Humm: States w/Severe Lockdowns Have Highest COVID-19 Death Tolls

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Well, now, here is a bit of revealing information: The states that imposed severe lockdowns to combat COVID-19 are the states with the highest COVID-19 death tolls. To put it another way, the six states with the highest death tolls are all states that imposed severe lockdowns. The numbers come from yesterday's CDC report on COVID-19 deaths in the U.S.

STATE ----- COVID-19 DEATHS ----- POPULATION
NY ---------- 28,097 --------- 19.5 million
NJ ----------- 10,249 --------- 8.9 million
MA ---------- 5,705 ---------- 6.9 million
MI ----------- 4,880 ---------- 10 million
PA ----------- 4,403 ---------- 12.8 million
IL ------------ 4,129 ---------- 12.7 million

On the other hand, states that imposed mild lockdowns have lower COVID-19 death tolls. I’m only showing states with large populations to make the comparison as apples-to-apples as possible.

FL ----------- 1,964 ----------- 21.5 million
GA ---------- 1,592 ----------- 10.6 million
TX ---------- 1,305 ----------- 29 million

Another article on the inaccurate models and media reporting on COVID-19:

Well they quit testing, and by the way do you know the pop of NY city is?? Also do you not know that NJ is the most dense populated state.

Well, now, here is a bit of revealing information: The states that imposed severe lockdowns to combat COVID-19 are the states with the highest COVID-19 death tolls. To put it another way, the six states with the highest death tolls are all states that imposed severe lockdowns. The numbers come from yesterday's CDC report on COVID-19 deaths in the U.S.

On the other hand, states that imposed mild lockdowns have lower COVID-19 death tolls. I’m only showing states with large populations to make the comparison as apples-to-apples as possible.

Of course they had the severest lockdowns. They had a deadly virus running rampant. States that didn't were able to take things a little easier.

You've got it bass ackwards.

Gee, the biggest cities in the country are contained within the states with the highest number of deaths. Well that's a shock....not.
I wouldn't get too worked up about the other three states. FL and GA already admitted they fudged their numbers and TX is still seeing
an increase in deaths. We'll see how it all ends up. Come talk to me in another month or so.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well they quit testing, and by the way do you know the pop of NY city is?? Also do you not know that NJ is the most dense populated state.

So you think testing is causing the high death numbers in Dem-run states?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Well, you also have to keep in mind that the death totals in the northeast probably have a lot to do with urban density!!!

Poorly managed cities and states have the worst results with this virus. Some of these states also have poor records on budgets, crime and law enforcement. Democrat leadership has lead to lawlessness, crime and irresponsible spending. That's some piss poor features to base a successful society on.

Poorly managed cities and states have the worst results with this virus. Some of these states also have poor records on budgets, crime and law enforcement. Democrat leadership has lead to lawlessness, crime and irresponsible spending. That's some piss poor features to base a successful society on.

Do you know that 80% of the pop. lives on 3% of land. Only democrats can handle the city and the states with large populations, republicans don't know how or don't want to, yet they blame it on Democrats. LOL
------------------------------

In general, rural areas are sparsely populated, have low housing density, and are far from urban centers. Urban areas make up only 3 percent of the entire land area of the country but are home to more than 80 percent of the population.Aug 9, 2017
What is Rural America? - Census Bureau

Let’s see, you see large numbers of people infected and you implement a severe lockdown to fight it

Then retard conservatives blame the lockdown on the number of infections
If you got a flu shot that was offered for free last fall, even if they had an accurate test, you would test "positive" for corona because it is merely another strain of the flu they concocted in their bio-labs. One thing they haven't been able to manipulate is that it's "life" is susceptible to heat. By simply heating up your nasal passages to 140 degrees, one can kill it. If you don't have access to a sauna, you can accomplish this by boiling a pot of water, lean over it and place a towel over your head to help catch the vapor for ten minutes....wait an hour and repeat. The last time I got the flu was twenty years ago when I got a flu shot. They are intentionally inflating the numbers and if someone comes in with stab wounds and dies? They claim the cause of the death was COVID-19 because they claim the corpse tested positive...more federal $$$$ for the hospitals. I am not even slightly surprised that you are one of the hand-wring leftard suckers that not only wears one mask, but two and it's not social distancing of six feet for those of your ilk....hell, I bet it's at least 20 feet and your blood pressure soars if someone violates it.

BTW, does this sound familiar??

Let’s see, you see large numbers of people infected and you implement a severe lockdown to fight it

If you got a flu shot that was offered for free last fall, even if they had an accurate test, you would test "positive" for corona because it is merely another strain of the flu they concocted in their bio-labs. One thing they haven't been able to manipulate is that it's "life" is susceptible to heat. By simply heating up your nasal passages to 140 degrees, one can kill it. If you don't have access to a sauna, you can accomplish this by boiling a pot of water, lean over it and place a towel over your head to help catch the vapor for ten minutes....wait an hour and repeat. The last time I got the flu was twenty years ago when I got a flu shot. They are intentionally inflating the numbers and if someone comes in with stab wounds and dies? They claim the cause of the death was COVID-19 because they claim the corpse tested positive...more federal $$$$ for the hospitals. I am not even slightly surprised that you are one of the hand-wring leftard suckers that not only wears one mask, but two and it's not social distancing of six feet for those of your ilk....hell, I bet it's at least 20 feet and your blood pressure soars if someone violates it.

You still Goofy

Do you know that 80% of the pop. lives on 3% of land. Only democrats can handle the city and the states with large populations, republicans don't know how or don't want to, yet they blame it on Democrats. LOL
------------------------------

In general, rural areas are sparsely populated, have low housing density, and are far from urban centers. Urban areas make up only 3 percent of the entire land area of the country but are home to more than 80 percent of the population.Aug 9, 2017
What is Rural America? - Census Bureau

Yeah, leftards have done a "bang up job" in the big cities. I wonder if shitting in the street and turning a blind eye to their needle sharing, homeless drug addict clientele with poor personal hygiene habits? Not that they care if they spread because the "federal gubermint" is paying a premium as if these deaths were pelts. You don't just wallow in stupidity and ignorance.....you do the back stroke in it.

You still Goofy

Brilliant retort....(yawn)

1589901089829.png

/----/ For decades, Libtards wanted everyone to move to the inner cities, live in large tenements, and ride public transit. See what happens?

Who's in charge? Walmart has a convoluted system where they have one door closed and they jam people into a line outside the other door (enforced by the the guy who picks up the carts in the lot) while another minimum wage person determines how many people should be let in. Meanwhile across the lot Lowes home center has business as usual.

Both in population density and weather you would expect that

Also of coures the highest hit places have the highest level of quarantine what the fuck? lol

Only one that really comes close to proving your point is michigan. Illinois doesn't have a problem...Chicago does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back