Human Caused Global Warming

I am on full trott at you. You believe that observed data supports your side. Yep only when you can falsify the data I supposed. But even with that manipulation, the observed doesn't follow the models. Sorry but they don't. 1940 to 1970 friend. Just explain that for me, that's observed.

Still waiting on the experiment. It is how science works k00k!!!!

Sorry, but you don't sound like you know a thing about the science or you'd discuss it. You sound like you're parroting something you heard elsewhere. Want to prove yourself? Tell me what happens to the infra-red radiation absorbed by CO2, if the concentration in the atmosphere keeps rising. Despite all your contentions of data supporting one side or another, you still manage to keep dodging the fundamental issue. Are you the guy that can finally clear this up?
I know based on a lab test in 1901 that as CO2 reaches saturation, they will not absorb IR waves, instead they will pass them to space. Herr Koch!!!!!

Sorry, but you don't sound like you know a thing about the science or you'd discuss it. You sound like you're parroting something you heard elsewhere. Want to prove yourself? Tell me what happens to the infra-red radiation absorbed by CO2, if the concentration in the atmosphere keeps rising. Despite all your contentions of data supporting one side or another, you still manage to keep dodging the fundamental issue. Are you the guy that can finally clear this up?
Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Global warming is a hoax says Louisiana congressional hopeful Lenar Whitney PolitiFact
Lenar Whitney is a HOAX. Quit stalling and tell me what happens to the energy CO2 absorbs.

It turns out all the scientists got together and discussed your question and after some serious debate they decided that global warming is real. 97% of them say what you are saying is bullshit.

What we need is a Sunday Morning debate on tv on NBC or CBS or ABC. I wonder why that doesn't happen? Let the world know that global warming deniers and the entire GOP are wrong on this issue and why they are wrong or why they are lying. Oh yea, because the media is corporate owned and controlled.

Even China knows it is real. How dumb do you think us Americans are? Oh yea, half of the 40% of us that vote voted for GOP who deny global warming and the other 60% of us who can vote didn't even vote so I guess we are pretty stupid.

Newt Gingrich admitted a long time ago what the motives are behind denying it. I get it. But what I don't get is why a broke ass like you denies it? Even a lot of middle class Republican voters admit that GW is real. So either you are one of those right wingers who argues EVERY right wing talking point or you own a lot of stock on coal or you work in a coal mine? What is your motivation? I'm assuming its pure brainwashed ignorance but maybe it's more?
yep 75/77 of them. The other 13,000 state otherwise.

I am on full trott at you. You believe that observed data supports your side. Yep only when you can falsify the data I supposed. But even with that manipulation, the observed doesn't follow the models. Sorry but they don't. 1940 to 1970 friend. Just explain that for me, that's observed.

I know based on a lab test in 1901 that as CO2 reaches saturation, they will not absorb IR waves, instead they will pass them to space. Herr Koch!!!!!

So what? Clearly there is something else you are leaving out. Because after all the experts got together and discussed this they continued the thought process to it's conclusion and they almost all agreed that GW is real. So you are trying to have an experts conversation with a bunch of people on USMB. Either you are one of the 3% experts who disagrees with all of your colleagues or you are a right wing tool who's not an expert but is using expert information that you yourself don't even fully understand because the coal companies through rush or fox told you what to say in this argument...

That shouldn't even be an argument anymore. You are now a conspiracy theorist if you deny gw. Period. A kook. Like someone who thinks Bush let 9-11 happen.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Global warming is a hoax says Louisiana congressional hopeful Lenar Whitney PolitiFact
Lenar Whitney is a HOAX. Quit stalling and tell me what happens to the energy CO2 absorbs.

It turns out all the scientists got together and discussed your question and after some serious debate they decided that global warming is real. 97% of them say what you are saying is bullshit.

What we need is a Sunday Morning debate on tv on NBC or CBS or ABC. I wonder why that doesn't happen? Let the world know that global warming deniers and the entire GOP are wrong on this issue and why they are wrong or why they are lying. Oh yea, because the media is corporate owned and controlled.

Even China knows it is real. How dumb do you think us Americans are? Oh yea, half of the 40% of us that vote voted for GOP who deny global warming and the other 60% of us who can vote didn't even vote so I guess we are pretty stupid.

Newt Gingrich admitted a long time ago what the motives are behind denying it. I get it. But what I don't get is why a broke ass like you denies it? Even a lot of middle class Republican voters admit that GW is real. So either you are one of those right wingers who argues EVERY right wing talking point or you own a lot of stock on coal or you work in a coal mine? What is your motivation? I'm assuming its pure brainwashed ignorance but maybe it's more?

Maybe they lean right. Maybe they have a stake in burning coal. Maybe they are from West Virginia or wherever they dig for coal?

The tobacco companies use to pay 13,000 scientists to say cigs don't cause cancer.

You fail to explain what happens to the IR radiation that CO2 absorbs. Failing that, you can't say that observation won't uncover an accelerating warming trend. You point out many things that have not been observed, but don't address the IR story. WHY?!?!
It goes out to space you k00k!!!

Statistically only 50% would. What happens to the other 50%? :eusa_whistle:
It all goes to space

So what? Clearly there is something else you are leaving out. Because after all the experts got together and discussed this they continued the thought process to it's conclusion and they almost all agreed that GW is real. So you are trying to have an experts conversation with a bunch of people on USMB. Either you are one of the 3% experts who disagrees with all of your colleagues or you are a right wing tool who's not an expert but is using expert information that you yourself don't even fully understand because the coal companies through rush or fox told you what to say in this argument...

That shouldn't even be an argument anymore. You are now a conspiracy theorist if you deny gw. Period. A kook. Like someone who thinks Bush let 9-11 happen.
Dude, you make a statement and my peer gives you the numbers. What is it you're missing?

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

So 260,000 of them are wrong or conspiring not the 13000?

Dude, you make a statement and my peer gives you the numbers. What is it you're missing?

Who is your peer?

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

Maybe they lean right. Maybe they have a stake in burning coal. Maybe they are from West Virginia or wherever they dig for coal?

The tobacco companies use to pay 13,000 scientists to say cigs don't cause cancer.
Who cares about tobacco, your argument is climate. Stay there.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

So 260,000 of them are wrong or conspiring not the 13000?
75/77 is your consensus

Tell me what happens to the infra-red radiation absorbed by CO2, if the concentration in the atmosphere keeps rising. Despite all your contentions of data supporting one side or another, you still manage to keep dodging the fundamental issue. Are you the guy that can finally clear this up?
That's about the CO2 being saturated. If the concentration of CO2 keeps going up, then the amount of energy needed to saturate it will go up, too. What happens to that added energy?

Who is your peer?
who do you think? Are you that naive?

Tell me what happens to the infra-red radiation absorbed by CO2, if the concentration in the atmosphere keeps rising. Despite all your contentions of data supporting one side or another, you still manage to keep dodging the fundamental issue. Are you the guy that can finally clear this up?
That's about the CO2 being saturated. If the concentration of CO2 keeps going up, then the amount of energy needed to saturate it will go up, too. What happens to that added energy?
it doesn't get absorba and again goes to space.

The study says that the few "contrarian" scientists are a vocal, but small, minority. They also found that those scientists denying human-caused climate change tend to have less expertise in the subject than those who believe in it.

Another survey out of the University of Illinois found that 82 percent of earth scientists (out of more than 3,000 respondents) believe that global temperature shifts are human-caused. Among climate-specific earth scientists who responded, 97.4 percent said they believe in human-caused climate change.
"It seems that the debate on the authenticity of global warming and the role played by human activity is largely nonexistent among those who understand the nuances and scientific basis of long-term climate processes," the 2009 report said

Yet still the debate rages on???? Not for me. I just come here to laugh at you.

"The challenge, rather, appears to be how to effectively communicate this fact to policymakers and a public that continues to mistakenly perceive debate among scientists."

there is a consensus among the world’s premier science organizations -- such as the National Academy of Sciences, the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and the Royal Society in London -- that human-caused global warming is real

Who is your peer?
who do you think? Are you that naive?

It's like I'm arguing with someone that the earth is round and you are insisting its flat. That's how dumb you are.

]I know based on a lab test in 1901 that as CO2 reaches saturation, they will not absorb IR waves, instead they will pass them to space. Herr Koch!!!!!

I said what about the energy that DOES get absorbed. As CO2 goes up there would have to be more energy absorbed to saturate the extra CO2. What happens to that energy?

Wherever you are getting your bad information from

found a strong link between conservative think tanks and climate change denial books. It also found that a growing number of these books are produced by people with no scientific training, and nearly 90 percent of the books examined did not go through a peer review process, meaning they were not subjected to scientific scrutiny.

]I know based on a lab test in 1901 that as CO2 reaches saturation, they will not absorb IR waves, instead they will pass them to space. Herr Koch!!!!!

I said what about the energy that DOES get absorbed. As CO2 goes up there would have to be more energy absorbed to saturate the extra CO2. What happens to that energy?

Why don't you go read a book from a scientist who owns a coal mine and I bet you he tells you burning coal is good for us.

Forum List

Back