🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hung jury......why?

Because you don't like the decision doesn't mean things were ignored. Perhaps you're ignoring that fact.

Nope. Things were ignored... the fact that Zimmerman has been arrested a dozen times since he murdered that kid, shows he was always a bad apple.

Nope. You don't like the decision. Tough shit. Trayvon is dead and the world is a better place because of it.
You are quite the asshole.

No, Trayvon was the asshole and got what he deserved for being one.

Because you don't like the decision doesn't mean things were ignored. Perhaps you're ignoring that fact.

Nope. Things were ignored... the fact that Zimmerman has been arrested a dozen times since he murdered that kid, shows he was always a bad apple.

Nope. You don't like the decision. Tough shit. Trayvon is dead and the world is a better place because of it.

Really, a kid walking back to his father's place, on the sidewalk, minding his own business eds up dead & assfuck you calls him an asshole.

What would you do if you found someone stalking you?

Zimmerman violated so many aspects of Neighborhood Watch. He was armed. He left his truck despite what the police said,.

When Martin asked him what he was doing, assfuck Zimmerman should have said Neighborhood Watch.

I thought youi assfucls loved "Stand your Ground" or does that only work for white people.?

The brute even admitted he killed the beautiful lady jogger and tossed her body in the bushes after sexually assaulting her.

Man Accused Of Killing Queens Jogger Karina Vetrano Back In Court

deeac4b833f34a56aefc2059da1be6d1.jpg
Bet he has an IQ of 75. That'll be the tard defense.

Really, a kid walking back to his father's place, on the sidewalk, minding his own business eds up dead & assfuck you calls him an asshole.

Zimmerman violated so many aspects of Neighborhood Watch. He was armed. He left his truck despite what the police said,.

When Martin asked him what he was doing, assfuck Zimmerman should have said Neighborhood Watch.

I thought youi assfucls loved "Stand your Ground" or does that only work for white people.?
And yet he was found not guilty every damn time you guys tried to railroad him.

Maybe you think slamming another person's head into concrete is minding your own business. Maybe in the black community where violence is rampant.

You weren't there and the jury said otherwise. Tough shit, boy.

Last edited:
Wow. If that report is true, there are some very vile people on that jury.

Black defendants are becoming increasingly difficult to convict because of sympathetic black jurors who feel young black men deserve a second chance even if they have killed and raped....thus they refuse to vote to convict .

The ideal of an integrated society is dying, and racist blacks are the ones pounding nails into its coffin. What is the point in having jury trials when racist blacks refuse to convict? It makes a mockery of justice, and is leading to a logical and justified backlash against the inclusion of common blacks in the justice system.

Racist Blacks and the Perversion of Justice-Curtis Vance Rape Case - American Renaissance

Hung juries are becoming an alarming trend in city

I believe that it is getting more and more difficult for prosecutors. They confuse reasonable doubt with no doubt whatsoever. They see so many TV show courtrooms and the "reality" murder stories and expect the prosecution to have a Perry Mason moment with undeniable DNA proof with a video of the perpetrator leaving the crime scene.

You stupid fuck, Blacks typically vote around 80% to 90% for Democrats.

They voted over 90% for HHH. You think he was black?

Your racism is quite obvious.

Blacks use the (D) after a name on a ballot to decide for whom to cast the vote. Eric Holder (Atty General for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama ruled against a town who had overwhelmingly voted to eliminate any reference to party on their ballots.

Simply because of their behavior....of a criminal nature....thus they put themselves into contact with the police.....a dangerous thing to do.

Even yet......more white people killed by the police than any other race.

so if minorities are getting shot at a disproportionate rate, it's because they deserve it. Got it.

Meanwhile, over in the United Kingdom, the police almost never shoot people. Amazing how that works.

How is it then Great Britain has far more violent crime than we do here in the United States?

Are you saying Zimmerman didn't go to trial and get an acquittal? Are you saying the verdict was wrong?

Oh, yeah, that verdict was dead wrong, based on the fact he's been arrested a dozen more times for domestic violence and general asshattery.

Unless I'm mistaken, that sort of information is not admissible in court. The jury can only learn about the matter at hand.

While I'm sure you masturbate to the thought of dead black people, the fact is, Trayvon's death brought about great social change and is continuing to do so.

Where?

I live in Florida and I've not seen any beneficial "Social Change".

Wow. If that report is true, there are some very vile people on that jury.

Jury member seems to be like this.

Archie is Whitey Bigoted DOPer class. Just a hair above MAGA DOPers of today.
How Whitey has devolved. Being all DOPerMavikey and all.

What the fuck are you saying? All I got out of that was that you are racist, and a poor communicator.

Most peoples. mostly Maga whitey ones "some very vile people on that jury."
Archie in the Tee Vee show would be the whitey types, I speak of.
Today, they are wearing MAGA Racist Red Hats.

Hey! DYK?

upload_2019-2-4_15-41-13.png

How long have you been afraid of hats.

A fear of inanimate objects seems to be a common affliction of the tard.

How long have you been afraid of hats.

A fear of inanimate objects seems to be a common affliction of the tard.
I don't fear stupid lying MAGA red hats.
I like they ID' the Whitey worst in America.

Are you saying Zimmerman didn't go to trial and get an acquittal? Are you saying the verdict was wrong?

Oh, yeah, that verdict was dead wrong, based on the fact he's been arrested a dozen more times for domestic violence and general asshattery.

Unless I'm mistaken, that sort of information is not admissible in court. The jury can only learn about the matter at hand.

By Joe's logic, the OJ murder trial verdict was wrong because of his actions that put him in jail several years later.

Forum List

Back