Hundreds have been Lining up since Saturday trump rally NH

Trump rally looks to upstage Dems’ NH primary – Boston Herald

WOW THIS man is loved! He’s going to be in the most liberal town in NH, Manchester is a refugee hot spot where white democrats have been using these foreigners for political gains! There will be a lot of deranged libs attacking Americans tonight! Be safe patriots!

You should look up when he was just running for Potus, and they like the show.

Also why the republicans are still investigating the origin of the Russian investigation and the Biden's and the people are sick of the investigations. LOL (only when the Dems investigate their crook (tramp))

List of rallies for the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign - Wikipedia

Last edited:

WOW THIS man is loved! He’s going to be in the most liberal town in NH, Manchester is a refugee hot spot where white democrats have been using these foreigners for political gains! There will be a lot of deranged libs attacking Americans tonight! Be safe patriots!

Cool story

Also why the republicans are still investigating the origin of the Russian investigation and the Biden's and the people are sick of the investigations. LOL (only when the Dems investigate their crook (tramp))

Will you be wearing your antifa attire.

I don't hang with fools.

I don't hang with fools.
:21:

Listen, if I had a chance to go to the comedy club for free, I'd line up too.....and just for the record, a lot of these Trump nuts on SSI travel to these events by the bus loads.

LOLOLO, I guess you Putin nuts gave up on the Black Panthers, now its on to the Antifa....LOLOLOL, next it'll be the bloods and the cripts, then what?

Listen, if I had a chance to go to the comedy club for free, I'd line up too.....and just for the record, a lot of these Trump nuts on SSI travel to these events by the bus loads.
Comedy show? Is Obama speaking? Lol

All that money wasted on Biden and he's not moving anywhere in the polls....can't wait for the attacks on the guy who's really gonna kick trumps ass, bloomberg!!

LOLOLO, I guess you Putin nuts gave up on the Black Panthers, now its on to the Antifa....LOLOLOL, next it'll be the bloods and the cripts, then what?
Doesn’t matter they are all criminals.

And I believe that he has one by a major landslide in 2016. I know that he had won by 95%. But the Hillary and her crew scared the majority of his supporters from coming to his rallies. That is why they were labeling him as a racist, womanizer and a liar. That if the public sees them at his rallies. That they'll think that they will be labeled as a White Supremacist. They has done this because they was rigging the election. They paid pollsters to show that the polls was showing that Hillary was in the lead. But if the people would have came out then like the way they are doing now. That it will show that the polls was lying, and that they will not be able to rig the election. But he has won the 2016 by a major landslide that it was impossible to rig the election without being detected. And so they needed the media to help them out. So that the he will not challenge the outcome of the election if he would have lost.
And now the world knows that he isn't a White Supremacist or anything else that the Dems claims him to be. That all of it was a lie and that the majority of the people support him. Only small handful that needs free stuff, that doesn't want to work. Supports the Dems. But the media are making it look like half of the country are supporting the Dems. and I mean all of the media are painting this portrait.

What have you got against retired people?

Forum List

Back