Hunger striker Identified Poor Little Rich Boy

Turns out downtrodden 'victim of racial discrimination' is none other than the privileged son of a top railway executive. Bet he hasn't gone without a meal in his life.
The phony bastard was gulping energy and nutrition drinks smuggled into his tent by the fucking family housekeeper.
Mizzou hunger-strike figure from Omaha, son of top railroad exec : Lifestyles
Weird how envious white boys think being wealthy keeps whites from being racist towards you.
My understanding was that you racist fucks maintain that racism is the reason you can't catch a break. Apparently, that's not true. I guess that means the rest of you are just lazy, garden variety losers looking for a free rude.

And daddy prolly got that job thru affirmative action. AA is everywhere and is the only racism left in america.

nov 11 2015 Jonathan Butler, a central figure in the protests at the University of Missouri, is an Omaha native and the son of a railroad vice president, the Omaha World-Herald reports.

Butler refused food last week in a move to force the university system's president, Timothy M. Wolfe, from office. Wolfe resigned Monday and Butler ended his hunger strike.

Jonathan Butler played high-school football at Omaha Central High, where he won a state championship, and earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mizzou, the newspaper reports. He is working toward a master’s degree in educational leadership and policy.

He is a member of a prominent Omaha family. The newspaper says that Butler's father is Eric L. Butler, executive vice president for sales and marketing for the Union Pacific Railroad. His 2014 compensation was $8.4 million, according to regulatory filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Turns out downtrodden 'victim of racial discrimination' is none other than the privileged son of a top railway executive. Bet he hasn't gone without a meal in his life.
The phony bastard was gulping energy and nutrition drinks smuggled into his tent by the fucking family housekeeper.
Weird how envious white boys think being wealthy keeps whites from being racist towards you.
My understanding was that you racist fucks maintain that racism is the reason you can't catch a break. Apparently, that's not true. I guess that means the rest of you are just lazy, garden variety losers looking for a free rude.
Key words are "my understanding". You have a hard time understanding a lot of things so I am not surprised that you think since some Blacks have overcome the obstacles of racism then it doesnt exist. I cant teach you to think intelligently but at some point you are going to have to figure it out on your own.

Article says the protester is " working toward a master’s degree in educational leadership and policy." WTF kind of degree is that? More liberal arts BS and a complete waste of taxpayer money. Blacks need to study useful subjects like physics and engineering.

We get it. You're black and there are racist in this world. Deal with it and stop crying.

Article says the protester is " working toward a master’s degree in educational leadership and policy." WTF kind of degree is that? More liberal arts BS and a complete waste of taxpayer money. Blacks need to study useful subjects like physics and engineering.

That's what you get when you lack the grey matter or the drive for anything more.... and no doubt he fancies himself the smartest person on planet Earth. They always do.

Key words are "my understanding". You have a hard time understanding a lot of things so I am not surprised that you think since some Blacks have overcome the obstacles of racism then it doesnt exist. I cant teach you to think intelligently but at some point you are going to have to figure it out on your own.
What I have figured out is that you are a stupid, lazy, racist fuck who engages in criminal thinking and defends thuggery by your black compares. You're the reason your people never succeed, no matter what continent you're on. You think and act like animals and until you own and change it, you'll never succeed, personally or globally.

We get it. You're black and there are racist in this world. Deal with it and stop crying.
I wouldnt waste my time crying over white racists. I just outwork them since they are all of low intellect. What gave you the idea I was crying?

Sheesh I'm trying to remember where I read it. This little mother trucker apparently threw himself in front of the President's car then claimed that the he tried to run him over.

THEN the little prick met with the President and demanded that he resign. Didn't want an apology. He wanted Wolfe's head.

This is ALL BULLSHIT.

What I have figured out is that you are a stupid, lazy, racist fuck who engages in criminal thinking and defends thuggery by your black compares. You're the reason your people never succeed, no matter what continent you're on. You think and act like animals and until you own and change it, you'll never succeed, personally or globally.
Thats weird. By most peoples standards the kids parents are highly successful. So much for that idiotic logic of yours. Now if you meant succeed in turning white then you are correct. No one with any sense would want to be white.

I wouldnt waste my time crying over white racists. I just outwork them since they are all of low intellect. What gave you the idea I was crying?

Crying is what you do best.

Crying is what you do best.
Lying is what you do best. :laugh:

HE was the one calling white people "crackers". No one said anything racial to him at all.

Thats weird. By most peoples standards the kids parents are highly successful. So much for that idiotic logic of yours. Now if you meant succeed in turning white then you are correct. No one with any sense would want to be white.
How successful can they be with such a kid?

How fucking expected was this.

A spoiled whiny rich brat.....on a "hunger strike" to bitch about white privilege. When HE grew up more privileged than 99% of Americans.

That brat also snuck food into his hunger tent. Amazing. But 100% predictable.

Forum List

Back