Hundreds of conservatives gather for squash Amash rally outside his office in Michigan

Amash has a distinguished conservative record, why would conservatives oppose him?

Just because he thinks nobody is above the law?
Every member of the GOP says he never voted with them....that he was a cog in the wheel so they just ignored him for the most part.....even the GOP anti Trumpers didn't like or trust him....
That’s a lie
Amash had superior conservative credentials

However, unlike other conservatives, he actually read the Mueller Report

Amash has a distinguished conservative record, why would conservatives oppose him?

Every member of the GOP says he never voted with them....that he was a cog in the wheel so they just ignored him for the most part.....even the GOP anti Trumpers didn't like or trust him....
That’s a lie

Kevin McCarthy: Justin Amash "Votes More With Nancy Pelosi Than He Ever Votes With Me"

I think it is fucking hilarious what you people do one of your own who suddenly develops a little integrity and actually says what they think. How many others think your emperor is dirtbag but lack the balls to say anything? Cowards all.
Every politician and former politician living today dreams about such loyalty....you dems are soooooooooooooooooooooooo screwed....
Loyalty is worthless if it is compulsory.
Yeah you are right they were ordered to show up....Buuuuuaaaahahahahahaha....
Someone organized this stunt but that is not what I was talking about. You people are punishing this man for his lack of loyalty to a man he clearly thinks is not worth his loyalty. This thing sends a clear message to anyone else that unquestioning loyalty is a requirement to be a republican politician. Congratulations you are officially an authoritarian party.
Amash puts his principles above party. We need more like him.
Being dishonest to gather attention is not principled behavior....not even close...

I think it is fucking hilarious what you people do one of your own who suddenly develops a little integrity and actually says what they think. How many others think your emperor is dirtbag but lack the balls to say anything? Cowards all.
Every politician and former politician living today dreams about such loyalty....you dems are soooooooooooooooooooooooo screwed....
Someone organized this stunt but that is not what I was talking about. You people are punishing this man for his lack of loyalty to a man he clearly thinks is not worth his loyalty. This thing sends a clear message to anyone else that unquestioning loyalty is a requirement to be a republican politician. Congratulations you are officially an authoritarian party.
Yes, I am pleasantly surprised by our new governor here in Florida, Ron DeSantis, who seems to have totally abandoned being a partisan douche like like our last governor and acts like a reasonable and rational person.

How is it compulsory, moron?

Just look at the people coming out to defend President Trump....the dems and the news media had better take notice....people do not do this for politicians.....until now.....this tells me that 2020 will be a landslide....
This tells me that Trumpbots are authoritarian idiots. At the convention are you people going to do like Stalin used to and execute the first one to stop applauding?
Right. Trump will pull out a revolver and blow his brains out right on national TV.

Yes, I am pleasantly surprised by our new governor here in Florida, Ron DeSantis, who seems to have totally abandoned being a partisan douche like like our last governor and acts like a reasonable and rational person.
What has he done, or not done, that has your approval?

That’s a lie

Kevin McCarthy: Justin Amash "Votes More With Nancy Pelosi Than He Ever Votes With Me"
Amash has an A rating as a conservative....90%

Justin Amash - Liberty Score

Meanwhile Kevin McCarthy has an F rating as a conservative....32%

Kevin McCarthy - Liberty Score

Last edited:

That’s a lie

"Conservative" as a descriptive term does not apply to the Trump cult, I prefer Authoritarian.

That’s a lie

"Conservative" as a descriptive term does not apply to the Trump cult, I prefer Authoritarian.
How sweet. We always look to Trump hating leftwingers to determine what "conservative" means.

That’s a lie

How sweet. We always look to Trump hating leftwingers to determine what "conservative" means.
Show me any conservative rating that has McCarthy higher than Amash

If Conservatives are concerned, I’m sure Amash is willing to go over the Mueller Report and discuss his concerns with them

That’s a lie

That's because you're not very bright.

Forum List

Back