Hunter Biden agrees to open testimony

Speaking of corrupt children.
Hunter Biden drug dealer drug addict human trafficker by flying hookers from one state to another... wife cheater under age sex deadbeat dad and seller of access to the vice President and senator and now the president...
Good luck dummy....

He has seen the tricks Republicans pull in reporting on closed door testimony

Your fishing expedition has become Captain Ahab chasing the great white whale," Lowell wrote. "We have seen you use closed door sessions to manipulate, even distort the facts and misinform the public. We therefore propose opening the door."

Why are Republicans unwilling for the public to see that they have no real evidence of a crime?
They would rather have behind doors testimony so they can spin to meet their needs. repubs are becoming sewer rats.

When do you plan to wipe away the foam from your mouth and the tears from your eyes and read my post correctly?
Are you going to prove your accusation or are you going to go down as the fucking liar troll that you are?...

Are you going to prove your accusation or are you going to go down as the fucking liar troll that you are?...
Prove what, specifically?

That Donnie Joonya and Eric are currently sitting in a trial in New York to determine damages for decades of criminal fraud?

That's a statement of fact, not an accusation.

Prove what, specifically?

That Donnie Joonya and Eric are currently sitting in a trial in New York to determine damages for decades of criminal fraud?

That's a statement of fact, not an accusation.
I'm not playing your game... you lied...

You're embarrassing yourself. That's exactly what I claimed.

You now realize you sad something fking stupid. As usual.
You are a liar and a troll and you should be embarrassed.... no wonder everyone calls you the board troll....

You are a liar and a troll and you should be embarrassed.... no wonder everyone calls you the board troll....
Yet you can't state what I lied about. Just go sit in a corner and cry it out, dummy.

"Everyone"

Most people are not in your embarrassing cult, sorry.

Forum List

Back