Hungarian Police Shut Down White Advocacy Conference

And, if this happened in the US, it would not be a free speech issue anyway.

Once again, the reason is the last line of my signature.

Of course it would. Why wouldn't it?

Because 'Congress made no law... '.

"Congress shall make no law ... " is the very definition of the First Amendment and is at the heart of SCOTUS decisions. Or so said an old college professor in days of yore.

OTOH, we see protesters in the US arrested, pepper sprayed, dragged off and charged all the time. Law enforcement just calls it something else.

"Congress shall make no law ... " is the very definition of the First Amendment and is at the heart of SCOTUS decisions. Or so said an old college professor in days of yore.

OTOH, we see protesters in the US arrested, pepper sprayed, dragged off and charged all the time. Law enforcement just calls it something else.

IF this had happened here, Congress would had to have "made a law" about it, like Hungary has.

"Hate speech" is against the law in Hungary.

IF this had happened here, Congress would had to have "made a law" about it, like Hungary has.

I won't speak to the issue in Hungary because I don't know their law but yes, you're right about hate speech here. Thanks.

Last edited:
Report from Budapest American Renaissance

American organizers are arrested, jailed, and deported. So much for free speech in Europe. If only they were Islamic radicals planning a terrorist attack...

Please define "hate speech" and then explain how the speakers in Hungary are guilty of "hate."

American organizers are arrested, jailed, and deported. So much for free speech in Europe. If only they were Islamic radicals planning a terrorist attack...

Please define "hate speech" and then explain how the speakers in Hungary are guilty of "hate."

If you want to know what is defined as "hate speech" in Hungary, you should ask a Hungarian. I have no idea.

Good for Hungary They should have put the feral animals out of their misery. White advocacy? WTF is that anyway?

They have some nice looking women over there BTW.

There's no "right" to free speech in Hungary.

You might want to go and check Hungary's recently enacted Constitution before making those kind of remarks. Here, allow me.

Articles VII, VIII, IX, and X of the Fundamental Law of Hungary establishes the rights of freedom of expression, speech, press, thought, conscience, religion, artistic creation, scientific research, and assembly. Some of these rights are limited by the penal code.

Furthermore, none of the views expressed in the NPI conference fell under this:

Section 269 - Incitement against a community
A person who incites to hatred before the general public against
a) the Hungarian nation,
b) any national, ethnic, racial group or certain groups of the population,
shall be punishable for a felony offense with imprisonment up to three years.

Those detained by the Hungarian authorities were arrested because they weren't in possession of their passports. As alien as that may seem to you, you still have to provide your 'papers' in the supposedly democratic nation of Hungary if the police demand them. The only country within the European Union where this is not law is the United Kingdom.

Nobody was arrested for hate speech. Detainees were arrested because they weren't in possession of their passports. Coincidentally, the Jewish World Congress held a conference in Budapest identical to that which the NPI sought to hold in 2013 and faced no police or government harrassment. In fact, they were assisted and accomodated every step of the way.

Last edited:

Nobody was arrested for hate speech. Detainees were arrested because they weren't in possession of their passports. Coincidentally, the Jewish World Congress held a conference in Budapest identical to that which the NPI sought to hold in 2013 and faced no police or government harrassment. In fact, they were assisted and accomodated every step of the way.

IT'S THE JOOOOSSSS AGAIN!!!!!....LOL!!!!

If you want to know what is defined as "hate speech" in Hungary, you should ask a Hungarian. I have no idea.
Well, why did you bring up "hate speech" if you have no idea what you're talking about, then?

Got cornered again and need a way to try to distract people, right? :laugh2:

There's no "right" to free speech in Hungary.

You might want to go and check Hungary's recently enacted Constitution before making those kind of remarks. Here, allow me.

Articles VII, VIII, IX, and X of the Fundamental Law of Hungary establishes the rights of freedom of expression, speech, press, thought, conscience, religion, artistic creation, scientific research, and assembly. Some of these rights are limited by the penal code.

Furthermore, none of the views expressed in the NPI conference fell under this:

Section 269 - Incitement against a community
A person who incites to hatred before the general public against
a) the Hungarian nation,
b) any national, ethnic, racial group or certain groups of the population,
shall be punishable for a felony offense with imprisonment up to three years.

Those detained by the Hungarian authorities were arrested because they weren't in possession of their passports. As alien as that may seem to you, you still have to provide your 'papers' in the supposedly democratic nation of Hungary if the police demand them. The only country within the European Union where this is not law is the United Kingdom.

The Hungarian Government requires "proof" that folks can enter their nation legally? How un-American of them!

HOW DARE YOU HUNGARIANS!!!!!!...IT'S OUR RIGHT AS WHITE PEOPLE TO ENTER YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROPAGATING RACIAL PSEUDO-SCIENCE AND HATE!!!!!
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL US "NO"...WE ARE WHITE RACISTS, WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE WANT...
WHITE GUILTERS...WWAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Well, why did you bring up "hate speech" if you have no idea what you're talking about, then?

I was going to ask the exact same question. I think what the good doctor means to say is that they're "guilty" of something (anything) by virtue of being non-conformers to his left-leaning philosophy. Stalin would be proud.

HOW DARE YOU HUNGARIANS!!!!!!...IT'S OUR RIGHT AS WHITE PEOPLE TO ENTER YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROPAGATING RACIAL PSEUDO-SCIENCE AND HATE!!!!!
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL US "NO"...WE ARE WHITE RACISTS, WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE WANT...
WHITE GUILTERS...WWAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
What a clown.... :laugh2:

I was going to ask the exact same question. I think what the good doctor means to say is that they're "guilty" of something (anything) by virtue of being non-conformers to his left-leaning philosophy. Stalin would be proud.

He's a real piece of

work.

Forum List

Back