🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hung jury......why?

We don't have all the evidence the jury did.

Yet those of us that can see the truth know he's guilty. Why can't the jury, with more evidence, see that?
Just like these guys were guilty?
upload_2019-2-4_14-3-3.jpeg

Yet those of us that can see the truth know he's guilty. Why can't the jury, with more evidence, see that?
Do you not understand the concept of a trial?

You mean like the results of the Zimmerman trial where he was acquitted?
So now you're gonna deflect?

Are you saying Zimmerman didn't go to trial and get an acquittal? Are you saying the verdict was wrong?
Thank goodness there was a trial.....they weren't even going to do that until there was a public outcry.

Wow. If that report is true, there are some very vile people on that jury.

Because of the crooked deep state.. Media ...education ...democrats the jury system will fall apart

How can anyone convict anyone when if you do. It becomes unequal Justice letting the deep state crimes be fine

And now the big gender divide

The jury system of men has already judged Muellers probe as a blackmail crime

And the jury of women the opposite

No
More equal justice
INCEL boy chimes in.

some juries are stupid--like the OJ jury

Black jurors are not noted for their intelligence and in some cases of a technical nature that is a huge problem.

The predominantly black jury in the o.j. case had another problem....overly sympathetic to a fellow black being charged. They all wore black to protest.

MAJORITY-BLACK JURY SELECTED IN O.J. SIMPSON MURDER TRIAL
So the white jurors are OK?
it's UNDENIABLE that blacks vote [ riot/burn/protests ] based on skin color, not policies or evidence/facts..also they graduate at lower rates
the whites are more fair/graduate at higher rates
per all the cop shootings and:
voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2012-elections-by-ethnicity.jpg

figure-coi-2.png

You stupid fuck, Blacks typically vote around 80% to 90% for Democrats.

They voted over 90% for HHH. You think he was black?

Your racism is quite obvious.
2016-08-17-3b186b10_large.jpg
You know that's just a false urban legend, right?

Black jurors are not noted for their intelligence and in some cases of a technical nature that is a huge problem.

The predominantly black jury in the o.j. case had another problem....overly sympathetic to a fellow black being charged. They all wore black to protest.

MAJORITY-BLACK JURY SELECTED IN O.J. SIMPSON MURDER TRIAL
So the white jurors are OK?
it's UNDENIABLE that blacks vote [ riot/burn/protests ] based on skin color, not policies or evidence/facts..also they graduate at lower rates
the whites are more fair/graduate at higher rates
per all the cop shootings and:
voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2012-elections-by-ethnicity.jpg

figure-coi-2.png

You stupid fuck, Blacks typically vote around 80% to 90% for Democrats.

They voted over 90% for HHH. You think he was black?

Your racism is quite obvious.
2016-08-17-3b186b10_large.jpg
You know that's just a false urban legend, right?

Yet so many have done just that for over 50 years. If it's any consolation, they only have just under 150 more to go.

Just like these guys were guilty? View attachment 244111

You're equating disagreement with something being wrong. Poor way to argue and definitely invalidates any claim you may think you have.
"Yet those of us that can see the truth know he's guilty." What is the "truth" you see?

Do you not understand the concept of a trial?

You mean like the results of the Zimmerman trial where he was acquitted?
So now you're gonna deflect?

Are you saying Zimmerman didn't go to trial and get an acquittal? Are you saying the verdict was wrong?
Thank goodness there was a trial.....they weren't even going to do that until there was a public outcry.

Just an example of having to appease the whiners that don't like someone using the laws of his State.

Just like these guys were guilty? View attachment 244111

You're equating disagreement with something being wrong. Poor way to argue and definitely invalidates any claim you may think you have.
"Yet those of us that can see the truth know he's guilty." What is the "truth" you see?

Again, disagreement doesn't mean wrong.

I see the verdict and you whinging like a little bitch because you disagree. That's the only truth that matters.

By Joe's logic, the OJ murder trial verdict was wrong because of his actions that put him in jail several years later

The OJ verdict was wrong because he is guilty.
Nope, the jury reached the proper decision. They were instructed to acquit if there was any doubt — and OJ’s defense team did a masterful job of injecting doubt.

By Joe's logic, the OJ murder trial verdict was wrong because of his actions that put him in jail several years later

Nope, the jury reached the proper decision. They were instructed to acquit if there was any doubt — and OJ’s defense team did a masterful job of injecting doubt.

Same instructions were given to the Zimmerman jury. Your problem is you're OK with a black POS murdering white women but think it's wrong when a black POS that slams a person's head into concrete get what he deserves.

Same instructions were given to the Zimmerman jury. Your problem is you're OK with a black POS murdering white women but think it's wrong when a black POS that slams a person's head into concrete get what he deserves.
Sorry, pussy bitch, I never said the Zimmerman verdict was wrong.

Sorry, n-lover, but you did.

LOLOL

Your derangement is noted and laughed at, PB.

LOLOL

I'm not what you are, boy. Your choice is laughable, monkey.

LOLOL

LOL

Poor baby, you’re right, you’re not what I am; you are what you are, PB. And to show what a moron you are, I also never said I was ok with what OJ did. I said the jury properly followed the directions they were given by the court.

LOLOL

LOL

Poor baby, you’re right, you’re not what I am; you are what you are, PB. And to show what a moron you are, I also never said I was ok with what OJ did. I said the jury properly followed the directions they were given by the court.

I'm a man and you're a goddamn coward. That's why you hide behind your computer and run your n-loving dick sucker like you do.

LOLOL

LOL

I'm a man and you're a goddamn coward. That's why you hide behind your computer and run your n-loving dick sucker like you do.
LOLOL

PB, you’re posting from a keyboard just like me, ya irony deficient imbecile.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Meanehile, the jury followed instructions.

Forum List

Back