Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Is there a dIfference? It was Bragg. Ringleader in Biden's goon squad
Yes, there’s a difference.

The crime is also different given the duration of the crime and efforts taken to conceal it.

You aren’t very knowledgeable.

Open the link if you want.

It lists all of the mandatory sentences for drug traffickers like Hunter.

Gun offenses by such individuals are serious ass business. If you committed the same crime, you'd be heading to the USP.

You have to be convicted on drug charges. Hunter Biden has not and clearly there is no credible evidence of this. Making a mistake on a federal application is not a gun offense.

You saw Joe's bank account ledger? Appears no one has?

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer on Thursday teased that new bank records his panel expects to obtain will reveal that the Biden family has accepted as much as $30 million from foreign nationals.

“We have more bank records coming in, we’re going to exceed $10 million this week. And I think we’ll get up to between $20 and 30 million,” Comer (R-Ky.) told Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo when asked how much money the committee has identified as being obtained by President Biden’s family members from overseas sources.
Yep

My understanding it wasn't the Trump Organization...but certain individuals that worked for Trump weren't reporting perks as income on their income taxes.
Most of the time this is just considered a document error and they just do an amended return and pay a fine.
I remember the Clinton Foundation having to make a $900,000 change in their income a couple years back, and nobody went to jail for it.
TurboTax Timmy!

You have to be convicted on drug charges. Hunter Biden has not and clearly there is no credible evidence of this. Making a mistake on a federal application is not a gun offense.

They didn't charge him with drugs, but they could have.

BTW, Liberal Favorite Mike Cohen went to prison for tax evasion, the libs wanted to give Paul Manafort a life sentence for it.

Forum List

Back