🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hung jury......why?

Nope, the jury reached the proper decision. They were instructed to acquit if there was any doubt — and OJ’s defense team did a masterful job of injecting doubt.

If they were instructed to acquit for "ANY DOUBT" then the judge was grossly wrong. A reasonable doubt is NOT the same as "any doubt".

Yes, OJ had a multi-million dollar defense team. They also hired a multi-million dollar trial consulting firm. Something unavailable to the prosecution.

The now-canceled TV show Bull was loosely based on Dr. Phill McGraw. He started an incredibly successful trial consulting firm.

The OJ jury was trying to settle scores

Much worse will come now with totally unrqual justice
Nope, the jury had reasonable doubt.

Key evidence was the glove found on OJ’s property.

When the cop who found the glove was asked:

Q: “Detective Fuhrman did you plant or manufacture evidence in this case?”

His answer, astonishingly, was:

A: “I assert my fifth amendment privilege.”

That was the moment the state lost their case.

Last edited:
Nope, the jury reached the proper decision. They were instructed to acquit if there was any doubt — and OJ’s defense team did a masterful job of injecting doubt.

If they were instructed to acquit for "ANY DOUBT" then the judge was grossly wrong. A reasonable doubt is NOT the same as "any doubt".

Yes, OJ had a multi-million dollar defense team. They also hired a multi-million dollar trial consulting firm. Something unavailable to the prosecution.

The now-canceled TV show Bull was loosely based on Dr. Phill McGraw. He started an incredibly successful trial consulting firm.

Wrong

That was jury misconduct trying to settle scores

That's exactly how the jury system will now be destroyed

The democrats gets unequal Justice and conservatives will work the jury system to correct errors

Total chaos coming with the wise fleeing

Wrong

The democrats gets unequal Justice and conservatives will work the jury system to correct errors

Nope. The racist cop who claimed to find the murderers glove on OJ’s property couldn’t deny planting it out of fear of committing perjury.

Case done.

And then the dumbass prosecutor, asked OJ, an actor, to try on the glove after it shrank and hardened from the victims’ blood. For which OJ got an Oscar.

Plenty of doubt.

As you know, the jury was not present when that question was asked. In addition, the question was far more complex.

"In September 1995, after two sentences from the tapes were ruled admissible in court, Fuhrman took the stand for a second time. As reported by The Los Angeles Times, the jury was not present when he was asked three questions by defense attorney Gerald F. Uelmen. Uelmen asked Fuhrman if his testimony at the preliminary hearing had been truthful, whether or not he had ever falsified a police report, and if he had planted evidence in the Simpson case."

Did Fuhrman Plant Evidence In The Simpson Case?

Better luck next time.

As you know, the jury was not present when that question was asked. In addition, the question was far more complex.

"In September 1995, after two sentences from the tapes were ruled admissible in court, Fuhrman took the stand for a second time. As reported by The Los Angeles Times, the jury was not present when he was asked three questions by defense attorney Gerald F. Uelmen. Uelmen asked Fuhrman if his testimony at the preliminary hearing had been truthful, whether or not he had ever falsified a police report, and if he had planted evidence in the Simpson case."

Did Fuhrman Plant Evidence In The Simpson Case?

Better luck next time.
Fair enough, I had forgotten that detail. But there was more...

However, once excerpts from the Fuhrman tapes had been played for the jury, the defense did claim that the detective had deliberately planted evidence. Although only two sentences from the 13 hours of tapes were admissible in court, they were enough to prove that Fuhrman had previously perjured himself when he stated that he had not used a racial epithet at any time over the past 10 years — and this undermined his credibility as a witness. But, perhaps more importantly, the jury heard audio footage of Fuhrman using the n-word, which bolstered the defense's claim that he was a racist individual who framed Simpson due to his hatred of the black community.

[...]

There is no physical or eyewitness evidence that proves Fuhrman planted the glove, but it appears that the combination of the glove not fitting Simpson and the audio evidence of Fuhrman's use of the n-word was enough to raise reasonable doubt amongst the jurors. Since the burden of proof lies with the prosecution and not the defense, the reasonable doubt was enough to help Simpson's attorneys secure an acquittal.​

Wrong

Nope. The racist cop who claimed to find the murderers glove on OJ’s property couldn’t deny planting it out of fear of committing perjury.

Case done.

And then the dumbass prosecutor, asked OJ, an actor, to try on the glove after it shrank and hardened from the victims’ blood. For which OJ got an Oscar.

Plenty of doubt.

Wrong
Plenty enough evidence

The jury was trying to settle scores

Now this will explode with the democrats proven as crooks without justice

Low logic jurors also will make more errors

Low logic voters elects crooks and brings unequal Justice

There now must be a logic test to vote and to be on jury's ... This will stop the unequal Justice and electing of crooks

Wrong

Case done.

Plenty of doubt.

Wrong
Plenty enough evidence

The jury was trying to settle scores

Now this will explode with the democrats proven as crooks without justice
Dumbfuck, evidence is worthless in such a case when there’s doubt.

Wrong

There was not a reasonable doubt

The OJ trial was the begginning of bad jury verdicts because of lowest on record IQ voters and on juries

And now even lower IQs

No nation can survive with record low IQs on juries and voting

Record low IQs on the jury was the cause of a wrong verdict

Wrong

There was not a reasonable doubt

The OJ trial was the begginning of bad jury verdicts because of lowest on record IQ voters and on juries

And now even lower IQs

No nation can survive with record low IQs on juries and voting
:cuckoo:

People that cannot see America has record low IQs on juries and voting .. If one cannot see that .. Then that would prove too low of logic to be voting or on a jury

You don't think they heard about it? The question wasn't complex at all. Fuhrman lied about using the N-word and admitted he planted evidence. And when questioned on the stand, he took the fifth.

and this was the guy the whole case centered around.

In my opinion, it was the glove that swayed the jury. In that, the prosecution was caught flat-footed!

How no one on the Prosecution realized what a bogus demonstration that was, has stunned me since the day it happened.

For many years I raced motorcycles. I raced Enduros which are 75 to 120-mile races, cross country, on a trail you don't know following arrows stapled to trees, through water, steep hill climbs, over logs, whatever. You wear leather gloves, they get wet from water and sweat. When you put them on for the next time you were riding, they had shrunk. WOW. Before you put them on, you had to work them like a baseball glove to loosen them up.

Blood on the gloves would even be worse, plus, putting on a pair of latex gloves before attempting to put on the murder gloves guaranteed that it was impossible for them to be put on.

Last edited:
In my opinion, it was the glove that swayed the jury. In that, the prosecution was caught flat-footed!

How no one on the Prosecution realized what a bogus demonstration that was, has stunned me since the day it happened.

For many years I raced motorcycles. I raced Enduros which are 75 to 120-mile races, cross country, on a trail you don't know following arrows stapled to trees, through water, steep hill climbs, over logs, whatever. You wear leather gloves, they get wet from water and sweat. When you put them on for the next time you were riding, they had shrunk. WOW. Before you put them on, you had to work them like a baseball glove to loosen them up before putting them on and you had to work them to get them on your hand.

Blood on the gloves would even be worse, plus, putting on a pair of latex gloves before attempting to put on the murder gloves guaranteed that it was impossible for them to be put on.
You must be an idiot if you think the glove episode was more impactful than the fact that the Furhman was a racist that planted evidence. I dont know one Black person that hasnt witnessed cops planting evidence on Black people in the past.

some juries are stupid--like the OJ jury

Black jurors are not noted for their intelligence and in some cases of a technical nature that is a huge problem.

The predominantly black jury in the o.j. case had another problem....overly sympathetic to a fellow black being charged. They all wore black to protest.

MAJORITY-BLACK JURY SELECTED IN O.J. SIMPSON MURDER TRIAL
So the white jurors are OK?
it's UNDENIABLE that blacks vote [ riot/burn/protests ] based on skin color, not policies or evidence/facts..also they graduate at lower rates
the whites are more fair/graduate at higher rates
per all the cop shootings and:
voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2012-elections-by-ethnicity.jpg

figure-coi-2.png

You stupid fuck, Blacks typically vote around 80% to 90% for Democrats.

They voted over 90% for HHH. You think he was black?

Your racism is quite obvious.
you just proved my point hahahhahahahah
.....the whites ARE more fair and try to logically think out things --instead of IMPULSIVELY getting violent BEFORE thinking/getting the facts:
the white votes are more evenly spread out
Whites waged 2 of the most devastating and deadly world wars in human history -- for what?

But yea, those Watts riots were much worse.

For many years I raced motorcycles. I raced Enduros which are 75 to 120-mile races, cross country, on a trail you don't know following arrows stapled to trees, through water, steep hill climbs, over logs, whatever. You wear leather gloves, they get wet from water and sweat. When you put them on for the next time you were riding, they had shrunk. WOW. Before you put them on, you had to work them like a baseball glove to loosen them up before putting them on and you had to work them to get them on your hand.

Your statement is in-coherent.....what are you trying to say?

Forum List

Back