Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Its not that snowflakes don't understand this - they do.
They're just supporting the Drmocrat's 2-tiered injustice clown circus.
As soon as I saw the headline I knew the fix was in. Hunter is charged and on that very same day he had already made an agreement with the DOJ. I have to give them some credit for being transparent as hell. It was very obvious the fix was in.

He’s basically asking you to prove his fake claim. LOL.

The law only tells you the maximum sentence, not what the sentence usually is for the crime. And it mentions nothing about the sentencing when the person pleads guilty, which results in reduced charges as we all know.
You go ahead and plead guilty to lying on a federal gun form...I guarantee that you won't get probation, poseur boi.

What the hell is it a “drug offense by drug fiend? You made up the law in the seven year thing

Open the link if you want.

It lists all of the mandatory sentences for drug traffickers like Hunter.

Gun offenses by such individuals are serious ass business. If you committed the same crime, you'd be heading to the USP.

I am not justifying anything, I am asking you to support your claim.

Can you do so or not?

Penalties for Possession by A Prohibited Person

Absent sentencing enhancements for armed career criminals, 18 U.S.C. § 924(a)(2) provides that the
maximum penalty for most prohibited persons in possession of a firearm is 10 years and $250,000. The
outcome in most cases will be determined by the sentencing guidelines. A prohibited person who is found in
possession of one gun but who has no prior record will likely receive approximately 15-21 months. A
prohibited person with a substantial record that includes one conviction for a crime of violence or drug
trafficking is eligible for a sentence of approximately 70-87 months.

Armed career criminals receive enhanced penalties in the federal system. This office considers the
prosecution of armed career criminals to be of the highest importance. An armed career criminal is a person
who has three or more convictions for a serious drug offense or a felony crime of violence, which includes
crimes that have, as an element, the use, attempted use or threatened use of physical force against the person
of another. A defendant who falls into this category faces a mandatory minimum of 15 years imprisonment under 18 U.S.C. § 924(e

Yes it is. But he wasn't just smoking it. He was weighting large portions of it for resale. That makes him a drug trafficker.
And that laptop had pictures on it of him with little girls in bed.
Automatic Statutory Rape.

You need evidence. The laptop is clearly a Russian plant.

Absent sentencing enhancements for armed career criminals, 18 U.S.C. § 924(a)(2) provides that the
maximum penalty for most prohibited persons in possession of a firearm is 10 years and $250,000. The
outcome in most cases will be determined by the sentencing guidelines. A prohibited person who is found in
possession of one gun but who has no prior record will likely receive approximately 15-21 months. A
prohibited person with a substantial record that includes one conviction for a crime of violence or drug

Armed career criminals receive enhanced penalties in the federal system. This office considers the
prosecution of armed career criminals to be of the highest importance. An armed career criminal is a person
who has three or more convictions for a serious drug offense or a felony crime of violence, which includes
crimes that have, as an element, the use, attempted use or threatened use of physical force against the person
of another. A defendant who falls into this category faces a mandatory minimum of 15 years imprisonment under 18 U.S.C. § 924(e

Thanks for proving you were lying! That was awesome of you.

Open the link if you want.

It lists all of the mandatory sentences for drug traffickers like Hunter.

Gun offenses by such individuals are serious ass business. If you committed the same crime, you'd be heading to the USP.
So people usually get the seven years when pleading guilty

No link. Did you pull that out of your ass?

That’s it?
I was fooled by my fellow conservatives who made it seem as if he had committed big crimes.
This is one specific case and does not in any way cover all of the crimes Bu ter and tbe Biden family have committed.

The DOJ, who have been protecting the Biden's asses, are going to try to pass this off as the end of the Hunter Biden investigations so they can stop i vestigating the Influence Peddling, Money Laundering, ribe Scandal, etc...

Hunter still has a Judge in Arkansas that wants to throw his ass in jail unless he answers the coutt's questions about all of his sources of income, hidden monies, LLCs, private jets, luxury apartments, all while claiming to be broke.

Forum List

Back