Hundreds of California recall ballots found in felon's car.

Houston, Miami, LA, San Diego, New York...blue cities all over the country. Like I said, you guys have been doing this for years.

So which one of these people were hired by the Democratic Party?

Regardless, it's proof that mail-in ballots are not secure. If these hadn't been found in this random incident, they would be permanently lost. You're ok with that?
Nobody in the real world gives a damn. The post office knows where the ballots are or if lost. Nobody is trying to steal any elections except for Republican politicians. Absolutely ridiculous, brainwashed functional moron.

You didn't know that it was Democrats who fought for slavery? It was Democrats who passed Jim Crow laws? It was Democrats who created the KKK? It was Democrats who lynched and burned crosses for uppity blacks? It was Democrats who pushed for segregation?

Seriously? They don't have history in Canadian government schools? Really?
You don't admit President Truman integrated our Armed Forces. It was the Northern Democrats and Republicans who supported Brown v. Board of Ed. and the Democrats who passed Civil Rights Acts and Voting Rights Acts.

Then came Nixon.

You don't admit President Truman integrated our Armed Forces. It was the Northern Democrats and Republicans who supported Brown v. Board of Ed. and the Democrats who passed Civil Rights Acts and Voting Rights Acts.

Then came Nixon.

It was Democrats who made Brown, the Civil and voting rights acts necessary

I think this quote gives clarity to the OP suggestion.

Police said new election ballots were being sent to those identified through the investigation and that the incident was not tied to any additional thefts of election ballots.

It was not immediately clear how the ballots ended up in the suspect’s vehicle or what he intended to do with them. Police said the incident is being investigated in partnership with the U.S. Postal Service and the Los Angeles County District Attorney Public Integrity Unit.

I think this quote gives clarity to the OP suggestion.

Police said new election ballots were being sent to those identified through the investigation and that the incident was not tied to any additional thefts of election ballots.

It was not immediately clear how the ballots ended up in the suspect’s vehicle or what he intended to do with them. Police said the incident is being investigated in partnership with the U.S. Postal Service and the Los Angeles County District Attorney Public Integrity Unit.
Thanks for proving the point I made in the OP.

You're welcome. I'm surprised you recognised it was bullshit. Well done comrade.
You obviously missed the point of the OP, and the fact you confirmed it with your post.

Not surprising given your 3rd grade level education.

During the investigation, officers learned the suspect was a felon and had Xanax pills in his possession. Police said a further investigation found thousands of pieces of
mail
, including over 300 ballots for the upcoming recall election of embattled Gov. Gavin Newsom inside the vehicle.

Seems like your standard mail theft to me.

During the investigation, officers learned the suspect was a felon and had Xanax pills in his possession. Police said a further investigation found thousands of pieces of
mail
, including over 300 ballots for the upcoming recall election of embattled Gov. Gavin Newsom inside the vehicle.

Seems like your standard mail theft to me.
Are you normally charge with forgery for mail theft?

Along with ballots, yes. Let's just cut to the chase and have you admit you're fine with ballots being stolen in the mail as long as they're not ballots for your candidate.
You persist making an ass of yourself.

THE BALLOTS INCLUDE A YES OR NO ON THE RECALL; THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BALLOT LISTS AT LEAST 30 OTHER NAMES WITHOUT NEWSOME'S NAME - AT LEAST 23 ARE REPUBLICANS, SEVERAL ARE DEMOCRATS AND A FEW DO NOT POST A PARTY. YOU ARE SO IGNORANT ON SO MANY ISSUES, THAT IS WHY YOU APPEAR TO BE DUMB; AS YOU ALWAYS APPEAR TO BE.

It was Democrats who made Brown, the Civil and voting rights acts necessary
And it was the Republicans who allowed the voting rights act to sunset. And at this time the Republicans are changing the rules and suppressing the vote of minorities, the aged, infirm and the college educated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back