Hundreds of migrants rush California port of enter port has been down

WTF Did Jim Bowie and Davy Crockett give their lives at the Alamo for if these leftists just let them in anyways?

Shoot them as they approach, fuck that! They are invaders.

Why don't they go out into the wilderness and start a new life in Mexico?

Their own country even?

Funny. Bowie and Crockett died while helping greedy NaziCons steal Mexican land. Give it back. The Alamo was a crock of shit - just more lies like with Native Americans.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

GFY. If this shit keeps up, I suggest the US push south to that choke point. The wall will be much cheaper that way. It's not like Mexico is doing a great job of governing themselves, anyways.

Rangers vs. Cartels?

I would bet on the Rangers. They fuck shit up!

Yeah, turn the Rangers on them - with dogs. The tear gas just isn't cruel enough.

5bfb246f220000da05de3fd6.jpeg
Should have her kids taken away for taking them to a violent riot.

Well, dumbass, that should give you a hint about the violence she must have been fleeing from.

I just heard. The dumb whore in the White House at his "finest." This is what happens when trash takes hold of the federal government. This is truly a moment to be ashamed to be an American. It's a new experience for me to be an American who cannot be proud of my country.
Shut the fuck up. How many migrants are living with you?
Don't tell me to shut up, boy. Who do yo u think you are?
Umm..STFU, retarded asshat.

Breaking911 on Twitter
HAPPENING NOW: Hundreds of migrants rush California port of entry, port has been shut down

View attachment 230822

You asked for it all you are now going to get it, don't think the borders being shut down will keep them out.

then we have this

View attachment 230823

US border control agents stand in formation during a show of force as Central American migrants mass on the other side of the frontier (AFP Photo/Guillermo Arias)

Migrants defy Trump at Mexico border as US forces flex muscle

Close the border, turn them away, no entry, go back.

hank you! Whites have a history of biting the hand that feeds them
Whites feed the world moron

Yeah, for a price.
You want everything free? What is free? And how do ewe get it?

What would Jesus do?

I mean according to your Lakota ancestors, did not the white man come onto Native land illegally? I think they probably did, fwiw. Would Jesus endorse that, in your view, I'm just wondering? Fwiw I don't think he would. And I don't think he would endorse it from these people either.

Or was it awful when the illegals were whites breaking onto Native land but totally kewl with you when the illegals have brown skin breaking into "white" land?

I mean how does this work, exactly?

I mean according to your Lakota ancestors, did not the white man come onto Native land illegally? I think they probably did, fwiw. Would Jesus endorse that, in your view, I'm just wondering? Fwiw I don't think he would. And I don't think he would endorse it from these people either
There was no country then. Only barbaric warring tribes.

I mean according to your Lakota ancestors, did not the white man come onto Native land illegally? I think they probably did, fwiw. Would Jesus endorse that, in your view, I'm just wondering? Fwiw I don't think he would. And I don't think he would endorse it from these people either

I'm not saying you're wrong. But no doubt Lakota thinks what the white man did at that time was every kind of illegal there was, and he absolutely thinks Jesus would disapprove.

hank you! Whites have a history of biting the hand that feeds them

Yeah, for a price.

What would Jesus do?

Probably not endorse them trying to break into a nation that is not their own, using illegal force, illegally.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But no doubt Lakota thinks what the white man did at that time was every kind of illegal there was, and he absolutely thinks Jesus would disapprove.

Lakhota is a leftist shill tard. Need I say more?

Yeah, for a price.

What would Jesus do?

Probably not endorse them trying to break into a nation that is not their own, using illegal force, illegally.

Of course not but I would really love him to answer my question.

Did the white man break onto Lakota land illegally or not? Would Jesus have been cool with that Lakhota?

So why are you cool with these Hondurans breaking onto our land ILLEGALLY???

You gonna answer or no?

Yeah, for a price.

What would Jesus do?

Did the white man break onto Lakota land illegally or not? Would Jesus have been cool with that Lakhota?

You gonna answer or no?
Darwinism
White man taking over Indian land was evolution. The new and improved supplementing the old and outdated.
Land belongs to those who can defend it, or take it.

I hope they get violent! Time to open fire with full automatic weapons! Tanks,Helicopters!
That would make them think in the future, but if they do charge the border we have 70 years worth of previous politicians lack of any action to thank for it.
The smart ones would think and make a better choice. The dumb ones wouldn't. Either way, the issue is under control.

you are a traitor
you WANT invaders invading America
DUMB

Did your ancestors invade America?
no--America was not a country

America existed - and had native residents. Some even had advanced governments.

Tell us what THEIR immigration policies were then. Did they have "open borders"?? Is that why THEY got invaded and occupied?

There were no advanced govts. Just a lot of warring tribes. And they got eaten for a snack by colonists. And now WE have warring tribes... See the parallel?

Warring tribes? Yeah, and the history of Europe was so peaceful before they invaded Native America. Funny...

Cruelty in the Bible

List of conflicts in Europe - Wikipedia

Crusades - Wikipedia

Crusades - HISTORY

Crusades | Facts, Summary, & Legacy | Britannica.com
hahahahhahahahahhaaaa!!
...you people try to make it out NAs as growing corn and passing out flowers
BULLSHIT
YES--I agree!!!
the NAs did the SAME thing --genocide/displaced/decimated/TORTURE/etc
hahahahhahah

I just heard. The dumb whore in the White House at his "finest." This is what happens when trash takes hold of the federal government. This is truly a moment to be ashamed to be an American. It's a new experience for me to be an American who cannot be proud of my country.
I'm ashamed you're an American too!

Yeah, for a price.

What would Jesus do?

You gonna answer or no?

He might "reply" but there will be no answer.

Forum List

Back