Hundreds of migrants rush California port of enter port has been down

This thread validates the Left want no borders, despite their repeated denials during the past few years.

Thank God Bill’s wife is just an asterisk in history.
But now we have an orange whore and a sexually-obsessed pig. Why aren't these "christians" sending Jesus to the border to help those who have nothing? See that woman with the children in the picture? They need help, and they need it right now. We used to have a proud nation. Now we have a disgrace.
disgrace because of people like you destroying America/hating America

It’s amazing how much humanity republicans lack. Pure selfishness and a shocking lack of empathy.
We are a nation of laws.
Don’t give me that shit. Seeking asylum has always been legal. Either way, have you broken the law before? The answer is yes so you’re a hypocrite.

Seeking asylum is legal. Crossing the border without permission is not. What's hard to understand?

Mexico offered them assylum they refused.
They are no longer assylum seekers.

Jo

Don't bitch with me. You cheap scum have got what you wanted. Your whore did it. A shame upon the U.S.A. this day. This is a day of American humiliation.
I never thought that I would not be proud to be an American. This day has come.
shame only in YOUR mind
we are PROUD to be Americans
Trump is finally doing the SENSIBLE/correct actions
this is a day of American GREATNESS
I thought we were the whores??!!??

WTF Did Jim Bowie and Davy Crockett give their lives at the Alamo for if these leftists just let them in anyways?

Shoot them as they approach, fuck that! They are invaders.

Why don't they go out into the wilderness and start a new life in Mexico?

Their own country even?

Funny. Bowie and Crockett died while helping greedy NaziCons steal Mexican land. Give it back. The Alamo was a crock of shit - just more lies like with Native Americans.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

GFY. If this shit keeps up, I suggest the US push south to that choke point. The wall will be much cheaper that way. It's not like Mexico is doing a great job of governing themselves, anyways.

Rangers vs. Cartels?

I would bet on the Rangers. They fuck shit up!

Yeah, turn the Rangers on them - with dogs. The tear gas just isn't cruel enough.

5bfb246f220000da05de3fd6.jpeg
The children should be removed and the mother jailed for child endangerment.

This thread validates the Left want no borders, despite their repeated denials during the past few years.

Thank God Bill’s wife is just an asterisk in history.
But now we have an orange whore and a sexually-obsessed pig. Why aren't these "christians" sending Jesus to the border to help those who have nothing? See that woman with the children in the picture? They need help, and they need it right now. We used to have a proud nation. Now we have a disgrace.

Mexico offered her help.....she refused it.
She is a negligent parent who has allowed
Globalist puppeteers to use her children as human shields.

Jo

I just heard. The dumb whore in the White House at his "finest." This is what happens when trash takes hold of the federal government. This is truly a moment to be ashamed to be an American. It's a new experience for me to be an American who cannot be proud of my country.

STFU and get your ass to the border then.
Why must others protect you?

Jo

Why would I do this when there is no "invasion"? Just what am I supposed to be "protected" from? The cheap crap is already here on the north side of the border, This is a day of shame for Americans.
Correct.

There is no ‘invasion’ – it’s just another Trump lie and more bigoted demagoguery from the right.

Those seeking asylum pursuant to American immigration law are not ‘invaders’; this is an issue the consequence of the right’s fear and bigotry, and conservatives' ignorance of immigration law, not of those seeking asylum.
you people need to look up definitions before posting
in·va·sion
/inˈvāZHən/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "the Allied invasion of Normandy"
    synonyms: occupation, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover; More
    • an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
      "stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
      synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge, avalanche, juggernaut
      "an invasion of tourists"
    • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
and:
the definition of invasion
it IS an invasion--no matter how you look at at

I can't believe a word of what a "conservative" says. It's been 50 years since they have fought the efforts to limit world population growth. Ever heard of ZPG? The "conservatives" still want more unwanted babies, with no plan as to where these babies will go and who will care for them and raise them
America is at near replacement levels. If you want to curb population growth, take it up with the Turd World. Regardless, they are not the Taxpayer's responsibility.

You know if Trump would have just opened the gate wide open and a big rush of illegals went into California, he would have received blame for that as well.

It isn't like there was anything that our President could have done that would have pleased libs.

Thank God Almighty he didn't try.

Your president, not mine. To me he is a whore unworthy to ever set foot in the White House. You like filth. I don't.

You know if Trump would have just opened the gate wide open and a big rush of illegals went into California, he would have received blame for that as well.

It isn't like there was anything that our President could have done that would have pleased libs.

Thank God Almighty he didn't try.

Your president, not mine. To me he is a whore unworthy to ever set foot in the White House. You like filth. I don't.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
you sound as if you have been driven crazy by Trump--TDS for sure
so, you do not accept a fair, legal, American election--ok
that's un-American--it's naziish

we like filth----:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
you are out of your mind--seriously--
''whore'' :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

seriously, I do get many laughs from the posters who have TDS/out of their minds
the stuff they say IS funny/insanely funny

I can't believe a word of what a "conservative" says. It's been 50 years since they have fought the efforts to limit world population growth. Ever heard of ZPG? The "conservatives" still want more unwanted babies, with no plan as to where these babies will go and who will care for them and raise them
Why do you support using children as human shields?

It’s amazing how much humanity republicans lack. Pure selfishness and a shocking lack of empathy.

Already going to be next to impossible for our future generations to rise above the national debt, now Democrats what to burden them further with criminals and low skilled workers from foreign countries.

Nobody has, moron. These "conservative" types knew for 50 years that the population bomb would go off. But these pig-fuckers wanted more and more babies even when the problem was pointed out to them. That was half a century ago. I remember my late father remarking upon what was happening in central and south America, and that was during to 1960's. The "conservative" pig-fuckers wanted more and more babies. The Catholics, the Protestants: more fucking! more babies! Now the proceeds of this nonsense are standing on your doorstep and you don't want them.

Do all of us a favor. Go out and find a "conservative" who was against ZPG. Who was against educating people worldwide as to how they could limit their births through technology. String them up.

Nobody has, moron. These "conservative" types knew for 50 years that the population bomb would go off. But these pig-fuckers wanted more and more babies even when the problem was pointed out to them. That was half a century ago. I remember my late father remarking upon what was happening in central and south America, and that was during to 1960's. The "conservative" pig-fuckers wanted more and more babies. The Catholics, the Protestants: more fucking! more babies! Now the proceeds of this nonsense are standing on your doorstep and you don't want them.

Do all of us a favor. Go out and find a "conservative" who was against ZPG. Who was against educating people worldwide as to how they could limit their births through technology. String them up.

Too funny.

This has nothing to do with ZPG, but rather the unwillingness of the would-be illegals to fight for their own nations, as we did here, and may do so again.

Now the US has a cozy set-up, and encouraged by the Democrats the caravans want a part of it. It's time to put out the "No Vacancy sign", and enforce it.

What makes you think that 3rd World types listen to conservatives when considering whether or not to have more children?

Throwing rocks and bottles, tearing down fences, fighting with cops, ect. is not how you ask for asylum.
Did no one tell these people?

Forum List

Back