Hungarian Police Shut Down White Advocacy Conference

HOW DARE YOU HUNGARIANS!!!!!!...IT'S OUR RIGHT AS WHITE PEOPLE TO ENTER YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROPAGATING RACIAL PSEUDO-SCIENCE AND HATE!!!!!
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL US "NO"...WE ARE WHITE RACISTS, WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE WANT...
WHITE GUILTERS...WWAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Calm down there son. Take your meds; take a deep breath or two; and go take a nap.

HOW DARE YOU HUNGARIANS!!!!!!...IT'S OUR RIGHT AS WHITE PEOPLE TO ENTER YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROPAGATING RACIAL PSEUDO-SCIENCE AND HATE!!!!!
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL US "NO"...WE ARE WHITE RACISTS, WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE WANT...

IT'S THE JOOOSSSS...THEY DID THIS TO US!!!!!!!

In the US they call it Black history month,
Awards
  • BCALA Literary Awards (Black Caucus of the American Library Association Literary Awards). Annual literary award from the American Library Association, Black Caucus, which honors "outstanding works of fiction and nonfiction for adult audiences by African American authors"
  • The BET Honors, which celebrates the lives and achievements of African American luminaries.
Plus all the Black music awards...
Also, too many black museums to list here, List of museums focused on African Americans - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So please don't try to give white folks a lesson in racist gatherings.

Awards
  • BCALA Literary Awards (Black Caucus of the American Library Association Literary Awards). Annual literary award from the American Library Association, Black Caucus, which honors "outstanding works of fiction and nonfiction for adult audiences by African American authors"
  • The BET Honors, which celebrates the lives and achievements of African American luminaries.
Also, too many black museums to list here, List of museums focused on African Americans - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Please don't claim any sort of superior white intelligence if you can't tell the difference...LOL!!!!!

IT"S THE JOOOSSSS...I TELL YA!!!!!!!!!!

Report from Budapest American Renaissance

American organizers are arrested, jailed, and deported. So much for free speech in Europe. If only they were Islamic radicals planning a terrorist attack...

Of course it would. Why wouldn't it?

Because 'Congress made no law... '.

"Congress shall make no law ... " is the very definition of the First Amendment and is at the heart of SCOTUS decisions. Or so said an old college professor in days of yore.

OTOH, we see protesters in the US arrested, pepper sprayed, dragged off and charged all the time. Law enforcement just calls it something else.

IF this had happened here, Congress would had to have "made a law" about it, like Hungary has.

"Hate speech" is against the law in Hungary.

Please define "hate speech" and then explain how the speakers in Hungary are guilty of "hate."

Nobody was arrested for hate speech. Detainees were arrested because they weren't in possession of their passports. Coincidentally, the Jewish World Congress held a conference in Budapest identical to that which the NPI sought to hold in 2013 and faced no police or government harrassment. In fact, they were assisted and accomodated every step of the way.

IT'S THE JOOOOSSSS AGAIN!!!!!....LOL!!!!

I appreciate that you're uncomfortable with a valid comparison being drawn, and a glaring double standard being exposed, but inferring that there's some kind of conspiracy theory in what you've quoted me on makes you look rather desperate. Seriously, what do you have to fear by acknowledging the obvious double standard being applied to NPI's gathering in Budapest?

Awards

Please don't claim any sort of superior white intelligence if you can't tell the difference...LOL!!!!!

Interesting read whether you agree with it or not: Human Intelligence The Bell Curve

Awards

Interesting read whether you agree with it or not: Human Intelligence The Bell Curve

Sorry, I've debunked that pseudo-science numerous times...too bad you aren't bright enough to do the same.

Shame you can't debunk (or, rather, distract from) the blatant, irrefutable double standard applied to the National Policy Institute's gathering in Budapest.

American organizers are arrested, jailed, and deported. So much for free speech in Europe. If only they were Islamic radicals planning a terrorist attack...

Because 'Congress made no law... '.

"Congress shall make no law ... " is the very definition of the First Amendment and is at the heart of SCOTUS decisions. Or so said an old college professor in days of yore.

OTOH, we see protesters in the US arrested, pepper sprayed, dragged off and charged all the time. Law enforcement just calls it something else.

IF this had happened here, Congress would had to have "made a law" about it, like Hungary has.

Please define "hate speech" and then explain how the speakers in Hungary are guilty of "hate."

Nobody was arrested for hate speech. Detainees were arrested because they weren't in possession of their passports. Coincidentally, the Jewish World Congress held a conference in Budapest identical to that which the NPI sought to hold in 2013 and faced no police or government harrassment. In fact, they were assisted and accomodated every step of the way.

I appreciate that you're uncomfortable with a valid comparison being drawn, and a glaring double standard being exposed, but inferring that there's some kind of conspiracy theory in what you've quoted me on makes you look rather desperate. Seriously, what do you have to fear by acknowledging the obvious double standard being applied to NPI's gathering in Budapest?

I appreciate the fact that you don't quite grasp the idiocy of your comparison, however, when one is desperate for some sort of legitimacy many times grasping at straws is all they have.

I appreciate the fact that you don't quite grasp the idiocy of your comparison, however, when one is desperate for some sort of legitimacy many times grasping at straws is all they have.

Explain the "idiocy" of my comparison, then. From where I'm standing the comparison is water tight.

1. The Jewish World Congress, a non-Hungarian organisation, seek to hold a conference on Jewish interests and the percieved threats they face. The conference is sanctioned and assisted by the Hungarian government.

2. The National Policy Institute, a non-Hungarian organisation, seek to hold a conference on European people's interests and the percieved threats they face. The conference is banned by the Hungarian government and several speakers are detained and subsequently arrested by police.

I don't know about you, but sane people will have no problem seeing the glaring double standard being applied to the NPI's gathering in Budapest.

Explain the "idiocy" of my comparison, then. From where I'm standing the comparison is water tight.

1. The Jewish World Congress, a non-Hungarian organisation, seek to hold a conference on Jewish interests and the percieved threats they face. The conference is sanctioned and assisted by the Hungarian government.

2. The National Policy Institute, a non-Hungarian organisation, seek to hold a conference on European people's interests and the percieved threats they face. The conference is banned by the Hungarian government and several speakers are detained and subsequently arrested by police.

I don't know about you, but sane people will have no problem seeing the glaring double standard being applied to the NPI's gathering in Budapest.

See me bucko that's where you have it terribly wrong. Sane people wouldn't even compare the Jewish World Congress to a NPI, it's the equivalent of saying mahatma gandhi and pol pot are one in the same.

Skinhead, Rotorooter, and Joycie should all go to Hungary at once and protest this situation. They should be prepared to stay there as long as possible - 20 or 30 years if we're lucky, I mean if it's necessary.

See me bucko that's where you have it terribly wrong. Sane people wouldn't even compare the Jewish World Congress to a NPI, it's the equivalent of saying mahatma gandhi and pol pot are one in the same.

we aren't talking about pol pot or ghandi or your impressions of what "sane" people would do, though. Why are you trying to change the subject now?

Skinhead, Rotorooter, and Joycie should all go to Hungary at once and protest this situation. They should be prepared to stay there as long as possible - 20 or 30 years if we're lucky, I mean if it's necessary.
HAHA!!!!....thumbs up!!!!
Take a stand, join the Klan!!!!!

Sorry, I've debunked that pseudo-science numerous times...too bad you aren't bright enough to do the same.
You haven't "debunked" anything...other than saying "nuh uh"....
See, you can't debunk facts.
Actually if you aren't bright enough to search my history then it's not surprising that the "curve" has you fixated...
In other words you've debunked nothing and are trying to derail the thread to cause a distraction.

we aren't talking about pol pot or ghandi or your impressions of what "sane" people would do, though. Why are you trying to change the subject now?
UUhh...you brought up sane people along with Swagger, I only listed a comparatively stupid comparison as the one he gave...

Last edited:
HAHA!!!!....thumbs up!!!!
Take a stand, join the Klan!!!!!
that's nice..but we aren't talking about the klan. Why are you trying to change the subject?

Forum List

Back