Hunter Biden asks for Criminal Probe over Laptop everyone said was a Russian Plant

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
If you want the definition of Chutzpah, this is it right here.

Hunter Biden finally admits infamous laptop is his as he pleads for criminal probe

First son Hunter Biden’s lawyers admitted late Wednesday that the infamous laptop the now-52-year-old abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop in the throes of his crack cocaine addiction does indeed belong to him.

The revelation came in a petulant letter from Hunter’s lawyers seeking a criminal probe into what they called, attempts to “weaponize” its contents.

No controlling legal authority.......for demo'rats.
DOJ can look into it if laws were broken.

A lawyer for President Biden’s son asked the Justice Department to investigate close Trump allies, saying they ILLEGALLY accessed and disseminated personal data from his laptop.

A lawyer for President Biden’s son asked the Justice Department to investigate close Trump allies, saying they ILLEGALLY accessed and disseminated personal data from his laptop.

A laptop until recently claimed to be a Russian plant, and a laptop abandoned by Hunter even after the guy tried to return it to him and get paid for fixing it.

That's called getting in front of the narrative. Which still changes nothing of the underlying charge that this information looks like it was stolen and disseminated illegally.

Anyone involved in this alt-right debacle should be very afraid.

It's called more spin from the spin masters.

He abandoned the property.

A laptop until recently claimed to be a Russian plant, and a laptop abandoned by Hunter even after the guy tried to return it to him and get paid for fixing it.
That seems to be your sides position on this. Perhaps that's their excuse for breaking the law committing a political hit job? One that didn't work btw. No one gives a fuck about Hunter. This is an issue we hope you carry into 2024 politics. It's done so much for your side. That an abortion. And not raising the debt ceiling. And George Santos. And Trump. Two famous liars. How are things going so far in the House? What are those Hunter Biden investigations going?

And I'm sure if the 2020 elections were really stolen the House would be exposing that truth right? Except for they weren't.

Keep on with the anti woke message.

It's called more spin from the spin masters.

He abandoned the property.
And you're sure of that how?

How about the felony charge Trump is facing regarding Stormy Daniels? Michael Cohen admitted guilt but said he did it on behalf of Trump. He went to prison. We didn't charge Trump because he was POTUS. But he isn't anymore. Now he can be charged. It's a very low level felony and he won't serve time but he does deserve the felony. And then he can't run again.

We will give you Hunter you give up Trump.

That seems to be your sides position on this. Perhaps that's their excuse for breaking the law committing a political hit job? One that didn't work btw. No one gives a fuck about Hunter. This is an issue we hope you carry into 2024 politics. It's done so much for your side. That an abortion. And not raising the debt ceiling. And George Santos. And Trump. Two famous liars. How are things going so far in the House? What are those Hunter Biden investigations going?

And I'm sure if the 2020 elections were really stolen the House would be exposing that truth right? Except for they weren't.

They didn't care about it so much to get 50 or so security types to say it was Russian disinformation.

You must be really scared about this to go into such a diatribe.

How about the felony charge Trump is facing regarding Stormy Daniels? Michael Cohen admitted guilt but said he did it on behalf of Trump. He went to prison. We didn't charge Trump because he was POTUS. But he isn't anymore. Now he can be charged. It's a very low level felony and he won't serve time but he does deserve the felony. And then he can't run again.

LOL, deflection now. All the tricks are going to be used here.

No trades, suck-boi.

LOL a felony doesnt stop one from running retard

haha you know you are desperate when you bring the old stormy daniels story up! the feds investigated…trump didn’t do anything wrong and was the victim of Cohen’s malpractice.

the NY AG is just desperate to deflect from criminal exposure her cult leader xiden is facing

If the laptop was claimed to be russian disinformation, how are you going to prosecute Trump for "illegally diseminating" its contents? If its fake, where is the crime? Also, Trump can look at that laptop all day long. So can you and so can I. It isnt illegal.

They didn't care about it so much to get 50 or so security types to say it was Russian disinformation.

You must be really scared about this to go into such a diatribe.
Not at all. That was just from the hip. How I felt. It flowed. You guys are such bullshit.

I was watching the new Daily Show and the guy went to a trump rally, which had such low turnout, but the nuts there were truly nutty. Reminds me of USMB Trump supporters.

55% of the Republican party are nuts

compron-desantisnikki-haley-donald-trump.jpg

Not at all. That was just from the hip. How I felt. It flowed. You guys are such bullshit.

I was watching the new Daily Show and the guy went to a trump rally, which had such low turnout, but the nuts there were truly nutty. Reminds me of USMB Trump supporters.

55% of the Republican party are nuts

So when is your TDS supposed to transition to DDS?

So when is your TDS supposed to transition to DDS?
I said as soon as the next leader emerges, it will be that guy under a microscope. Will he be as big of an asshole as Trump? DiSantos probably. Haley no. So why won't you guys nominate a woman?

I said as soon as the next leader emerges, it will be that guy under a microscope. Will he be as big of an asshole as Trump? DiSantos probably. Haley no. So why won't you guys nominate a woman?

I saw your other post.

You are approaching ElmerMudd levels of TDS cray cray.

Forum List

Back