🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hung jury......why?

Sorry, n-lover, but you did.
LOLOL

Your derangement is noted and laughed at, PB.

I'm not what you are, boy. Your choice is laughable, monkey.
LOL

Poor baby, you’re right, you’re not what I am; you are what you are, PB. And to show what a moron you are, I also never said I was ok with what OJ did. I said the jury properly followed the directions they were given by the court.

I'm a man and you're a goddamn coward. That's why you hide behind your computer and run your n-loving dick sucker like you do.
LOLOL

PB, you’re posting from a keyboard just like me, ya irony deficient imbecile.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Meanehile, the jury followed instructions.

Unlike you, I'm man enough to step out. You're pussy enough to stay hidden. It's in your genetics to be a coward.

LOLOL

Your derangement is noted and laughed at, PB.

LOL

Poor baby, you’re right, you’re not what I am; you are what you are, PB. And to show what a moron you are, I also never said I was ok with what OJ did. I said the jury properly followed the directions they were given by the court.

I'm a man and you're a goddamn coward. That's why you hide behind your computer and run your n-loving dick sucker like you do.
LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Unlike you, I'm man enough to step out. You're pussy enough to stay hidden. It's in your genetics to be a coward.
LOLOL

Keep typing away, PB. And type how pissed you are that a black man was not yet convicted of killing a white woman.

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Keep typing away, PB. And type how pissed you are that a black man was not yet convicted of killing a white woman.

Keep hiding, coward.

Keep typing about how pissed you are ****** Trayvon got what he deserved.

As long as the black thugs keep killing other blacks in Chicago, things are good. Another adventure in the typical daily lives of that group.

As long as the white trash in the trailer parks keep offing each other...

No, wait, not going to sink to your level. Murder is bad. It should be punished. But you punish murderers no matter who they are or who they kill.

Sounds fair to me.

Unless I'm mistaken, that sort of information is not admissible in court. The jury can only learn about the matter at hand.

Yeah, that's all kinds of fucked up, too.

So maybe if the Jury had heard how Zimmerman broke a woman's leg, or molested his cousin, or his wife had left him because he slapped her around, they'd have figured out he was a bad guy.

No. The fact he shot an unarmed kid should be proof of that.

Where?

I live in Florida and I've not seen any beneficial "Social Change".

You need to get out of the Trailer Park more often.

As you know, that was relatively mild for the hard drinking, hard gambling President. He said that and much more.

Can you find a verified source on it? Nope. Didn't think so.

Same instructions were given to the Zimmerman jury. Your problem is you're OK with a black POS murdering white women but think it's wrong when a black POS that slams a person's head into concrete get what he deserves.

Slams a person's head who stalked and attacked him.. you left that part out.

The brute even admitted he killed the beautiful lady jogger and tossed her body in the bushes after sexually assaulting her.

Man Accused Of Killing Queens Jogger Karina Vetrano Back In Court

deeac4b833f34a56aefc2059da1be6d1.jpg
New York City is full of idiots. Look at their mayor? The perp is black so, according to NYC half wits his confession was obviously the result of police misconduct. NYC, Chicago, LA, San Francisco...our cities are havens for perversion, drugs, crime, illegals, and leftist ideology that supports it.

New York City is full of idiots. Look at their mayor? The perp is black so, according to NYC half wits his confession was obviously the result of police misconduct. NYC, Chicago, LA, San Francisco...our cities are havens for perversion, drugs, crime, illegals, and leftist ideology that supports it.

or you just had one asshole juror.

Or we've seen too many cases of cops bullying confessions out of people in violation of their fifth and sixth amendment rights.

"Silly Darkie, Rights are for White People".

Wow. If that report is true, there are some very vile people on that jury.

Jury member seems to be like this.

Archie is Whitey Bigoted DOPer class. Just a hair above MAGA DOPers of today.
How Whitey has devolved. Being all DOPerMavikey and all.

What the fuck are you saying? All I got out of that was that you are racist, and a poor communicator.

Name-calling.

Nope. Unlike liberals, my use of term "racist" was as an actual adjective, not a slur.

Jury member seems to be like this.

Archie is Whitey Bigoted DOPer class. Just a hair above MAGA DOPers of today.
How Whitey has devolved. Being all DOPerMavikey and all.

What the fuck are you saying? All I got out of that was that you are racist, and a poor communicator.

Most peoples. mostly Maga whitey ones "some very vile people on that jury."
Archie in the Tee Vee show would be the whitey types, I speak of.
Today, they are wearing MAGA Racist Red Hats.
....H]

Archie Bunker would not let a murder off with a confession and dna evidence.

Are you actually supportive of this rapist/murderer getting off?

Because of the crooked deep state.. Media ...education ...democrats the jury system will fall apart

How can anyone convict anyone when if you do. It becomes unequal Justice letting the deep state crimes be fine

And now the big gender divide

The jury system of men has already judged Muellers probe as a blackmail crime

And the jury of women the opposite

No
More equal justice
INCEL boy chimes in.

To be clear, do you support this rapist/murderer getting off the hook?

Because of unequal Justice with the mueller probe and no probe into the democrats crime

This unequal Justice will destroy jury trials

Everyone will try to make Justice equal
By going against the evidence

Total chaos coming to America because of unequal Justice by the deep state

Nope, the jury reached the proper decision. They were instructed to acquit if there was any doubt — and OJ’s defense team did a masterful job of injecting doubt.

If they were instructed to acquit for "ANY DOUBT" then the judge was grossly wrong. A reasonable doubt is NOT the same as "any doubt".

Yes, OJ had a multi-million dollar defense team. They also hired a multi-million dollar trial consulting firm. Something unavailable to the prosecution.

The now-canceled TV show Bull was loosely based on Dr. Phill McGraw. He started an incredibly successful trial consulting firm.

Nope, the jury reached the proper decision. They were instructed to acquit if there was any doubt — and OJ’s defense team did a masterful job of injecting doubt.

If they were instructed to acquit for "ANY DOUBT" then the judge was grossly wrong. A reasonable doubt is NOT the same as "any doubt".

Yes, OJ had a multi-million dollar defense team. They also hired a multi-million dollar trial consulting firm. Something unavailable to the prosecution.

The now-canceled TV show Bull was loosely based on Dr. Phill McGraw. He started an incredibly successful trial consulting firm.
You are correct, the instructions were that facts submitted by the state had to be proved “beyond a reasonable doubt...”

Further, each fact which is essential to complete a set of circumstances necessary to establish the defendant's guilt, must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. In other words, before an inference essential to establish guilt may be found to have been proved beyond a reasonable doubt, each fact or circumstance upon which such inference necessarily rests, must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

... and there was reasonable doubt.

Because of the crooked deep state.. Media ...education ...democrats the jury system will fall apart

How can anyone convict anyone when if you do. It becomes unequal Justice letting the deep state crimes be fine

And now the big gender divide

The jury system of men has already judged Muellers probe as a blackmail crime

And the jury of women the opposite

No
More equal justice
INCEL boy chimes in.

To be clear, do you support this rapist/murderer getting off the hook?

To be clear, that one is a moron. Every issue is seen through a prism of left/right.

No evidence that Trump committed a crime? Who cares, let's keep investigating him until we find what we want

This black person obviously committed a crime? Racist to even attempt to arrest him let alone convict him.

How is it then Great Britain has far more violent crime than we do here in the United States?

They don't. Stop reading NRA propaganda.

They don't have nearly our crime level, the cops rarely have to shoot suspects.

You are so, either uninformed or misinformed, I'm not sure which.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

South Africa and zimbabwee. Much worse than shown

So many crimes not known or listed

Where as brittain all crimes are listed

So a fraud way to compare

The OJ jury was trying to settle scores

Much worse will come now with totally unrqual justice

Forum List

Back