Hunger Games..P2

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10..

I'll see it again and maybe push it up to a 10..

Obviously, a great movie, very entertaining, very well acted and I can't recall a boring moment in the whole movie..

The second movie is as good as the first.

I won't read the books until after the third movie comes out.

I read the 1st book and part of the 2nd, luckily, I'm forgetful..:lol:

Generally .. I like to read the book 6 months before the movie..

I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10..

I'll see it again and maybe push it up to a 10..

Obviously, a great movie, very entertaining, very well acted and I can't recall a boring moment in the whole movie..

Did you read the books?

Very faithful to them - obviously some things were cut out to make it movie length, but nothing critical.

I don't know if it is a hoax, a spoof, or real but Weekly Standard supposedly has the following review for Hunger Games 2.
I was unable to find anything about it on their website.

“The film follows a group of terrorists seeking to overthrow the central government which had previously liberated their ancestors from savagery and disorder. As is made clear in the film, the terrorists hate the Capitol for its freedom.”

I don't know if it is a hoax, a spoof, or real but Weekly Standard supposedly has the following review for Hunger Games 2.
I was unable to find anything about it on their website.

“The film follows a group of terrorists seeking to overthrow the central government which had previously liberated their ancestors from savagery and disorder. As is made clear in the film, the terrorists hate the Capitol for its freedom.”

:lol: figures.

Wait until the last movie, then they'll be freedom fighters because they will have won. :D

I've heard on the "Hunger Games 3" it's that split of part 1 & 2..

This pisses me off !!!

"Money grubbing bastards" .. comes to mind

Am going to see it this week sometime. Mockingjay will be split into two parts, either to make more money at the box office, or to squeeze in a bit more action.

It is really hard for me to watch movies where I don't care for the lead actor/actress. And I don't like whatsherface. I watched Hunger Games because of all the hoopla about it. Hated it. I will not be busting ass to see part 2, and still very much in dislike of whatshername.

I'm not talking about her looks. I don't like her personality. Nor that gal that was in the vampire soap opera movies. Can't stand either one of them.

I'm not talking about her looks. I don't like her personality. Nor that gal that was in the vampire soap opera movies. Can't stand either one of them.

I think I'm the only guy that will admit he liked the Twilight Series.. (just the movies)

Although, I was pretty sick of love triangles afterwords...

It is really hard for me to watch movies where I don't care for the lead actor/actress. And I don't like whatsherface. I watched Hunger Games because of all the hoopla about it. Hated it. I will not be busting ass to see part 2, and still very much in dislike of whatshername.

I do feel it was a little miscast. She's too big for the part. In the books, Katniss was small and could climb way up the tree to the thin branches which is why the bigger people in the game couldn't follow her, not because they were too stupid to climb a tree but because when they got up far enough, they'd break the branches and fall.

Forum List

Back