🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hung jury......why?

In my opinion, it was the glove that swayed the jury. In that, the prosecution was caught flat-footed!

How no one on the Prosecution realized what a bogus demonstration that was, has stunned me since the day it happened.

For many years I raced motorcycles. I raced Enduros which are 75 to 120-mile races, cross country, on a trail you don't know following arrows stapled to trees, through water, steep hill climbs, over logs, whatever. You wear leather gloves, they get wet from water and sweat. When you put them on for the next time you were riding, they had shrunk. WOW. Before you put them on, you had to work them like a baseball glove to loosen them up before putting them on and you had to work them to get them on your hand.

Blood on the gloves would even be worse, plus, putting on a pair of latex gloves before attempting to put on the murder gloves guaranteed that it was impossible for them to be put on.

Your statement is in-coherent.....what are you trying to say?

The glove thing is a red herring.....oj got the gloves on...a tight fit but he exaggerated the difficulty in getting them on.

A new documentary reveals one reason why the gloves didn't fit O.J. Simpson

You must be an idiot if you think the glove episode was more impactful than the fact that the Furhman was a racist that planted evidence. I dont know one Black person that hasnt witnessed cops planting evidence on Black people in the past.

Furhman may have been a racist, so what, that has nothing to do with the facts.

That he MAY have planted evidence in the past or falsified a police report was never heard by the jury.

So all the black people you know have convicted criminals for friends and relatives. Who knew? Maybe you should start associating with a better class of people!

You must be an idiot if you think the glove episode was more impactful than the fact that the Furhman was a racist that planted evidence. I dont know one Black person that hasnt witnessed cops planting evidence on Black people in the past.

That he MAY have planted evidence in the past or falsified a police report was never heard by the jury.

So all the black people you know have convicted criminals for friends and relatives. Who knew? Maybe you should start associating with a better class of people!
False. It has everything to do with the "facts" being lies. When Furhman pleaded the 5th and the jury heard him using racial slurs, every Black person in america knew he had planted evidence.

False. It has everything to do with the "facts" being lies. When Furhman pleaded the 5th and the jury heard him using racial slurs, every Black person in america knew he had planted evidence.

That was not said with the jury present.

Using racial slurs has nothing, whatsoever with whether or not something is true or false. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way.

Last edited:

Using racial slurs has nothing, whatsoever with whether or not something if true or false. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way.

If you tell a lie, every statement you ever made becomes suspect. That is the truth. A single lie can and does destroy marriages. Because when trust is abused, it is not automatically given the next day. If you lied before, why should I believe you now?

Black jurors are not noted for their intelligence and in some cases of a technical nature that is a huge problem.

The predominantly black jury in the o.j. case had another problem....overly sympathetic to a fellow black being charged. They all wore black to protest.

MAJORITY-BLACK JURY SELECTED IN O.J. SIMPSON MURDER TRIAL
So the white jurors are OK?
it's UNDENIABLE that blacks vote [ riot/burn/protests ] based on skin color, not policies or evidence/facts..also they graduate at lower rates
the whites are more fair/graduate at higher rates
per all the cop shootings and:
voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2012-elections-by-ethnicity.jpg

figure-coi-2.png

You stupid fuck, Blacks typically vote around 80% to 90% for Democrats.

They voted over 90% for HHH. You think he was black?

Your racism is quite obvious.
you just proved my point hahahhahahahah
.....the whites ARE more fair and try to logically think out things --instead of IMPULSIVELY getting violent BEFORE thinking/getting the facts:
the white votes are more evenly spread out
Whites waged 2 of the most devastating and deadly world wars in human history -- for what?

But yea, those Watts riots were much worse.
??what?

Using racial slurs has nothing, whatsoever with whether or not something if true or false. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way.

The thing is, you aren't dealing with "True or false", you are dealing with the credibility of witnesses.

We only know of these gloves because Fuhrman found them. Whether or not they were Simpson's gloves depends on how credible the jury found Fuhrman. Fuhrman testified that he never, ever used the word they won't let us use here. Then there were tapes of him using that word.

So establishing he was a liar, was a jury really supposed to believe that these gloves that didn't fit were really found the way he said he found them, one at the murder scene at one at OJ's house?

Now, juries are made up of people, people with the LA Riots fresh in their minds, people who grew up loving OJ as that great football player or that fun guy from the Naked Gun movies.

So a representative of a group that you really don't like is caught lying, but they ask you to believe him about a person you DO like, you aren't going to believe it.

No, but the jury did hear Fuhrman planted the glove from the defense; which was reasonably believable given Fuhrman’s racist past which the jury did hear.

Using racial slurs has nothing, whatsoever with whether or not something is true or false. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way.
You seem like a retard. You obviously have no idea how being a racist will provide reasonable doubt.

You seem like a retard. You obviously have no idea how being a racist will provide reasonable doubt.

Socrates-S.jpg

Socrates-S.jpg
You lost the debate the moment you tried to tell a Black man that a racist white cop wouldnt give me reason to doubt he was a liar. :rolleyes:

Pahleese....

You have a body and a confession and most probably a DNA match. In the mind of a BLM juror WLDM.

Confessions can be coerced and DNA can be planted.

Again, none of the coverage on this story explains what the defense strategy was.

If this was one juror holding out, then you might have a point.

If this was half the jury saying, "Wait a minute, we have doubts about what the cops are telling us" that's another thing. I'd love to hear from the jurors in this case, to see what their thinking was.

Pahleese....

You have a body and a confession and most probably a DNA match. In the mind of a BLM juror WLDM.

Confessions can be coerced and DNA can be planted.

Again, none of the coverage on this story explains what the defense strategy was.

If this was one juror holding out, then you might have a point.

If this was half the jury saying, "Wait a minute, we have doubts about what the cops are telling us" that's another thing. I'd love to hear from the jurors in this case, to see what their thinking was.

Nah.... He's a murdurer.

What they're thinking. Whitey deserves it. That's what they're thinking.

Jo

Forum List

Back