Hundreds of California recall ballots found in felon's car.

really?.....when did you live there?....
I lived in Long Beach back when Davis was recalled. Although from what I hear not much has changed on the political front out that way. If this was a story about Orange County, I would be somewhat tempted to believe that Republicans could try and pull off some sort of shenanigan's.

More likely PAYING for ballots as if he were stealing mail there would be piles upon piles of other mail with the ballots. The dems are known to pay people to pay for ballots....
they said there was thousands of other pieces of mail along with , a scale, and multiple California drivers licenses and credit cards that were in other people’s names, a police news release stated.....he was stealing mail.....

You didn't know that it was Democrats who fought for slavery? It was Democrats who passed Jim Crow laws? It was Democrats who created the KKK? It was Democrats who lynched and burned crosses for uppity blacks? It was Democrats who pushed for segregation?

Seriously? They don't have history in Canadian government schools? Really?

I know that the KKK was created by by returning Confederate soldiers who wanted to stop the reconstruction, and restore white supremacy in the South.

Republicans keep trying to distance themselves from their Jim Crow past, and the fact that when the Democratic Party and northern Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act, not one Southern Republican in either the House or Senate voted in favour of either the Civil Rights Act or the Voting Rights Act. Southern Democrats switched over to the Republican Party in the 1960's, making Democrats the party of inclusiveness, and Republicans the party of racism and voter suppression, ever since.

Yes we do have history in Canadian schools. It's not the Republican version of history you're brainwashed with, but rather a more fact based history of the USA, based on what really happened, not what Republicans tell you happened.

I lived in Long Beach back when Davis was recalled. Although from what I hear not much has changed on the political front out that way. If this was a story about Orange County, I would be somewhat tempted to believe that Republicans could try and pull off some sort of shenanigan's.
OC is changing.....its not like it was...i have seen this hundreds of times over the years....the guy was after credit cards,id's and hopefully checks he can try and cash......

OC is changing.....its not like it was...i have seen this hundreds of times over the years....the guy was after credit cards,id's and hopefully checks he can try and cash......
You are probably right, but this is California, and there is a recall. Stakes are high, and anything at all that looks the least bit suspicious should be explored.

I know that the KKK was created by by returning Confederate soldiers who wanted to stop the reconstruction, and restore white supremacy in the South.

Republicans keep trying to distance themselves from their Jim Crow past, and the fact that when the Democratic Party and northern Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act, not one Southern Republican in either the House or Senate voted in favour of either the Civil Rights Act or the Voting Rights Act. Southern Democrats switched over to the Republican Party in the 1960's, making Democrats the party of inclusiveness, and Republicans the party of racism and voter suppression, ever since.

Yes we do have history in Canadian schools. It's not the Republican version of history you're brainwashed with, but rather a more fact based history of the USA, based on what really happened, not what Republicans tell you happened.

This guy is a DemoKKKrat who kept his job because of people like you. He's currently the sitting governor of Virginia, with a VERY high approval rating among DemoKKKrats. Because of people like you.

1629909301970.png

Republicans keep trying to distance themselves from their Jim Crow past

You're stupid as shit, and a total propagandist.

Jim Crow was all Democrats as was the KKK. I didn't realize Canadian government schools were that bad. Maybe you should stop making up history until you actually learn some of it

You're stupid as shit, and a total propagandist.

Jim Crow was all Democrats as was the KKK. I didn't realize Canadian government schools were that bad. Maybe you should stop making up history until you actually learn some of it
Right-wingers used to vote democrat. Only right-wingers are that ignorant, and that clueless and Causeless.

I posted the link. It's in your OP.

I posted your OP wherein you claimed "shenanigans". Also, if you aren't calling this guy a "political operative", why are you posting about a post office robbery in politics. The guy had thousands of piece of mail, and only hundreds of ballots.

Could it be that he was forging the checks he found in the mail and trying to cash those checks?

See, there you are lying again and making assumptions about a meth head stealing mail. All of your posts have implied, directly or indirectly, that this guy is a political operative.

By Friday, Fox News will be running stories that the police have busted a massive election fraud scheme involving the theft of recall ballots. Proof positive that Trump won the election due to mail in voter fraud.
Nowhere in the article does it say he robbed a post office.

:oops8:

You are the Master of packing ginormous amounts of dumbassery into a single post.

Houston, Miami, LA, San Diego, New York...blue cities all over the country. Like I said, you guys have been doing this for years.

Houston, Miami, LA, San Diego, New York...blue cities all over the country. Like I said, you guys have been doing this for years.

Trying to steal cash from greeting cards?

You are the Master of packing ginormous amounts of dumbassery into a single post.

If it’s “dumbassery”, where are YOUR links refuting any of it, FuckBoi?

Any stupid monkey can fling shit at the humans passing by. Show us what a clever primate can do FuckBoi. Prove me wrong.

If it’s “dumbassery”, where are YOUR links refuting any of it, FuckBoi?

Any stupid monkey can fling shit at the humans passing by. Show us what a clever primate can do FuckBoi. Prove me wrong.
Not how it works, Halfwit.

YOU bring the links to back up your claims. I guessing this is where this conversation ends. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back