Humpty had a great fall. Stelter is gone at CNN

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I have been following this story for about 5 minutes, which is probably 4 minutes too much time to waste on it but anyhow... still can't figure out exactly why he was axed. I guess I will have to keep reading but I never liked the guy, that much I know.

talk about a political hack...

Reportedly, Cnn is going back to real news, not commentary-as-news (my phrasing).

ha ha... Good luck w/ that one.. Once you destroy pepole's trust, it is almost impossible to get it back. However, I guess that Zucker dude is also gone..

Poor Brian.....how did he get the job in the first place?? He has a young family so i hope he can find another job.... What will be available to him? I think i heard Babylon Bee offered him a job...don't know if that was true or just a joke.

They kept Lemon....told him he was safe for now but he better 'tone it down'. Not sure what that means....is he supposed to go through a regimen of skin lightening cosmetic procedures??

Poor Brian.....how did he get the job in the first place?? He has a young family so i hope he can find another job.... What will be available to him? I think i heard Babylon Bee offered him a job...don't know if that was true or just a joke.

They kept Lemon....told him he was safe for now but he better 'tone it down'. Not sure what that means....is he supposed to go through a regimen of skin lightening cosmetic procedures??
sigh... please don't sound like the everything-is-racism libtards.

Everyone knows Lemon is a political hack and one of the worst.. so cnn saw which way the wind was blowing and which way the cash was flowing

hey-- that rhymes

and voila'... a chastisement from the boss.

Yeah, Gutfeld was lamenting that he won't have him to kick around anymore. :laughing0301:

I have been following this story for about 5 minutes, which is probably 4 minutes too much time to waste on it but anyhow... still can't figure out exactly why he was axed. I guess I will have to keep reading but I never liked the guy, that much I know.

Reportedly, Cnn is going back to real news, not commentary-as-news (my phrasing).

ha ha... Good luck w/ that one.. Once you destroy pepole's trust, it is almost impossible to get it back. However, I guess that Zucker dude is also gone..

Who?

Notice how this dude has "gay mouth"?

brian-stelter-leaving-cnn.jpg

Dumping the dickless spud is not going to help cnn. It's like taking the dishes out of the sink before you shit in it..... they're still shitting in the sink like fucking animals.

Forum List

Back