Hungary to offer 32000 Euro for having a 3rd child

Government offers EUR 32,000 for third child

Gotta do what ya gotta do to keep the white birth rate UP!

OMG how racist of Hungaria! Gosh, just when I thought I couldn't be even more madly in love with Viktor Orban....*sigh and swoon*

You know, I'd have pegged you as more of a Jobbik type than a Fidesz type.

You seem more full-on fascist rather than diet fascist.

No I can't stand Jobbik. Fidesz are a good party, they're very popular as well.

Of course I'm Right-Wing on the majority of things, but I'm also with the anti-Globalisation and anti-Bankster types on those issues.

OMG how racist of Hungaria! Gosh, just when I thought I couldn't be even more madly in love with Viktor Orban....*sigh and swoon*

I should add, why I don't support Jobbik. It's because from certain hints they've made, that if given the opportunity I think they'd be up for killing these people.

I believe the Muslims and the Sub-Saharan Africans do not belong in Europa, but I don't advocate killing them. We need to have a mass deportation of all of them, even giving them some money along with deporting them.

Europe is for Europeans.

I should add, why I don't support Jobbik. It's because from certain hints they've made, that if given the opportunity I think they'd be up for killing these people.

I believe the Muslims and the Sub-Saharan Africans do not belong in Europa, but I don't advocate killing them. We need to have a mass deportation of all of them, even giving them some money along with deporting them.

Europe is for Europeans.

:lol:

So "diet fascist" it is.

It's interesting - some of my family lived in Hungary a few generations ago, right up until people like you started saying that same thing about Jews.

Many of that branch of the family didn't make it out.

Europe is for Europeans.

So "diet fascist" it is.

Hilarious :rofl:

I'm a pragmatist :wink:

Europe is for Europeans.

So "diet fascist" it is.

Hilarious :rofl:

I'm a pragmatist :wink:

Of course you are.

Europe is for Europeans.

So "diet fascist" it is.

It's interesting - some of my family lived in Hungary a few generations ago, right up until people like you started saying that same thing about Jews.

I don't know why two people have rated your comment "funny", I find nothing funny about it, it's very disturbing.

Europe is for Europeans.

So "diet fascist" it is.

I don't know why two people have rated your comment "funny", I find nothing funny about it, it's very disturbing.

Well, one of the people who clicked "funny" it is part of the USMB white supremacist contingent, and is probably laughing about Jews being killed.

The other person who rated it "funny" was you.

Europe is for Europeans.

So "diet fascist" it is.

Well, one of the people who clicked "funny" it is part of the USMB white supremacist contingent, and is probably laughing about Jews being killed.

Indeed! :D I don't run from being supreme to you or pretty much anyone else I embrace it! Lucy is more tame than me but still pro white.

Europe is for Europeans.

So "diet fascist" it is.

I rated it "funny" before you added the other bit.

I rated "So "diet fascist" it is." funny....then post-that you added the other bit, which I was only aware of moments ago, the extra added bit I mean.

I wouldn't have rated it "funny" if the disturbing bit would have originally been in your post.

Europe is for Europeans.

So "diet fascist" it is.

Indeed! :D I don't run from being supreme to you or pretty much anyone else I embrace it! Lucy is more tame than me but still pro white.

It's astonishing why a white person is supposed to be ashamed of being white, it's absurd actually. It's normal, I'm white, so obviously I'm pro-white.

Nice to have another pro white person in here! The Anti white racists are in control of the asylum...

Logically being anti-white is also racist. I don't understand why ONLY white people are called "racist", I mean "racist" how? For being a white person and therefore being pro-white people....huh?

Europe is for Europeans.

So "diet fascist" it is.

Of course the anti-white people, many of whom ARE white themselves, have no problem with the Black Supremacists, the latest incarnation being Black Lives Matter, who are utterly vile and repugnant.

Europe is for Europeans.

So "diet fascist" it is.

Also I simply refuse to have an argument with someone who has a Hunter S. Thompson avatar.

Europe is for Europeans.

So "diet fascist" it is.

You're not "supreme" over anyone, clown.

Forum List

Back