Human Caused Global Warming

And you can continue to convince yourself that global warming is real, and that mankind is to blame, but it isn't going to make it true. :cuckoo:

OK, asshole, present evidence for your position.
Hey dumbfuck, search the thread.

But we both know that whatever evidence is presented, YOU will automatically reject it. Why? Because it doesn't support the bullshit lies and misinformation of global warming that YOU and the other moronic warmists so faithfully believe in and accept without question. :cuckoo:

Well, present us some evidence from credible sources. Not undegreed ex-TV weathermen, fake British Lords, and obese junkies on the radio.

All of the Scientific Societies of the world, all the National Academies of Science, and all of the major Universities have policy statements that say AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

First we would have to see real science and real data from the alarmists... none of this fake modeled crap and made up tree ring proxies..

You prefer the thermometer proxies?
Crick,
That's telling wildcard! If he understands. Though to be honest, if not for a show I watched on PBS last night about the subject, I probably wouldn't have understood myself. I never knew that actual measurements done with thermometers was so limited. The number of proxies used by scientists through various means around the world to reveal more of earth's past was fascinating. But even as a dummy, I can see what is going on. But I hope that even as a dummy to some degree, I am doing something to wake these denier cultists up.

[
Wildcard,
Go up a little to the reply I gave jc456. Click on one of the graphs on my reply. Each year, all the volcanos on earth put out about 200 million tons of CO2. Each year, human activities put out 26.8 billion tons. Go up a little to the reply I gave jc456. Click on one of the graphs on my reply. Given what I said, tell me that what is happening now is just a coincidence.

"All" the volcanoes on earth? Really? Do we know about all of the volcanoes on earth? Do we know how much CO2 each is spewing out? You guys just talk and talk with very little indication that you have done any research to determine whether you are lying or not. We know more about the topography of the moon and mars than we do about our own planet. We have a pretty good handle on the volcanoes on land, but know very little about the volcanoes and vents under the oceans which means that we know very little about most of the surface of the earth. A new map has recently been released which is "twice" as accurate as the previous maps (which isn't saying much) but this new map reveals the possible locations of literally thousands of volcanoes that we had no idea existed. Think again before you make proclamations about how much CO2 "all" the volcanoes on earth put out when in fact, we have no idea of how many volcanoes and vents there are.

new_seamounts_map.jpg
SSDD,
There you go again. Wanting to know everything down to the finest, most minute and exacting detail before making a judgment on something. The tonnage of CO2 I mentioned are just estimates. You also bring up the bullshit of us knowing more about the moon or mars than we do of our own planet. Do you even have the slightest conception of the thousands of core samples that have been taken around the earth? Also, you can take a boat out on the ocean and drop a bucket over the side with a rope attached to it. With it, you can bring up some sediment to examine. What would it take for you to do the same in the moon or mars.

SSDD,
You can deny graphs like these all you want. But even you have to admit that it is likely that there is at least some "truthiness" to them.

Where did those graphs come from? Who made them? They bear little resemblance to the long term ice cores such as Vostok which clearly show that for hundreds of thousands of years, CO2 has followed temperature...not the other way around. An ongoing problem with you warmer types is that you are terrified to show the big picture....you show little clips of time and think it proves your case but when that little bit of time is compared to the larger picture, it becomes clear that you don't have an argument. You think for the past 400,000 years CO2 has followed temperature around like a little puppy on a leash, but in the past 150 years, suddenly CO2 grew up into a bad dog and is running the show? How do you suppose that might have happened?

CO2 does not control the climate.

VostokIceCores400000Kmed.jpg
SSDD,
I told you where I found the graphs. If you want to know who made them, you are going to have to find that out for yourself. Also, I can dig up graphs that show the entire known history of the earth in regard to CO2 and global temperatures. But it is hardly relevant. As for CO2 being a driving factor in climate, that is a different matter. But CO2 IS a greenhouse gas. And the greenhouse effect IS a known phenomena.

Wildcard,
You call these graphs lies and misinformation. But they hold more weight than the blanlet denials that you come up with.

Yes, those graphs are misinformation...they are misinformation because they attempt to make a case for how the climate behaves, and what causes it's behavior based on a very thin slice of time. They are lies by omission. If you want to make a case for how the climate behaves, then you must show as much of the climate history as possible in order to get all of the information. This is a slice of time that is 346,153% larger than your little slice of time and it tells an entirely different story than your little graph...it tells us that CO2 follows temperature...it doesn't cause temperatures to increase. It doesn't support your claims based on that little 130 year slice of time.

VostokIceCores400000Kmed.jpg
SSDD,
To answer you here, just go and look at the last reply I gave you.

In my thread "Will You Vote Republican," somebody who goes by Vigilante sent me a reply that seems to refute the whole human caused global warming thing. But I thought my reply is something that you would all like to weigh in on.

Each year, all the volcanoes on earth put out an estimated 200 MILLION tons of CO2. Though some of this of course goes directly into the oceans. Humans on the other hand are responsible for an estimated 26.8 BILLION tons per year. Also, anybody who wishes to can look up a graph of the ammount of CO2 humans have put out since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Lately, human generated CO2 appears to be going up at a rate that is beyond exponential. There is a good chance that temperatures will follow suit.

This past summer, temperatures were fairly cool around where I live. But from what I have seen, if there are cooler temperatures in one area, it means that temperatures are hotter in another area of the earth.

I have a sister who is a human caused global warming denier. She points that in the far distant past, atmospheric CO2 levels were much higher than they are now. Which is true. Around one hundred million years ago or so, they were much higher. Apparently because of the breakup of the continents, things have been cooling down over a long time. Causing many ice ages. But as far as I have seen, this isn't something that happened a very long time ago. When global CO2 levels were much higher. We are in uncharted territory. No doubt there is much more methane in places like frozen tundra or shallow seas than there was in the far past. And methane is 20 times better at causing global warming than CO2. Just how much warming will it take for that to start getting released in ever greater quantity. It's hard to say. But there is one thing I know for sure. Most people don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else.

Both of these points are factually incorrect. The rate of CO2 increase is far less than seen in Phanerozoic era. That Era saw a truly massive and rapid increase as a result of the earth warming and foliage growth. During this time the poles were ice free and there was little if no ice on earth. The paleo climate records shows us that CO2 followed the warmth and was not a driver as water vapor increased. The planets temperature did not leave the 22 deg C average high at any time. It did not runaway.. Showing that despite 7,000ppm + the earth did not cataclysmicly warm.

You should listen to you sister and not the shills we have for climate scientist these days

that is because the earth has a vent to throw off excessive heat
jon_berzerk,
Right now, the earth is building up heat. Apparently it isn't throwing off ehough heat to keep that from happening.

In my thread "Will You Vote Republican," somebody who goes by Vigilante sent me a reply that seems to refute the whole human caused global warming thing. But I thought my reply is something that you would all like to weigh in on.

Each year, all the volcanoes on earth put out an estimated 200 MILLION tons of CO2. Though some of this of course goes directly into the oceans. Humans on the other hand are responsible for an estimated 26.8 BILLION tons per year. Also, anybody who wishes to can look up a graph of the ammount of CO2 humans have put out since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Lately, human generated CO2 appears to be going up at a rate that is beyond exponential. There is a good chance that temperatures will follow suit.

This past summer, temperatures were fairly cool around where I live. But from what I have seen, if there are cooler temperatures in one area, it means that temperatures are hotter in another area of the earth.

I have a sister who is a human caused global warming denier. She points that in the far distant past, atmospheric CO2 levels were much higher than they are now. Which is true. Around one hundred million years ago or so, they were much higher. Apparently because of the breakup of the continents, things have been cooling down over a long time. Causing many ice ages. But as far as I have seen, this isn't something that happened a very long time ago. When global CO2 levels were much higher. We are in uncharted territory. No doubt there is much more methane in places like frozen tundra or shallow seas than there was in the far past. And methane is 20 times better at causing global warming than CO2. Just how much warming will it take for that to start getting released in ever greater quantity. It's hard to say. But there is one thing I know for sure. Most people don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else.

Both of these points are factually incorrect. The rate of CO2 increase is far less than seen in Phanerozoic era. That Era saw a truly massive and rapid increase as a result of the earth warming and foliage growth. During this time the poles were ice free and there was little if no ice on earth. The paleo climate records shows us that CO2 followed the warmth and was not a driver as water vapor increased. The planets temperature did not leave the 22 deg C average high at any time. It did not runaway.. Showing that despite 7,000ppm + the earth did not cataclysmicly warm.

You should listen to you sister and not the shills we have for climate scientist these days

jon_berzerk,
Right now, the earth is building up heat. Apparently it isn't throwing off ehough heat to keep that from happening.

not for the past fifteen years

jon_berzerk,

not for the past fifteen years
jon_berzerk,
That depends on who you ask.

[

jon_berzerk,

What a butt load of crap... You must be talking to Trenbreth who is making claims that are not supported by fact and can not be verified. It also violates the Law of Thermal Dynamics on several levels..

[

jon_berzerk,

What a butt load of crap... You must be talking to Trenbreth who is making claims that are not supported by fact and can not be verified. It also violates the Law of Thermal Dynamics on several levels..
Billy_Bob,
Did you not see the graphs I showed you? Temperatures are indeed going up. So whatever this "vent" is that is throwing off evcessive heat, it apparently isn't doing that good of a job.

And you can continue to convince yourself that global warming is real, and that mankind is to blame, but it isn't going to make it true. :cuckoo:
Wildcard,
Go up a little to the reply I gave jc456. Click on one of the graphs on my reply. Each year, all the volcanos on earth put out about 200 million tons of CO2. Each year, human activities put out 26.8 billion tons. Go up a little to the reply I gave jc456. Click on one of the graphs on my reply. Given what I said, tell me that what is happening now is just a coincidence.

:blahblah:

I'm not interested in the lies and misinformation about global warming that you are trying to convince others of that it is real.
Wildcard,
You call these graphs lies and misinformation. But they hold more weight than the blanlet denials that you come up with.

You call these graphs lies and misinformation.
Yes I do.

But they hold more weight than the blanlet denials that you come up with.
Of course you believe that, after all you were gullible enough to be sold on the lies and misinformation of global warming.
wildcard,
Do you really think that the vast majority of scientists are wrong and you are right? Can your ego really be that overblown?

Do you really think that the vast majority of scientists are wrong and you are right?
Yup.
Those scientists that you refer to would lie for money.
Whether it's called global warming or climate change it is nothing more then a scam.
Can your ego really be that overblown?
That's a stupid question. My ego has not a goddamn thing to do with this.

:blahblah: :anj_stfu:

There is nothing truthful or factual about global warming to be proven wrong.

Everything about global warming is a lie!
wildcard,
You can tell yourself that all you want. But it isn't going to make it true. If you look at how much CO2 has gone up since the beginning of the industrial revolution, even you can see where things are going.

You can tell yourself that all you want. But it isn't going to make it true.

But we both know that whatever evidence is presented, YOU will automatically reject it. Why? Because it doesn't support the bullshit lies and misinformation of global warming that YOU and the other moronic warmists so faithfully believe in and accept without question. :cuckoo:

Well, present us some evidence from credible sources. Not undegreed ex-TV weathermen, fake British Lords, and obese junkies on the radio.

All of the Scientific Societies of the world, all the National Academies of Science, and all of the major Universities have policy statements that say AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

AGW is real, and a clear and present danger
Yeah, sure it is. :lmao: :cuckoo:

First we would have to see real science and real data from the alarmists... none of this fake modeled crap and made up tree ring proxies..

Crick,
That's telling wildcard! If he understands. Though to be honest, if not for a show I watched on PBS last night about the subject, I probably wouldn't have understood myself. I never knew that actual measurements done with thermometers was so limited. The number of proxies used by scientists through various means around the world to reveal more of earth's past was fascinating. But even as a dummy, I can see what is going on. But I hope that even as a dummy to some degree, I am doing something to wake these denier cultists up.

But even as a dummy, I can see what is going on.
No you can't. Not as long as you believe and accept the lies and misinformation of global warming as being truth, you can't.

But I hope that even as a dummy to some degree, I am doing something to wake these denier cultists up.

What a load of crap! If anybody need to wake the fuck up, it's idiots like you.

clip_image002.png

Dr Ben Santers prediction of catastrophic global warming falsification came and went without so much as a whimper or whine from the alarmists.

LIVERMORE, Calif. — In order to separate human-caused global warming from the “noise” of purely natural climate fluctuations, temperature records must be at least 17 years long, according to climate scientists.

To address criticism of the reliability of thermometer records of surface warming, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory scientists analyzed satellite measurements of the temperature of the lower troposphere (the region of the atmosphere from the surface to roughly five miles above) and saw a clear signal of human-induced warming of the planet.

This ought to be fun.. and Ocean temps at 700 feet have declined 0.01 degrees C... where has Trenbreth hidden his warming now?

Source

Last edited:
wildcard,
I don't know where you dug this graph up at. But seeing how most other graphs show just the opposite, I'm going to have to go with them. Also, this graph doesn't show CO2. And as I said, where CO2 goes, temperatures are sure to follow. Another thing is that according to a program on PBS I watched just last night on the subject, where temperatures are taken makes a difference.

If this graph you show is indeed authentic, there must be some flaw in it. After all, what is making glaciers and ice caps melt the way they are. Superman's heat vision? Or what is making sea levels rise. God pissing into the ocean from orbit?

And as I said, where CO2 goes, temperatures are sure to follow.

:bs1:BULLSHIT! :bs1:

And as I said before, there is NO correlation between CO2 and temperature.

You just don't get it. You assume because you completely lack ethics yourself and would instantly sell out for a back, that everyone must think the same way you do.

That's not how it works. We are not like you. We don't share your ethical failings. On both an intellectual and moral level, you're not fit to sniff the jocks of the men you libel.

Remember, your side has been caught red-handed lying, fudging and fabricating data over and over. Given the history of pathological lying associated with your cult, why do you think you can lecture anyone on honesty? You're like a whore lecturing on chastity. All it does it get people laughing.

You just don't get it. You assume because you completely lack ethics yourself and would instantly sell out for a back, that everyone must think the same way you do.

That's not how it works. We are not like you. We don't share your ethical failings. On both an intellectual and moral level, you're not fit to sniff the jocks of the men you libel.

Remember, your side has been caught red-handed lying, fudging and fabricating data over and over. Given the history of pathological lying associated with your cult, why do you think you can lecture anyone on honesty? You're like a whore lecturing on chastity. All it does it get people laughing.

:blahblah: :anj_stfu:

Another crap filled post from Mamooth. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

[
<snip>
Your main man Mann is out on limb without support...

And your projection of the situation you and your alarmist friends find yourself in is funny as hell!

Crick,

But even as a dummy, I can see what is going on.
No you can't. Not as long as you believe and accept the lies and misinformation of global warming as being truth, you can't.

But I hope that even as a dummy to some degree, I am doing something to wake these denier cultists up.

What a load of crap! If anybody need to wake the fuck up, it's idiots like you.
wildcard,
If anybody around here is an idiot, it's you. For instance, in an earlier reply you said that scientists would be willing to lie for money. You couldn't be more wrong. If anybody was likely to pay scientists money, it would be the polluters who have most of the money. Also, if they went around saying things that went against science, they would probably loose their credibility and their jobs.

Forum List

Back