Human fireball in front of White House!

th

He must of had a hot issue to discuss.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Nah.....looked Muslim to me! Is that racist to say?
Dumb rather...muslims dont have a specific look. You must be a trump slave.

And you a snowflake!

Offuckingcourse Muslims have a look....just like the Irish or the Asians. Doy

Lol....the snowflakes would sooner toss themselves off a 40 story building then offend somebody:gay:

And you a snowflake!

Lol....the snowflakes would sooner toss themselves off a 40 story building then offend somebody:gay:
Huh? Irish and asians are ethnicities, muslims are a religious group of people that belong to Islam. Muslims can be found in over 100 countries, including 56 Muslim majority ones.
There are Irish muslims, Asian muslims, African Muslims, Arab muslims. Russian muslims, Indian muslims etc...

Please read books, and I mean non fiction ones. And stop watching foxnews.

And you a snowflake!

Huh? Irish and asians are ethnicities, muslims are a religious group of people that belong to Islam. Muslims can be found in over 100 countries, including 56 Muslim majority ones.
There are Irish muslims, Asian muslims, African Muslims, Arab muslims. Russian muslims, Indian muslims etc...

Please read books, and I mean non fiction ones. And stop watching foxnews.

But your sentiments are fringe....the entire world looks at people every day and makes a figuring on their ethnicity. You may be disturbed by that but that's the way it is and always will be. Social engineering shit has always been ghey.....embraced by few.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Get all my news on ZH :flirtysmile4:

Forum List

Back