take your smell to some other place, because frankly you have no idea of what you preach. You are like the show 'lost', lost without an ending.
jc456,
Wherever you went away to, go back there. Your repetitive denier cherps aren't making any point. Apart from how utterly closeminded you are. And how much your opinion stinks.
none of your posts make a point other than you know nothing. Go away yourself. You have offered up nothing. Yes you've posted material, all which is a lie. So you have no proof, admitted you don't have any so just go away mad. WiNNiNg............

jc456,
none of your posts make a point other than you know nothing. Go away yourself. You have offered up nothing. Yes you've posted material, all which is a lie. So you have no proof, admitted you don't have any so just go away mad. WiNNiNg............
jc456,
So you think the pictures showing how much lake Chad has dried up were doctored. Very interesting. Tell me, do you think that you could come up with some pictures that aren't doctored and show the opposite?

jc456,
jc456,
So you think the pictures showing how much lake Chad has dried up were doctored. Very interesting. Tell me, do you think that you could come up with some pictures that aren't doctored and show the opposite?
Nope, I just don't see them proving any point you're trying to make. So a lake dried up so what?

jc456,
jc456,
Nope, I just don't see them proving any point you're trying to make. So a lake dried up so what?
jc456,
There is a large lake drying up in Russia too. But from what I hear, much of it is due to water being taken out for things like agriculture than it is being replenished. But lake Chad is different. That can be laid at the doorstep of human caused global warming. If you want, you could probably look up the cause on the internet and call the people making that claim liars too.

jc456,
jc456,
jc456,
There is a large lake drying up in Russia too. But from what I hear, much of it is due to water being taken out for things like agriculture than it is being replenished. But lake Chad is different. That can be laid at the doorstep of human caused global warming. If you want, you could probably look up the cause on the internet and call the people making that claim liars too.
Dude, you can't prove jack so shut up already. You have a nice pretty picture of an empty something. Good for you. Hope it helps you sleep at night. Doesn't do jack here though, so either prove your point or move on!!! WiNNiNg

jc456,
jc456,
jc456,
Dude, you can't prove jack so shut up already. You have a nice pretty picture of an empty something. Good for you. Hope it helps you sleep at night. Doesn't do jack here though, so either prove your point or move on!!! WiNNiNg
jc456,
The pictures I included showed one of the proofs of human caused global warming. And seeing how this whole thread is about human caused global warming, it does do "jack" here. You know, if you're getting tired of being proven wrong, all you have to do is bow out of the discussion entirely.

jc456,
jc456,
jc456,
The pictures I included showed one of the proofs of human caused global warming. And seeing how this whole thread is about human caused global warming, it does do "jack" here. You know, if you're getting tired of being proven wrong, all you have to do is bow out of the discussion entirely.
proven? You have none. Admitted such. you're so losing dude. but all that you posted is crap!!!! Let's just get the story straight. you first prove human evidence and then let's go from there.

jc456,
jc456,
jc456,
BTW, you make me laugh!!! :banana:

jc456,
jc456,
jc456,
proven? You have none. Admitted such. you're so losing dude. but all that you posted is crap!!!! Let's just get the story straight. you first prove human evidence and then let's go from there.
jc456,
I have given you plenty of proof that goes in one ear and out the other. But I have known for quite some time that you and people like you are just gadflies. The point is to not make a point. It is to just keep talking nonsence because it amuses you. But if you want to continue your silliness, feel free to do so. It doesn't bother me.

jc456,
jc456,
jc456,
I have given you plenty of proof that goes in one ear and out the other. But I have known for quite some time that you and people like you are just gadflies. The point is to not make a point. It is to just keep talking nonsence because it amuses you. But if you want to continue your silliness, feel free to do so. It doesn't bother me.
Nope, sorry you haven't, you are just LoSiNg. so typical for your side. See there is no proof of humans affecting temperature or climate or anything other than the stoopoids like yourself. So, I will just tell you that no matter how many times you wish to post that ridiculas statement, it just isn't factual. You're a fraud!!!!

jc456,
jc456,
jc456,

:blahblah:

I have given you plenty of proof

You can tell yourself that all you want, but it isn't going to make it true. :cuckoo:

Your ignorance amuses me.

SSDD,
As for what you said about trying to understand, there is nothing to try to understand. Everything is there for people to see. It is the cultist deniers like you who keep harping on about needing ever greater proof to make a determination about what is really going on. You saw the pictures of lake Chad that I included in a reply to you. And that was just one of the zillions of proofs that human caused global warming is a reality. If anybody around here is a parrot or an idiot, it's you.

So you claim that you can, in fact see the emperors clothes? Tell me about them...What color, what style...what material....how do they fit?

SSDD,
Why didn't you bring up the thing about most scientists believing at one time that it was impossible to fly. Or go faster than the speed of sound. Or be able to go to the moon. Or that man evolved and wasn't created by some god. Sure, science isn't always perfect. But it adapts. Cultist deniers don't. At least not nearly so easly. As for your assertion that science is stuck in the 19th century, I have to laugh upon you. If science is stuck in anything, it is in the scientific method. Which is where I hope it will always be stuck.

And still no answer....how predictable is that?

Last edited:
jc456,

Are you saying that lakes never dried up before humans invented the internal combustion engine? And human caused global warming is an assumption which has no hard proof in its support...every predicted human fingerprint that would prove we were altering the global climate has stubbornly refused to appear....including warming.

jc456,

The only thing you have given proof of is that you are a sucker for assumptions. You are among those who are willing to give human caused global warming credit for everything even though human caused caused global warming is far from being proven. You see it...someone tells you it is due to AGW and you believe.

You can tell yourself that all you want, but it isn't going to make it true. :cuckoo:

Your ignorance amuses me.

Go to IPCC - Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and read FAR, SAR, TAR, AR4 and AR5. If you're hungry for more, read the many thousands of peer reviewed scientific studies on which those assessment reports are based.

When you have a case that can top all that evidence, come back and let us know.

Sure...great source even more sure that humans are altering the global climate based on failing models and the fact that the climate isn't cooperating with the failed hypothesis. When the models don't match the observation..then the observation must be wrong and must be "adjusted". Climate science is a joke.

Forum List

Back