Hungarian Police Shut Down White Advocacy Conference

running around in circles doesn't make you look any smarter. You brought up what you imagine "sane" people would do..not me.
So now you are attempting to deny your own quote???
You are either stupid, slow, schizophrenic or a run of the mill liar???

no...You are the one who brought up what you imagine "sane people" might do in your desperate attempt to dodge. I just exposed your weak tactic.
You aren't fooling anyone...but do carry on.

we aren't talking about pol pot or ghandi or your impressions of what "sane" people would do, though. Why are you trying to change the subject now?

Deny your own quote????...I'm done with you, you been shown a liar.
Move on...

We aren't talking about me. Why are you (still) trying to change the subject?

Title of the thread:

Hungarian Police Shut Down White Advocacy Conference

My post:

Re: Richard Spencer's European Congress Conference Banned by Hungary's Prime Minister
Does anyone here actually think this NPI conference was going to accomplish anything whatsoever? All it was was just another Meet, Greet, Eat, Bleat, & Retreat get-together of blowhards, pretentious dandies, vacationers traveling on YOUR donations

Richard Spencer s European Congress Conference Banned by Hungary

Seriously....are you this freaking stupid???

You also said in post #33;
reconmark said:
Sane people wouldn't even compare the Jewish World Congress to a NPI, it's the equivalent of saying mahatma gandhi and pol pot are one in the same.

That's where you mentioned "sane people".Not me....You must have accidentally "forgotten" what you said..LMAO...you're funny as you flail around, though ...comical.

Report from Budapest American Renaissance

American organizers are arrested, jailed, and deported. So much for free speech in Europe. If only they were Islamic radicals planning a terrorist attack...

IF this had happened here, Congress would had to have "made a law" about it, like Hungary has.

"Hate speech" is against the law in Hungary.

Please define "hate speech" and then explain how the speakers in Hungary are guilty of "hate."

Nobody was arrested for hate speech. Detainees were arrested because they weren't in possession of their passports. Coincidentally, the Jewish World Congress held a conference in Budapest identical to that which the NPI sought to hold in 2013 and faced no police or government harrassment. In fact, they were assisted and accomodated every step of the way.

IT'S THE JOOOOSSSS AGAIN!!!!!....LOL!!!!

I appreciate that you're uncomfortable with a valid comparison being drawn, and a glaring double standard being exposed, but inferring that there's some kind of conspiracy theory in what you've quoted me on makes you look rather desperate. Seriously, what do you have to fear by acknowledging the obvious double standard being applied to NPI's gathering in Budapest?

I appreciate the fact that you don't quite grasp the idiocy of your comparison, however, when one is desperate for some sort of legitimacy many times grasping at straws is all they have.
These cave apes are in their last days. Let them play in their own shit. Thats what they are best at doing.

Ok....this thread is so derailed it's almost not worth preserving...however, there are a few folks who seem to actually want to discuss the topic. Thread has been lightly cleaned.

For those that suffer from short-term memory malfunction - review the OP for a refersher on the topic.

For those that suffer from long-term memory malfunction - review the rules for Zone 2 (posts must contain content relevant to the topic under discussion).

For those who want to continue the them of "your stupid, no you're stupider, all white racists should be shot, all black racists should be shot, you should be shot, come and get me...."....we have vacancies in the Flame Zone. Please check in.

You can now return to your regularly scheduled programming :)

Disclaimer: further violations will be dealt with on an individual basis.

Budapest Beaker

Why not learn about European news on this American message board?

Budapest sounded more interesting when free speech and radicals weren't causing trouble apparently...

:arrow:

Fahrenheit 451 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

catwoman.jpg

Forum List

Back